retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Savage animals-What the media wont show you

Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave retard 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Lol white ppl stole a country and forced its inhabitants to move from their homes or be killed
    then enslaved people and made them build their country
    but black ppl are the savages

lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

retarded roosterlicker - i challenge you to a recorded mma fight in vegas. i'll lay you 4/1 for whatever amount you want; then i'll knock multiple teeth down your throat while calling you a racist cun.t
    Last edited by scumbag; 07-13-15 at 09:27 PM.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Scumbag, let me ask you: are you proud of those screaming uneducated wild project gibbons? Every race has it's own undeveloped monkeys and so is mine. I'm not ashamed to call them white monkeys.

scumbag

i'm whiter than you... but to answer the question: who would be proud of that behavior? i'm just intelligent enough to see that it's not some personal shortcoming that causes it - it's our retarded economic/social policies.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Lol white ppl stole a country and forced its inhabitants to move from their homes or be killed
    then enslaved people and made them build their country
    but black ppl are the savages

lol
    Ur last line is correct

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    retarded roosterlicker - i challenge you to a recorded mma fight in vegas. i'll lay you 4/1 for whatever amount you want; then i'll knock multiple teeth down your throat while calling you a racist cun.t
    I'm willing to bet especially in vegas that retard doesn't have all his teeth
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave teaserpleaser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I'm willing to bet if an American historical flag offends you, you're a pussy.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm willing to bet if an American historical flag offends you, you're a pussy.
    a history of treason and racism; you simple penetrate.

recon1
    Yep

a history of treason and racism; you simple penetrate.
    "Treason" and "racism"? Your ignorant and full of shit. Nothing you say is factual. You are lead by your hatred and emotion. You are a tool.
    The South wanted secession from the North. South thought the North was heavily taxing Southern states without proper or fair representation. Lincoln did not want to lose the South money and land so war was declared.
    The Confederate flag was a battle flag for wartime vs the North, had absolutely nothing to do with racism Einstein wannabe. I'll bet you think the North was fighting for black freedom? HAHAHA! The North had slaves too!
    You are a bonafide idiot!

scumbag

everyone is aware of the history (except you).clearly the war was about slavery:
    In the election of 1860 Abraham Lincoln stated that he wanted to stop the spread of slavery. The southern states said that if Lincoln won, they would secede (leave) the union. The southern states seceded from the union after Lincoln was elected. They formed their own nation, The Confederate States of America.
    95% of historians would agree with that.

scumbag

ya... "treason" you dumb penetrate.

Treason:

The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

everyone is aware of the history (except you).clearly the war was about slavery:

Your "historians" are always full of crap, just take a closer look at JFK assassination, murrah building explosion, razing of world trade center and the sandy hook "massacre ".

recon1
    Yep

You still don't know squat! what i said was and is FACT! not some brainwashed B.S. you were taught.
    So Abe was gonna stop "slavery" when it was still legal in the North and he had MANY Generals who owned them? The civil war was over over taxation by D.C. period.
    You are just a tool, to be lead by emotion and not historical facts or by using your brain cells.

Goodnight, tool

scumbag

dumbass - if you read the original documents from the confederacy - from their perspective - the war was about slavery. they thought lincoln was "comin for our slaves."which was bullshit because he was fine placating to maintain the union.

the north did not go to war to free the slaves; anyone with half a brain can see that. they went to war to keep the country together.

GTFO simpleton!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I see numerous arrests like this daily although its usually little kids instead of animals, but do you see blacks or anyone racing to post to make threads about it, no. Black people don't sit around discussing other races yet it seems alot, not all, of white people tend to discuss other races a lot, hardly ever discuss or acknowledge their own transgressions, unreal.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

So one group of morons drives by another group of morons with confederate flags to try and incite first group of morons. First group of morons too stupid to realize their basically being trolled so they act like morons act and throw things and beg for violence.

