Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Anheuser Busch Doing A Great Thing For Flood Victims

An Anheuser Busch (BUD) plant in northwest Georgia has started canning water instead of beer to help flood victims in Texas and Oklahoma.

Multiple media outlets report the Cartersville plant halted its beer production to produce 50,000 cans of water to distribute to the flooded areas by this weekend.

Cartersville brewery manager Rob Haas told NBC News the brewery has participated in similar initiatives in the past, including during the Northeast's recovery from Superstorm Sandy.

The brewery even has a special white can that it uses for the water.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industrie...flood-victims/

Good for them.. Its great to see how this country comes together when others are in times of need.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I've had that water!

Helped sandbag during the St. Louis Floods back in 1993. Only time I've had water from a can.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I don't know..... i mean, it's a great gesture, this "canning of water" you speak of, but I think they might wanna just ship us some free beer.... the guy below looks like he could sure use a tall, cool Budweiser -- hell, a whole twelve pack of em -- over a can of water:

[
    Attached Images  

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21563

They have always done this, giving out canned water.
    I remember getting some years ago when we were helping out.
    It use to look like a generic can plain white and just said water in black.
    it also said canned by Anheuser Bush, They are finally get recognition for it.