jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

HS Principal Fired For Backing Up Texas Cop In Racial Incident

North Miami Senior High School Principal Alberto Iber Loses Job Over Post on Police Incident in McKinney, Texas

The principal of North Miami Senior High School has lost his job over his Facebook comment defending the Texas police officer caught on video pushing a teen girl to the ground in an incident at a community pool.
    Alberto Iber's comment had defended the officer seen in a video pushing a 15-year-old girl to the ground and drawing his gun on other black teens following a pool party in McKinney, a Dallas suburb.

"He did nothing wrong. He was afraid for his life," Iber posted on a Miami Heraldstory. "I commend him for his actions."
    "That's a bad thing for being a principal at North Miami Senior High School," said a student. "How can you defend a man who pulled a gun on teenagers?"
    North Miami Senior High Principal Loses Job Over McKinney Post

The principal of North Miami Senior High School has been removed after making a comment on Facebook on the incident involving police at a community pool at a Texas neighborhood. Alberto Iber had posted the comment defending the officer who was seen in a video pushing a 15-year-old girl to the ground drawing his handgun on other black teens following a pool party in McKinney, a Dallas suburb. (Published Wednesday, Jun 10, 2015)
    And the school district agreed. Iber was removed from the position and a replacement will be named soon, Miami-Dade Schools officials said in a statement Wednesday.
    "Miami-Dade County Public Schools employees are held to a higher standard, and by School Board policy, are required to conduct themselves, both personally and professionally, in a manner that represents the school district’s core values," the statement said.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow... if this is true.. society has lost it's mind. Getting fired for posts on facebook now? Damn... we might as well not speak anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and Da Manster!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Wow... if this is true.. society has lost it's mind. Getting fired for posts on facebook now? Damn... we might as well not speak anymore.
    you think that is crazy did you read what the sheep said?

"He did nothing wrong. He was afraid for his life," Iber posted on a Miami Heraldstory. "I commend him for his actions."

lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I've watched that video over and over again... not one time was I "startled" when that cop reached for his gun and drew it. Take a good look at all that commotion that was coming from all different angles towards him. Clearly he had to do it. Regardless of age. Too many opinions on this story. Fact is fact... you're getting screamed at from all different angles... and then people were coming closer and closer. I'm sorry... I'm all for the officer. You must protect that ground and area.

I also want to say... could everything been avoided? Yes. Did the officer have to escalate it in some areas? No. But, in regards to that situation... I see nothing wrong with drawing your weapon. He wasn't even technically standing up while he was being RUSHED. He had to draw it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've watched that video over and over again... not one time was I "startled" when that cop reached for his gun and drew it. Take a good look at all that commotion that was coming from all different angles towards him. Clearly he had to do it. Regardless of age. Too many opinions on this story. Fact is fact... you're getting screamed at from all different angles... and then people were coming closer and closer. I'm sorry... I'm all for the officer. You must protect that ground and area.

I also want to say... could everything been avoided? Yes. Did the officer have to escalate it in some areas? No. But, in regards to that situation... I see nothing wrong with drawing your weapon. He wasn't even technically standing up while he was being RUSHED. He had to draw it.
    lol

nice joke

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I seen cops with far more restraint than this guy when dispersing a rowdy crowd at a party full of thugs in the early 90s. This idiot cant distinguish what a threat is. McKinney is a about 30 miles away from the ghetto of Oakcliff south Dallas. Those kids did not come that far just to go swimming.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This guy was a principal, IMO there are certain professions where you should just keep your mouth shut about certain situations. Many of the students at his high school were black and they were outraged. This country is very Politically Correct now and someone with his position should know that.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

His only mistake was he didn't shoot so we could have some real riots in Texas

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is already a new story brewing about cops arresting a partially blind man in Arkansas. It started off as a racial story before anyone knew the facts, but the cop who took down the partially blind man was black, so I don't know how much coverage that one will get nationwide.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Lmao...it seems like the kids down there are more mature than the adults.

Yelling at and fighting with teens.
    The cop acting like he was trying to stop a prison break.
    And this fool...a guy who is charge of kids, siding with the cop physically assaulted that girl. Nobodies gonna have a problem with that? People really need to think before they post shit on social networks.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Dont worry though, the political correctness is for everybody:
    This girl lost her job because of a post about serving "rude ass white people"
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2253208

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Dont worry though, the political correctness is for everybody:
    This girl lost her job because of a post about serving "rude ass white people"
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2253208
    Well she did insult her customers, the people who keep the zoo in business.

jjgold

cops are out of hand but it seems freedom of speech is gone

everyone over reacting

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I keep politics and these opinions completely off my Facebook page. If I want to discuss these topics, I do it the old fashioned way in person around people I know won't get offended. Also feel safe doing it on degenerate message boards under a computer alias.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I keep politics and these opinions completely off my Facebook page. If I want to discuss these topics, I do it the old fashioned way in person around people I know won't get offended. Also feel safe doing it on degenerate message boards under a computer alias.
    Attached Images  

