Why???

WTF is going on in these Cities...

Guns???

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Honestly?

It's a conspiracy put on by the police

They decided to back off after the Freddie death. They're all shunning the DA.

The union is paying these drug dealers to take out there competition. It's win/win

Now the police have the leverage again. They can say "see, told ya so" and a bunch of dealers are off the street.

Only ones left are the legitimate business men dealing. Easy for the cops to control because they have more to lose.

White man putting his thumb down on the black man once again

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Kraken is onto something. If we step back and look, this is all by design. Starts with Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood in place to destroy the black babies at birth....the ones who are kept are corralled into the urban areas and grow up tribal and kill each other off...whites move to suburbs and subsidize the zoo through welfare and govt promises with the police as the buffer between the killers and the family is in the burbs. Concentric zones if you will...for containment.

Basically the inner cities are like an NFL league of self segregated teams, who will kill each other off first and claim the title of self inflicted genocide?

Detroit

Atlanta

Baltimore

New Orleans

Chicago

Oakland

St Louis

Newark

Its downright diabolical and genius.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Kraken is onto something. If we step back and look, this is all by design. Starts with Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood in place to destroy the black babies at birth....the ones who are kept are corralled into the urban areas and grow up tribal and kill each other off...whites move to suburbs and subsidize the zoo through welfare and govt promises with the police as the buffer between the killers and the family is in the burbs. Concentric zones if you will...for containment.

Basically the inner cities are like an NFL league of self segregated teams, who will kill each other off first and claim the title of self inflicted genocide?

Detroit

Atlanta

Baltimore

New Orleans

Chicago

Oakland

St Louis

Newark

If everyone else on this damn site is going to be a conspiracy theorist and think everything in life is rigged then fukk it, I'm joining in. I'm tired of fighting it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I know most of murders happening in real bad areas but not fair to all the good people in those neighborhoods

Baltimore and other Crime Cities going to really have to do something

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I know most of murders happening in real bad areas but not fair to all the good people in those neighborhoods

Baltimore and other Crime Cities going to really have to do something
    It took the murders of three children, 4,7, and 9 years old this past week to finally sink in maybe. Heard a councilman from Chicago last night mention the best idea so far....I've said it in the past...treat these gangs who run the neighborhoods out of fear and intimidation and bring all the crime and violence just like any other domestic terrorist group...bring in RICO charges and Homeland Security assets. Apparently the 4 year old kid who was shot in the head along with his mother...was a move to keep that family quiet over a previous murder on the street this week. Getting out of hand. Arrests to date this year in Baltimore are down nearly 60%...police not doing their job because once they try to arrest someone mobs form around them.

snowman22
    snowman22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Poverty plus high population density. Poor white communities have high murder rates too, it just that black people are on the whole poorer than white people and tend to live in big cities. Middle class people with jobs and families tend not to shoot and kill each other.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

JJ you said the bloods and crips in Baltimore were good people.

jjgold

Neighborhoods have to revolt against these gangs

Cops can crush them real easy and they might have to and just start mowing them down

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Nah,
    Just common sense is all.............
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave PAULYPOKER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Honestly?

The union is paying these drug dealers to take out there competition. It's win/win

Now the police have the leverage again. They can say "see, told ya so" and a bunch of dealers are off the street.

Only ones left are the legitimate business men dealing. Easy for the cops to control because they have more to lose.

Majority is black in Baltimore. Police, DA, hood rats, et al

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Honestly?

But, but, but who's going to supply your cocaine if they kill each other off including the dealers?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

During the riots enough drugs were stole from pharmacies to keep Baltimore high for all of 2016.

The he cops don't patrol anymore, their morale is very low. This city's going to burn over the summer.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Chicago gets more than that on a typical weekend

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I never realized how ghetto Baltimore was until this.

I'm

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    But, but, but who's going to supply your cocaine if they kill each other off including the dealers?
    Fawk that shit, I wont be dabbling in that market again

For all Im concerned they can kill each other off and coke could disappear completely, I wouldn't miss a wink

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I never realized how ghetto Baltimore was until this.

I'm
    lol, you've never watched The Wire?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Chicago gets more than that on a typical weekend
    yeh..all this stuff happens though in bad areas...it does not happen downtowns or nice areas