Now obviously both groups could be doing substantially more productive things with their time but odds are high neither will (probably ever)

Tip of the cap to both groups as they continue to ensure our societys continued downward trend.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I see numerous arrests like this daily although its usually little kids instead of animals, but do you see blacks or anyone racing to post to make threads about it, no. Black people don't sit around discussing other races yet it seems alot, not all, of white people tend to discuss other races a lot, hardly ever discuss or acknowledge their own transgressions, unreal.

In the same breath this is stupid. Its pretty obvious your opinion is jaded to one side. Blacks, Whites Hispanics all will discuss other races penetrate ups as something to bolster their own argument. You using people posting stories as your evidence engulfs such a small percentage it is basically meaningless. Id wager majority of this sites user base is white so of course their will not be as many blacks running around posting about other races. And for a site that has who knows how many thousand white posters you have what maybe 5-10 that consistently post on this type of stuff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, and GUMMO77

recon1
    Yep

dumbass - if you read the original documents from the confederacy - from their perspective - the war was about slavery. they thought lincoln was "comin for our slaves."which was bullshit because he was fine placating to maintain the union.

the north did not go to war to free the slaves; anyone with half a brain can see that. they went to war to keep the country together.

GTFO simpleton!
    You idiot! your post is an oxymoronic statement. In your first stupid paragraph you state: "The war was about slavery"
    And in your last idiotic paragraph you state: "The North did not go to war to free the slaves"

So, your saying that you are aware the Confederate BATTLE FLAG has nothing to do with slavery? Are you admitting your a dunce publicly? or an emotional tool to be used?

18 December, 1865 the 13th amendement was signed into law abolishing slavery as legal.

The civil war ended officially on 9 May, 1865.

So, you and your inbred ignorant kind actually think the Civil war was being fought by the North to free slaves from the South, when the North not only owned slaves, but were legal to own them at that time?

The civil war was fought over money and Abe's fear of loosing key Southern port towns and agriculture.

If you went to a real educational institution, they'd taught you these simple lesson and the lessons would have contained the writings held in the National archives proving the reasoning for civil war, not this modern spin that has gained fraudulent traction in last several decades. Better hurry up and get access to those archives because I'm sure they will disappear or at least the Colleges and Universities that have these documents will lose them.

Scumbag is feeling like this You mean the North had slaves legally and lawfully and they now tell us that civil war was to stop the South's slave racket.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    In the same breath this is stupid. Its pretty obvious your opinion is jaded to one side. Blacks, Whites Hispanics all will discuss other races penetrate ups as something to bolster their own argument. You using people posting stories as your evidence engulfs such a small percentage it is basically meaningless. Id wager majority of this sites user base is white so of course their will not be as many blacks running around posting about other races. And for a site that has who knows how many thousand white posters you have what maybe 5-10 that consistently post on this type of stuff.
    Not being one sided or jaded at all its from life long experiences, Heck look at the board how many times do you see a thread talking about a black in a negative way, a lot, versus threads about the opposite which hardly never happens. I have lots of stories as proof but I won't go into that, I don't 100% blame whites for it, the media is the biggest culprit.

jtoler

You idiot! your post is an oxymoronic statement. In your first stupid paragraph you state: "The war was about slavery"
    And in your last idiotic paragraph you state: "The North did not go to war to free the slaves"

So, your saying that you are aware the Confederate BATTLE FLAG has nothing to do with slavery? Are you admitting your a dunce publicly? or an emotional tool to be used?

18 December, 1865 the 13th amendement was signed into law abolishing slavery as legal.

The civil war ended officially on 9 May, 1865.

So, you and your inbred ignorant kind actually think the Civil war was being fought by the North to free slaves from the South, when the North not only owned slaves, but were legal to own them at that time?

The civil war was fought over money and Abe's fear of loosing key Southern port towns and agriculture.

If you went to a real educational institution, they'd taught you these simple lesson and the lessons would have contained the writings held in the National archives proving the reasoning for civil war, not this modern spin that has gained fraudulent traction in last several decades. Better hurry up and get access to those archives because I'm sure they will disappear or at least the Colleges and Universities that have these documents will lose them.