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

The cop is a pussy. What the hell was he thinking. I saw the video... you can't be serious

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    The cop is a pussy. What the hell was he thinking. I saw the video... you can't be serious
    but.. but.. he feared for his life!!!!

of course, these moronic sheep aren't "serious," they're just brainwashed.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not totally upset, people like to take to social media for their attention whoring. He should have been smarter.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    If you are a cop yourself, then whatever. I have a feeling you probably are not, so in that case until you face potential death like these guys do everyday they go out on their beat, stop being a pussy behind a keyboard.

brooks85

If you are a cop yourself, then whatever. I have a feeling you probably are not, so in that case until you face potential death like these guys do everyday they go out on their beat, stop being a pussy behind a keyboard.
    lol

are you an instructor for police academy by any chance?

funny how even ex-cops admit that right there is the problem; training people to think their life is endangered when THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS DEATHS PER YEAR IS DOWN.

On top of this logical fallacy they love to purport. They utter over and over about how its their "job," so the assumed risk is known so saying "potential death like these guys do everyday" is nonsense. If you don't like it, don't the job; what they are doing is fantasizing it for pensions and control.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-15 at 03:44 PM.

brooks85

lol this is funny

I was trying to find a policeone forum youtube video since I can't go to their site anymore to prove to you what cops really think about your rights(the posters on the forum were all current or ex-gang members, I mean cops). Because since eric gardner murder they haven't allowed public to view their comments anymore and they showed what they really think about your rights and the oath they took...

But I found this video, here is your dumb superheroes facing potential death everyday... that they constantly put themselves in

o yeah and just ignore the part where they are violating the rights they took an oath to protect. No, their life is clearly more important than your rights you think apparently. And the police department approved their use of force.

Where is itchypickle to tell me "they could have just not instigated it" haha
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-15 at 04:28 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

jtoler

^^^ Disgusting vid, I've had my share of run ins with the cops when doing absolutely nothing. They love asking for i.d. when they have absolutely no reason to. Has happened to me more than once, you tell them to take a hike.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol this is funny

I was trying to find a policeone forum youtube video since I can't go to their site anymore to prove to you what cops really think about your rights(the posters on the forum were all current or ex-gang members, I mean cops). Because since eric gardner murder they haven't allowed public to view their comments anymore and they showed what they really think about your rights and the oath they took...

But I found this video, here is your dumb superheroes facing potential death everyday... that they constantly put themselves in

o yeah and just ignore the part where they are violating the rights they took an oath to protect. No, their life is clearly more important than your rights you think apparently. And the police department approved their use of force.

Their not all like that but you never know when you might get one that's had a rough day and who could on the verge of taking a unwarranted power trip.

We are human and nobody is perfect.
    Last edited by ACoochy; 06-12-15 at 06:36 PM. Reason: op 4am grumpy no sleep

brooks85

yeah very disgusting, even worse is all the people who sit there and watch it vicariously on tv like it is entertainment when it is reality. And though they definitely target black people, they absolutely do it to everyone. They nearly paralyzed an innocence, old Indian man earlier this year. People should be ashamed as Americans to see these videos but instead half find a way to jump through logical-hoops to justify it.

The reality here is these cops could have shot these guys dead and that would have actually gave them a better legal defense because of 4 words consistently taught to them in training. And reaffirmed every time one of them gets away with murder.

The one good thing about the video is I have a ton of respect how the two assaulted handled themselves. They knew their rights and fought for them, going to need a lot more people like that.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-15 at 04:54 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

lol this is funny

You'll be bad mouthing the kid wanting to go into law enforcement 5 years from now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

lol

are you an instructor for police academy by any chance?

funny how even ex-cops admit that right there is the problem; training people to think their life is endangered when THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS DEATHS PER YEAR IS DOWN.

On top of this logical fallacy they love to purport. They utter over and over about how its their "job," so the assumed risk is known so saying "potential death like these guys do everyday" is nonsense. If you don't like it, don't the job; what they are doing is fantasizing it for pensions and control.
    Only going by personal experience. I go to a small church in Tennessee. We have 3 officers that attend there. Also know a couple of policemen from both of my kid's schools this past year. One of the officers at my church is contemplating quitting the force, and becoming a pastor like his father. Got another one going through marriage counseling with the main problem being his wife wants him to quit, but he doesn't want to give up his career. Her main concern is from everything that she sees from TV, and she wants him to get out before something happens to him, and he loses his job or life.

