drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

The most racist...

Wow now i know who the most racist people are!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets see black people who have historically allowed all races into their neighborhoods Mexicans in Detroit and watts you name it etc etc Black folks that always have allowed white people into their culture pistol pete,elvis, etc etc are the most racist people....HMMM lets see the group of people That have "white flight" burn crosses made laws to stop people from moving to certain areas and try their best to stop people from moving into certain areas today.... yeah makes sense blacks have to be the most racist LMAO. gotta love sbr screw logic lets just throw bullshit against the wall and see what sticks.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Lets see black people who have historically allowed all races into their neighborhoods Mexicans in Detroit and watts you name it etc etc Black folks that always have allowed white people into their culture pistol pete,elvis, etc etc are the most racist people....HMMM lets see the group of people That have "white flight" burn crosses made laws to stop people from moving to certain areas and try their best to stop people from moving into certain areas today.... yeah makes sense blacks have to be the most racist LMAO. gotta love sbr screw logic lets just throw bullshit against the wall and see what sticks.

You are so full of shit, i'll bet your eyes are brown. I've seen multiple cases of non-blacks beaten and or robbed simply for being non-black in a black neighborhood. I've NEVER seen a non-white beaten or robbed for not being white in a white neighborhood.

Teaserpleaser should be disregarded for honest factual discussion. You live in a false world, spewing falsehoods.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    I bet you this racist psychopath hasnt even been banned from Youtube.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Last time I checked a race of people don't have to "allow" a different race into "their" neighborhood. Black people don't own Watts, White people don't own small towns in the middle of Pennsylvania.

Also, Black people don't own fancy dribbling and passing or soul music. White people don't own country music and accurate free-throw shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You are so full of shit, i'll bet your eyes are brown. I've seen multiple cases of non-blacks beaten and or robbed simply for being non-black in a black neighborhood. I've NEVER seen a non-white beaten or robbed for not being white in a white neighborhood.
    No, but black people in a white neighborhood will get the cops called on them, and the cops will do the beating. Or just shoot them, depends on the location.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Manning is a nut looking for money and attention. Google his Obama rant. Especially the p I m p remix.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

what about this guy then....