contesting
    Update your status
    contesting's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bipolarity

Hi all members,

Just needed a place to write. I been diagnosed with bipolarity since 2012. At first I actually thought I had a gambling addiction, to I found out that in my maniac periods, I keep on using funds on everything. I wouldnt say it was a relief, but at least it made me understand more why I in periods act like I act. Its crazy looking back on the things you did, before I started using medicine. In the high maniac periods, I could order flight tickets to everywhere..then when I suddenly got depressed, I just never showed up at the airport, losing all the funds I spent on tickets. When im depressed, I can be 10 days in bed without eating or drinking a lot. I know it sounds insane, but thats how it is. But as I said, In the past I spent fortunes on travelling, betting, clothes and other things. I could write pages upon pages about it. Just needed to make a shout about it :/

Please PM if anything, dont think its healthy reading all the comments coming my way now.
    Last edited by contesting; 05-24-15 at 05:57 PM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

PM poster cashmoneyholla. He has dealt with bipolar his whole life along with gambling and drug habits.

Sometimes he reached near schizo levels.

Good luck.

Holla

contesting
    Update your status

Thanks Mickey.

contesting
    Update your status

Looks like I have to have 40 posts to send PM, but how do you find a specific user like him?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

just wondering, where did you travel to?

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Just because one minute I wanted to kill Russian rocket and the next have his babies does not mean I am bi polar. We just had a very rocky relationship . Since he got kicked out I do sleep better at night though. I would rather be known as the bi polar postwr though then the guy who is constantly asking dudes about their roosters(mickeyman). Cash holla out

holla

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Tell a few stories contesting. Would be interesting to hear a few?

Holla

contesting
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    just wondering, where did you travel to?
    well I never travelled, but I live in Europe. Order twice to go to Paris, never went.

contesting
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Just because one minute I wanted to kill Russian rocket and the next have his babies does not mean I am bi polar. We just had a very rocky relationship . Since he got kicked out I do sleep better at night though. I would rather be known as the bi polar postwr though then the guy who is constantly asking dudes about their roosters(mickeyman). Cash holla out

holla

contesting
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Tell a few stories contesting. Would be interesting to hear a few?

Holla
    like how it affects me?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

when people say they're "high on life" i just tell them they are bipolar. can you relate to that statement?

contesting
    Update your status

when people say they're "high on life" i just tell them they are bipolar. can you relate to that statement?
    difficult to say. I think you can really be enjoying life, without necessarily being bipolar. Not sure if you were being funny here, so sorry if I misunderstand

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yes and no, back in the days i used to drop ecstasy and found people that went to raves sober odd. when i asked them how do you enjoy these parties sober? and their responses were i'm "high on life". then i replied by saying that just means you're bipolar. some would laugh and some would give me dirty looks.

so do you feel normal after taking meds? but what is normal anyway?

contesting
    Update your status

yes and no, back in the days i used to drop ecstasy and found people that went to raves sober odd. when i asked them how do you enjoy these parties sober? and their responses were i'm "high on life". then i replied by saying that just means you're bipolar. some would laugh and some would give me dirty looks.

so do you feel normal after taking meds? but what is normal anyway?
    haha good one

yes what is normal? I would say I am more balanced, I dont like it, feels it takes a bit away of my good parts..like creativity and so on. But on the other hand, the benefits are way better than like being 10 days in bed..no one should experience such a condition.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

two of my favorite authors, mark twain and earnest hemingway were bipolar. so being bipolar can't be that bad.

contesting
    Update your status

no its not bad, but it does put you in some challenging situations in life :/ and u always remember the negative ones.