That's what bothers me more than anything about all of this. Too many people lumping police in one pile, and we're going to lose a lot of the good ones because they see (or their family sees) the heartache that's potentially coming down the pike concerning their profession. Why the hell do some of these guys want to work 60-70 hours, miss holidays and activities with their families, eat on the run continually, and hope to get some sleep on a regular basis when they know that ostracizing their line of work like this is going to be the common theme? We'll end up being left with the guys that you mentioned that are just holding out for the pension. That makes me feel safe at night.

jjgold

Interesting post KLC

I think you will always find guys that want to be cops just for the money and they will just turn their heads in tough situations

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only going by personal experience. I go to a small church in Tennessee. We have 3 officers that attend there. Also know a couple of policemen from both of my kid's schools this past year. One of the officers at my church is contemplating quitting the force, and becoming a pastor like his father. Got another one going through marriage counseling with the main problem being his wife wants him to quit, but he doesn't want to give up his career. Her main concern is from everything that she sees from TV, and she wants him to get out before something happens to him, and he loses his job or life.

That's what bothers me more than anything about all of this. Too many people lumping police in one pile, and we're going to lose a lot of the good ones because they see (or their family sees) the heartache that's potentially coming down the pike concerning their profession. Why the hell do some of these guys want to work 60-70 hours, miss holidays and activities with their families, eat on the run continually, and hope to get some sleep on a regular basis when they know that ostracizing their line of work like this is going to be the common theme? We'll end up being left with the guys that you mentioned that are just holding out for the pension. That makes me feel safe at night.
    idiot- you people do that with muslims all the time. and there are no good ones. because they're a gang and cops don't rat out cops- that makes them all bad.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Dumb comment by principal but certainly should not lose a job over it. And Klc if the poor cops and their families weren't smart enough to realize all the b.s. comes with being a cop before applying then I'm sorry for their stupidity. But this piggy in the vid was outta line has poor judgement on assessing a situation from what I saw on vid ,and clearly not cut out for any kind of law enforcement job.

jtoler

4th grade teacher from Texas who got fired said some other type stuff, she didnt hold up much. I wonder what they're thinking after getting fired, are they thinking if only I hadn't opened my bug fat mouth or something opposite.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Think maybe America is beginning to see the light some with recent events and that's a good thing. The blind "hero worship" of cops has gone on far too long. Do they occasionally perform heroic deeds? Yes they do! But in general these guys are not heroes just everyday Joe's with avg I.q. looking for a decent paying job with benefits. And oh yeah many get off on the power /authority that goes with it.

Just ask yourself have I ever REALLY had to call police for a situation I couldn't handle myself? If being honest most would probably say no. And in many cases if needed the damage has been done and you are already a "victim" by the time they arrive to most scenes. So best you can hope for is they actually do the leg work and follow thru to catch the suspect which won't necessarily happen just depends on their "priority" scale.

Honestly most of the b.s. they do is shaking people down for $ with way too many half ass citations they come up with. Of course most is traffic related and they always hide behind the crap rhetoric "it's for your safety". Yeah like they truly give a shit! These a$$holes stand on street corners now where I live flagging people down for seatbelt violations all in the name of "safety". What's next you gonna be standing in my bathroom next time I get outta the shower to make sure there's a rug there so I don't slip on tile McGruff the safety dog lol? No cause they don't give a Fukk! Just another excuse to shake people down and kick $ up from their hustles. How's that different than the mafia?

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

people- i think some of you misunderstand freedom of speech. you get to say what you want w/o governmental interference. it doesn't protect your job is you say something stupid that outrages people.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well who is to say what goes to far? There has been a scary underlying movement going on at least past couple decades that truly is getting out of line and people getting WAY to oversensitive. And if you are offended by that rather benign statement he made then that's your right but calling for a man's job? Kinda like the CNN news anchor who said the attacker on Dallas PD was "brave". Technically by definition it was brave in a form of word but people going nuts over this dumb irrelevant shit people wanna misinterpret as if she were applauding the guy.

If this principle or anyone for that matter went on fb and went on some truly crazy rant about hating n#ggers , Jews etc, or said they have a fetish for looking at kiddie porn ...whatever. That's over the something you could argue over the line pretty clearly but I don't see in this case why so many wanna whine. Part of the new world order agenda and p#ssified Merica I guess we live in now.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

People get fired probably 90% of the time in events like this just for political reasons /p.r. moves and to appease the retarded sheeple who are overtaking this country more and more.

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

Posted by KLC
    "If you are a cop yourself, then whatever. I have a feeling you probably are not, so in that case until you face potential death like these guys do everyday they go out on their beat, stop being a pussy behind a keyboard. "

No i'm not a cop. If they faced death everyday wouldn't this little pool party fight be nothing ? I bet you think Oscar Grant deserved getting shot in the back huh.
    Last edited by Skrilla777; 06-15-15 at 11:19 AM.

12 Last