PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Jersey Cops Let Police Dog Maul Unconscious Man Who Dies Shortly After!

WTF? Did this even make national news?
    This video definitely does not match police report

Published on May 2, 2015
    A pair of police officers in southern New Jersey are reportedly under investigation over an in-custody death after a video of the suspect being attacked by a K-9 dog while being subdued was posted online.

Phillip G. White, 32, of Vineland, died in an ambulance enroute to the hospital shortly after his arrest on March 31.

A video posted on YouTube shows that White was attacked by the K-9 while he was pinned to the ground. While the video does not show what preceded the incident, it has sparked outrage, with some claiming that excessive police brutality led to White’s death.

Both officers, identified as Louis Platania and Richard Janasiak, have been placed on administrative leave pending a mandatory investigation of the incident by the Cumberland County Prosecutors office and the New Jersey State Police.

“Come! Get ’em! Get ’em!” Platania is heard saying on the video, while he has White pinned to the ground. The dog then latches his jaws onto the suspect’s arm for several minutes until he is eventually pulled off.

The attorney representing Platania and Janasiak said that his clients operated within the means of standard police procedure and that White’s cause of death was likely due to the fact that he was on a combination of heavy drugs.

“I believe the [toxicology] reports will show that he had ingested a large amount of PCP, cocaine, and another substance,” Attorney Stuart Alterman told FoxNews.com. “They [Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office] have not released the autopsy report or the preliminary toxicology. It’s unfortunate that they haven’t. I may have to file an injunction. It’s getting ridiculous at this point.”

Officials for the Cumberland County Prosecutors office did not immediately return requests for comment.

Alterman also said that the pair used the K-9 because White had gotten his hands on one of the officer’s holsters and was close to grabbing his pistol.

“The K-9 is only used in extreme incidents,” he said. “In fact they showed great restraint because they avoided using lethal force.”

Vineland Police Chief Timothy Codispoti also said Wednesday that the officers had operated within procedure and that the use of the K-9 was vital.

“That’s what did it,” Codispoti said to the Daily Journal. “Deploying the dog resulted in Mr. White stopping his aggressive, violent behavior.”

Codispoti also said that there were two videos taken during the incident and that they match with radio channel transmissions at the same time.

Police were first called to the scene to determine if White needed medical attention after receiving calls about him acting erratically on the street.

“Obviously, within a minute, it turns into a struggle, a violent struggle, a life-threatening struggle,” Codispoti said.

Members of White’s family did not immediately return requests for comment.

The public attention to the incident has drawn threats against the two officers. Hacker collective Anonymous first published their identities as well as their addresses.

“It’s not a great situation,” Alterman told FoxNews.com. “They are really heroes for showing the restraint that they did.”

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Just keeps getting better and better Pauly. Instead of using restraint in dealing with thugs, it's getting worse.
    Like they haven't learned a damn thing from previous media events.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This happened late March/early April. That guy died of a drug overdose. I remember reading he was all whacked out on PCP and some other shit.

PAULYPOKER

Vineland mayor to start forming use-of-force review committee ...

Press of Atlantic City-Apr 29, 2015
    Two officers involved in the incident – Louis Platania and Richard Janasiak – are on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Clearly, the dog is a racist.....

i'm gonna go burn down the CVS on the corner in protest........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

PAULYPOKER

Published on May 4, 2015
    NOTE I DID NOT RECORD THIS IM JUST TRYING TO GET THIS VIDEO VIRAL

05/03/2015

This video was recorded by my Lil bro nd My mom, in San Jose by white nd story road.
    U can see when the cops bit a guy so bad that he was screaming, like 15 penetrating cops hitting him, moments after He died...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^USA's elections soon

but hey...

those cops are just doing their jobs.. give em a break guys!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Clearly, the dog is a racist.....

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Guy wasn't unconscious...he was clearly waving at that dog over and over.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Pauly do u recommend civilians getting revenge on the pigs?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Guy wasn't unconscious...he was clearly waving at that dog over and over.
    Yep. At the :57 mark once the dog releases, he moves himself to roll over.

The dog was not 'mauling' him. He was doing just as trained, holding the arm and only jerking once the suspect tries to pull away. The dog did his job, would like to hear more about the reason for arrest and what injuries he died from but....the man was awake and was not mauled.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The guy was not resisting, clear excessive use of force. What he did doesnt matter, officers do not have the green light to brutalize citizens.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Just like the tasing incident with the cop wanna be. Oops, the dog got away from me.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Nah,I recommend to never resist or piss off a cop.

If you comply

You will not die
    or
    get a black eye

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Paul Winfield as Jesse Jackson

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i have the solution to all of this bullshit anyway

pull the cops out of every ghetto in america. let them police themselves.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully all those cops get 15 years each

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

As details come out for the context of it all, not just the few seconds on the ground....police had been struggling with the man who was apparently high on something and everyone is confident toxicology reports will show he ingested a massive amount of PCP and other drugs prior to the struggle which had been going on...fighting off the police until he was taken to the ground and the dog deployed to retrain his arm further. His family has even declined comment from the media because they know his drug and violence problem.

DailyBeast and other left leaning sites have headlined that 'the dog ripped his face off' 'he died from the carnage left by the viscious attack' but according to the evidence, he suffered a massive heart attack from the drugs in the ambulance and the dog only bit his arm, as seen in the video.

Sounds to me like the cops did their job...tried to arrest him, he fought, dog was used as prescribed by law and procedure, he was detained and given medical help but the drugs (not the cops) got the best of him.This is why its not being used in the media like Ferguson or Baltimore.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    You're an idiot

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    i have the solution to all of this bullshit anyway

pull the cops out of every ghetto in america. let them police themselves.
    yep, then send in Snake Pliskin at some point to do what he does

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    As details come out for the context of it all, not just the few seconds on the ground....police had been struggling with the man who was apparently high on something and everyone is confident toxicology reports will show he ingested a massive amount of PCP and other drugs prior to the struggle which had been going on...fighting off the police until he was taken to the ground and the dog deployed to retrain his arm further. His family has even declined comment from the media because they know his drug and violence problem.

DailyBeast and other left leaning sites have headlined that 'the dog ripped his face off' 'he died from the carnage left by the viscious attack' but according to the evidence, he suffered a massive heart attack from the drugs in the ambulance and the dog only bit his arm, as seen in the video.

Sounds to me like the cops did their job...tried to arrest him, he fought, dog was used as prescribed by law and procedure, he was detained and given medical help but the drugs (not the cops) got the best of him.This is why its not being used in the media like Ferguson or Baltimore.
    Upon further review, I may agree with you.

I've struggled with a few PCP beasts before. They're fukking hulks.

Dog should only get probation and nothing more