htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

anyone ever been setup for a blind date?

A friend of mine has been telling me she thinks a coworker of hers and I would be a great match and has been mentioning it for sometime. Finally I agreed to have dinner with her thinking it could do no harm. However the thing is I have no clue what this woman looks like and the friend won't let me see any pictures and says she wants it to be a surprise. Am I getting setup for a bad surprise here? What are the chances this friend is black/deaf/ muslim or has some other physical issues I am not being told of?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

dont worry, nothing that beer/alcohol cant fix. drink more then u will like her..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Pics or no date tell her

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Its one dinner.

I would just do it.

Even things aren't to your liking, at least you get an $18 plate of Agnolotti

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

swinger couple set me up with an ex playboy bunny.....

she must've been there when he opened the mansion..... 15- 20 yrs older than me and chain smoked...

she offered me a cig, and when i took one, the swinger wife I was close with said, with a coy smile on her face, "so, you smoke now."

five mins later she offered me another, and I took it, my fuk buddy/swinger wife says, "oh, you CHAIN smoke now"......

end result, I cut the psychotic ex-bunny loose and went back home with and tagged the wife of the couple, while the hubby filmed, as usual.....

ps, diggity, she was the one i had bent over the barstool u saw

as for your situation, do it... usually if the people setting up the date won't show u, it's because she's hot.....

if it doesn't work out, be up front and cut her loose without a bunch of fanfare.......

haha... just realized you might be in Htown; the scenario above happened at Sullivan's Ringside on Westheimer back in 07 or so.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-02-15 at 03:06 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Its one dinner.

I would just do it.

Even things aren't to your liking, at least you get an $18 plate of Agnolotti
    I reckon the friend should front the bill

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Had a blind date twice in my life... you'd figure both couldn't be BUTT UGLY? But they were... didn't even care to drink to make em beautiful. Couldn't even get an erection so FUGLY.