Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Please List The Reasons Why Obama A Bad President and Person

1. Didn't ask for the American hostages to be released in the Iran deal.

2. Signed a deal with the devil (Iran)

3. No Americans part of inspection team.

4. Doesn't call the parents of white victims.

5. Floods the country with illegal aliens.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Does not fight terrorists to hard enough or even acknoledge when there is a terrorist attack in the U.S. It happened yesterday in Tennesee

themike78

And I am sorry my spelling is bad because I am drunk. But he is a very weak President. And a closet racist.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

Seaweed, you're obviously a racist if you disagree with BamBam on anything. Please put down your Confederate flag and immediately report to the nearest government re-education camp.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Does not fight terrorists to hard enough or even acknoledge when there is a terrorist attack in the U.S. It happened yesterday in Tennesee
    So it matters to you what he calls it?

If it's ISIS - aren't they part of the war on terror? Wouldn't yesterday be considered a military strike on a military target?

FYI - they are calling it terrorism.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    So it matters to you what he calls it?

If it's ISIS - aren't they part of the war on terror? Wouldn't yesterday be considered a military strike on a military target?

FYI - they are calling it terrorism.
    I have no idea what you are saying. My point is some muslim Kuwaiti \*\*\*\*\*\* who supported jihad murdered marines at a military place. Why isn't Obama coming out and speaking about it? Why is the media calling it "domstic terrosism" from a nice boy from a nice family?

themike78

We are at war here. Wake the fuk up. If some arab walks down my street I am going to be careful as should you.

muldoon

I have no idea what you are saying. My point is some muslim Kuwaiti \*\*\*\*\*\* who supported jihad murdered marines at a military place. Why isn't Obama coming out and speaking about it? Why is the media calling it "domstic terrosism" from a nice boy from a nice family?
    Right now it seems like a lone wolf type attack.

You guys can't even get your terminology in order. You cry like babies when minutes after it's not being called a terrorist attack. Learned nothing after 9-11 from all the fear mongering.

We've taken the lead role in trying to snuff out terrorists around the world. Retired Generals are on record as stating that drone strikes etc create more terrorists.

This is the cost of fighting the "war" we've said we wanted to fight.

If the guy was part of ISIS - and we're at war with them - then yesterday was an ISIS military attack on a military target.

If the guy was just a sympathizer without coordination from them, then it's domestic terror from a lone actor.

It's horrible that it happened. But crying about what it's called in the hours after, does nothing of any value.

themike78

Do you think Obama will even visit the families of those marines that were just murdered? No. He was all about visiting the families and speaking at the funerals of the people that got murdered in that church in South Carolina. Why is this not considered an attack on the American people. A muslim goes in and slaughters our soldiers in a strip mall. Where is the outrage? I am not saying the church shooting was not bad, that was horrible. But how come it is not being covered in the media as much as that church shooting. Very sad stuff.

muldoon

Do you think Obama will even visit the families of those marines that were just murdered? No. He was all about visiting the families and speaking at the funerals of the people that got murdered in that church in South Carolina. Why is this not considered an attack on the American people. A muslim goes in and slaughters our soldiers in a strip mall. Where is the outrage? I am not saying the church shooting was not bad, that was horrible. But how come it is not being covered in the media as much as that church shooting. Very sad stuff.

It's still hours after the attack. You've already convinced yourself that Obama could care less about the victims.

You paint your own narrative, then get outraged over the very narrative you yourself painted.

Got to throw in the old media bash as well. How much media coverage would you like? As much as the church thing? More?

What a nation of whiners many have become.
    Last edited by muldoon; 07-17-15 at 05:23 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he favors the poor and lazy

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Which explains why corporate profits grew under his admin even more than they did under GW or Clinton.

trump11.jpg

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

you are a complete fool whatever shift jj this is

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459