Scumbag is feeling like this You mean the North had slaves legally and lawfully and they now tell us that civil war was to stop the South's slave racket.
    It's not oxymoronic, what he was saying was that since the South "thought" the North were "coming for their slaves" then it was about slavery for the South. Therefore the South fought a war to retain slaves irregardless of the North's mindset. At least I think that's what he's saying.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Not being one sided or jaded at all its from life long experiences, Heck look at the board how many times do you see a thread talking about a black in a negative way, a lot, versus threads about the opposite which hardly never happens. I have lots of stories as proof but I won't go into that, I don't 100% blame whites for it, the media is the biggest culprit.

Again, using the board is a poor example. The board is made of primarily of whites, and out of this group you have maybe 5-10 that are generally responsible for blasting the same rhetoric over and over. We used to have a black guy or two that would post videos but he was outnumbered by the white guys and I guess primarily stopped for whatever reason.

But your making your argument based on the views of a select few from an anonymous gambling board.

recon1
    Yep

It's not oxymoronic, what he was saying was that since the South "thought" the North were "coming for their slaves" then it was about slavery for the South. Therefore the South fought a war to retain slaves irregardless of the North's mindset. At least I think that's what he's saying.
    Yeah, i know your just trying to clarify an oxymoronic statement by scumbag, but by doing so makes your statement even more-so of an oxymoron statement.

J, Why would the North come for slaves in South when it was legal and lawful to own them in the North?

War was about $ end of story.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

Lol.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  14.8 KB

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Non pro

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ur last line is correct
    Yea bro racism is cool

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

recon1
    Yep

scumbag

Yeah, i know your just trying to clarify an oxymoronic statement by scumbag, but by doing so makes your statement even more-so of an oxymoron statement.

J, Why would the North come for slaves in South when it was legal and lawful to own them in the North?

War was about $ end of story.
    let me put this in words you can understand: it's as if obama was running president, came out against certain guns, you nitwits said, "if dat n-word wins we making our own country". then the n-word won, and you started your own country. if that were the case - clearly the new civil war would be about guns - just like the original civil war was about slaves.

doesn't matter if slavery was still legal - just like guns are still legal - doesn't stop idiots from getting hysterical though.

recon1
    Yep

let me put this in words you can understand: it's as if obama was running president, came out against certain guns, you nitwits said, "if dat n-word wins we making our own country". then the n-word won, and you started your own country. if that were the case - clearly the new civil war would be about guns - just like the original civil war was about slaves.

doesn't matter if slavery was still legal - just like guns are still legal - doesn't stop idiots from getting hysterical though.

You are such an ignorant tool. So, your saying the North couldn't do the right thing till the South did? You believe the crap that flows from your keyboard?
    The North didn't even have a proposal or law in the works to irradicate slavery. The South simply felt it was being taxed and not represented properly. Had nothing to do with slavery and I've proven this fact.
    If you want the new modern teaching of the American civil war go to wikipedia and says pretty much the convoluted nonesense you speak that the war was over slavery when the North not only owned slaves, but the Generals serving in the Union owned them.
    You've proven you are a tool to be used like so many others. I suggest putting your emotions in your purse and think critically. Maybe go to a real college and not some liberal arts school, or man up and go to a war college where to this day (proabably not for long) history is still taught.
    Took my kids to see that Abe Lincoln propaganda film couple years ago and walked out midway. You'd love that propaganda.
    I'll bet you think Southerners got on the ships docked onto some beachhead in Africa and ran down a young buck and threw them shackles. You have no clue what you talk, except for what your told.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are all animals

Most are better hiding it than others

But make no mistake

We are all animals

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is it that threads go dead or lose all momentum at the 33rd post,

Is it because the 34th post never get read?

Lol..........

We are all animals

Most are better hiding it than others

But make no mistake

We are all animals

12 Last