t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Has Leetretard posted today's fades yet?

Anyone know? Thanks.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This is exactly why you get trolled. Enough with the attention seeking and drama. Post plays or post in the correct subforum aka The Saloon.
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This is exactly why you get trolled. Enough with the attention seeking and drama. Post plays or post in the correct subforum aka The Saloon.
    The thread was a test. Now can you please do the same thing you did with this thread with the thread in post #2.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The thread was a test. Now can you please do the same thing you did with this thread with the thread in post #2.
    Seems hypocritical.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Someone starting a fade thread in a sports subforum isn't a violation of SBR policy. In fact I remember way back in 2010 starting one fading that poster who loved Shaq... think his name was Tha Diesel... and people fading Brock Landers and touts daily. Your thread was not only started in PT but contained no info. It was purely because you woke up bitch hurt.

Stop trolling for attention, untwist your panties and focus on betting on sports. Why the hell you're getting so caught up in this nonsense is beyond me. Just don't expect staff to care later after we see you instigate.
    Points Awarded:

lilpete gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Someone starting a fade thread in a sports subforum isn't a violation of SBR policy. In fact I remember way back in 2010 starting one fading that poster who loved Shaq... think his name was Tha Diesel... and people fading Brock Landers and touts daily. Your thread was not only started in PT but contained no info. It was purely because you woke up bitch hurt.

Stop trolling for attention, untwist your panties and focus on betting on sports. Why the hell you're getting so caught up in this nonsense is beyond me. Just don't expect staff to care later after we see you instigate.
    His ego is hurt. Thread is up money with real tickets posted not fake air bets with no proof

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231