jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

One of Biggest Ghost Towns You Will Ever See

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

On a sports forum...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Isn't Players Talk at SBR Forums the ghost town of the internets? Lots of ghost accounts around here.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

good find, JJ!.....that is in Cyprus...A Greek country in the Mediterranean Sea....My mom was born and raised there and that is where she currently resides...Yes, the Turks invaded in 1974 and they occupied the Northern half of the island...a bitter conflict that still rages on today...of'course the USA doesn't give one fuk because there isn't any oil in Cyprus like there is in the Middle Eastern Countries...so I don't ever want to hear this bullshit about human rights issue!...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It looks like it was prime real estate at one time I can't believe how big it is and it's empty what a shame so many of these countries are going to turn into this

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Creepy Ghost Town JJ

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    good find, JJ!.....that is in Cyprus...A Greek country in the Mediterranean Sea....My mom was born and raised there and that is where she currently resides...Yes, the Turks invaded in 1974 and they occupied the Northern half of the island...a bitter conflict that still rages on today...of'course the USA doesn't give one fuk because there isn't any oil in Cyprus like there is in the Middle Eastern Countries...so I don't ever want to hear this bullshit about human rights issue!...
    U.S. has never cared about human rights issues.