Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ISIS/ISIL Flag spotted at The Gays Pride Parade......

looks like we may have a terrorist on sbr who took note of my post put up yesterday ABOUT NOT HARRASSING, BOMBING, BEHEADING, OR OTHERWISE KILLING THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GAYS AND LESBIANS CRAMMED INTO TIGHT QUARTERS IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON TONIGHT...... CNN is reporting that isil/isis flags have been spotted already today at one of The Gays Pride Parades.....

DAMMIT ISIS/ISIL, LEAVE THESE EASY TARGETS ALONE!!!!!

THEY ARE STILL HIGH FROM WINNING THE SUPREME COURT BATTLE (AND FROM ALL THE ECSTACY TABS/MOLLIES THEY SCARFED DOWN WHILE PARTYING LAST NIGHT), DO NOT KILL THEIR VIBE (OR THEM) BY BLOWING THEM UP OR GUNNING THEM DOWN.....

DO NOT go near the parade route (ON SMITH STREET IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON, beginning around 8-PM AND RUNNING UNTILL WHENEVER THE BOMBS GO OFF... UH... I MEAN, UH... UNTIL OVER.....)

THE GAYS ARE FRAGILE, EASY, NON-RESISTANT TARGETS..... PUT AWAY YOUR FLAGS AND WEAPONS AND DO NOT GO NEAR THIS PARADE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WOULD NOT BE FAIR...... IT WOULD BE FAR TO EASY FOR YOU TO ACCOMPLISH MAYHEM, TERROR, AND OTHER HORRIFIC THINGS AND THEREAFTER ESCAPE WITHOUT RETRIBUTION!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-27-15 at 12:31 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Wish they would destroy each other

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Donk, while there, take pictures and share with us. We want to see what you're wearing also. Rainbow speedo?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

http://www.brobible.com/life/article...ldo-butt-plug/

It was actually a gay flag with pictures of bootlegs and dildos

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Donk, while there, take pictures and share with us. We want to see what you're wearing also. Rainbow speedo?
    You say that...but there actually are people in them today They are wading out into the pool thing near the buildings and have seen chicks and guys dressed in rainbow leggings and thongs....unreal site

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Kelly....
    Attached Images  

rkelly110

OMG! I was kidding and busting donk's balls. It was bad enough the white house was lit up like a rainbow.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's arabic. You think the person working there would assume (or know) it's a battle flag for ISIS and not a "Happy 10th Omar" or something?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

OMG! I was kidding and busting donk's balls. It was bad enough the white house was lit up like a rainbow.

Should have seen the judge-mental looks we got today when we got out to take it in...being a guy with a girl and a small child...how dare us . Straight Pride!

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

bday.jpg

Before you crybaby "why can't Walmart sell our lynchin-flag" whiners call 9-11.

It says Happy Birthday Omar

Auto Donk

if i wore a rainbow speedo, those gayboys would devour it in a few mere seconds to get to the goods.... my sweet bubble ass is the desire of everyone who celebrated this recent gay scotus ruling (now called "scRotus" around my house), and yes, i'm including the lesbians.... even they have to admire and desire it..... nah, i'm staying up here with my babe and one of her friends.... they're gonna play pictionary on my ass......

Auto Donk

never try to bust balls of steel, dumbass.....

it'll backfire everytime

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    never try to bust balls of steel, dumbass.....

it'll backfire everytime
    They have to drop first before me busting or them turning into steel.

Auto Donk

test me, i may pull them outta my pocket and bounce them off your chin to form a melody

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

God is much more powerful than isis 😊

CLEVELAND fruitcake PRIDE ANNOUNCES*CANCELLATION OF THE*27th*ANNUAL f\*g PARADE, RALLY & FESTIVAL SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JUNE*27TH, DUE TO UNSAFE WEATHER CONDITIONS

CLEVELAND, OH (June 27, 2015)*–*It is with heavy heart that we inform our mentally Ill & perverted followers that Cleveland f\*g Pride has cancelled both the parade, orgy and festival. *The organizations leadership watched forecasts beginning at 6:00 PM on Friday, June 26th. *As weather conditions changed and continued to deteriorate, it became apparent that forecasted high winds, coupled with large rainfall and lighting, was inevitable. The team informed local stations of the cancellation while establishing a call bank contacting all vendors, parade participants and service providers.

“We understand that the cancellation of this event is a blow to homosexuals that wanted to celebrate the SCOTUS ruling,” shared Todd J. Saporito, Board President/CEO. *“Our first priority is to ensure that no volunteers, vendors, entertainers,*or the general public headed into Downtown Cleveland.”

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

So was it isis or buttplugs and dildos?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    So was it isis or buttplugs and dildos?
    I think it was a bit of both with some anal beads mixed in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Yep exactly, not ISIS but dildos instead...

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

too funny

CNN Mistakes Sex Toy Flag for ISIS Flag at Gay Pride Parade

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...oy-flag-805574

Auto Donk

well, the parade is over i guess..... and like many have alluded to on here, apparently the dildos tore up alot more ass in the alleys around the parade rout than Isil/Isis did.........