Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't give up on them Kraken. I see your frustration over how they handled this one but trust me we want some color in our lives.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also they aren't pussies. They don't wanna kill or harm people anymore than we do.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be boring as shit a bunch of slow white guys playing sports boring comedians outside of jim jeffries,bill burr, and joe rogan wack ass music etc etc too many to list.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Blacks make up 1/6 of the population yet commit 70% of all violent and predatory crimes in the U.S.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Blacks make up 1/6 of the population yet commit 70% of all violent and predatory crimes in the U.S.
    I was in a car accident 3 years ago that left a guy paralyzed. I saw him 2 months ago and was shocked he was still in a wheel chair.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was in Charlotte, NC last week on vacation, and my wife and I were at the bar of the hotel that we were staying at and we were sitting next to a black guy and his wife(or GF) and the story broke about the 2 cops getting shot in Mississippi, and he said "Let's see if they march and riot over that" I replied "Well at least they caught who did it" and he turned to me and said "That's fukking wonderful, but now there are two less cops there to keep those fools from killing each other"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was in Charlotte, NC last week on vacation, and my wife and I were at the bar of the hotel that we were staying at and we were sitting next to a black guy and his wife(or GF) and the story broke about the 2 cops getting shot in Mississippi, and he said "Let's see if they march and riot over that" I replied "Well at least they caught who did it" and he turned to me and said "That's fukking wonderful, but now there are two less cops there to keep those fools from killing each other"
    Thankfully that community is a bit more civilized than Ferguson & Baltimore. Has been a huge showing of support the past week. The two funerals and transfers of the bodies led to some great scenes of respect up and down the highways as they passed through.
    Attached Images  

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Closer to 1/8th than 1/6th.

According to the FBI, blacks are arrested (not always convicted obviously) in 39% of all cases involving murder, manslaughter, rape and robbery.

These are from FBI statistics from 2011-2013.

Where do you get your stats? (starting with they make up 1/6th of the population and then the 70% claim)

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

in high school, I was somewhat predatory.... Once knocked some dickhead off his bicycle (he was going in the same direction as me, on the shoulder) with an ear of corn I heaved out my driver's side window, back across the roof/hood of my car.... I was doing about 50, and was surprised how that ear of corn took that fcker clean off the bike........

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

What a bafoon

So, the Krack is mad because blacks did not protest longer? he's surprised the little angels looted and robbed instead?

You are a clueless lib-tard when it comes to the demenaor and inner workings of these inner city types. Ask the older residents of these areas who are respectful, hard working and God fearing how these hoodlums should be dealt with and they'll tell you with an iron fist.

Here is a little emojicon that fits the Crack well;

Should be ashamed of your useless self hoping the blacks would do your communist revolutionary bidding.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    So, the Krack is mad because blacks did not protest longer? he's surprised the little angels looted and robbed instead.
    once everyone has new shoes, a few tv's, and some toilet paper, etc., the whole purpose behind the "protests" is gone.......

these people couldn't give two shits about the brutha that got killed by the police..... most of the "protesters" would have shot this thug if he'd rolled onto their turf......

all this "protesting" is just an excuse to steal and be lawless thugs.......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1, and emoney

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    once everyone has new shoes, a few tv's, and some toilet paper, etc., the whole purpose behind the "protests" is gone.......

these people couldn't give two shits about the brutha that got killed by the police..... most of the "protesters" would have shot this thug if he'd rolled onto their turf......

all this "protesting" is just an excuse to steal and be lawless thugs.......
    Really is as simple as that, but agenda driven revolutionary types are gonna do the best they can to use the blacks for a hidden agenda.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

recon is the definition of right-wing buffoonery. how does it feel knowing you're dumber than us? you bible-thumping, mouth-breathing, simpleton.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So, the Krack is mad because blacks did not protest longer? he's surprised the little angels looted and robbed instead?

You are a clueless lib-tard when it comes to the demenaor and inner workings of these inner city types. Ask the older residents of these areas who are respectful, hard working and God fearing how these hoodlums should be dealt with and they'll tell you with an iron fist.

Here is a little emojicon that fits the Crack well;

Should be ashamed of your useless self hoping the blacks would do your communist revolutionary bidding.
    God fearing

Let's let a bunch of delusional old fukks decide what's best for society.

Those same older residents grew up when it was ok to put a ***** at the back of the bus, women couldn't vote nor have a voice, there place is barefoot and in the kitchen.

Your god fearing older folks are the reason we're in the predicament we're in today.

Now quick, back to Fox News before you go into withdrawals

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    recon is the definition of right-wing buffoonery. how does it feel knowing you're dumber than us? you bible-thumping, mouth-breathing, simpleton.
    Recon is a gentleman, and it's people like him I am proud to say he is my brother, even though I don't know him.

As for you? Nobody would ever call you a gentleman. You're a fascist keyboard warrior.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and recon1

The Kraken

Recon is a joke even by SBR's low standards. I'm not surprised you would consider him a brother but I am slightly disappointed.

First person to nominate this post gets 1 point
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Recon is a joke even by SBR's low standards. I'm not surprised you would consider him a brother but I am slightly disappointed.

Hit the lottery
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave itchypickle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Hit the lottery

Itchy I knew there was a reason I liked you

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

If scumbag is your kind of guy, that's pretty disappointing also. He seems like a very emotional and angry person who never even has a good time or a laugh around here. Hes not flexible or open minded, and basically looks down on everyone who doesn't see things his way. Recon is the type of person who has his beliefs and shares them without trying to make other people feel like shit.

Kermit

Here is a new one that I just don't get. A teen attempts to buy an illegal stolen 9mm handgun from another guy and ends up in a scuffle over the gun, a shot is fired and the Police get called.

The cops come and the teen runs from the cops with the gun in his hand and supposedly turns towards the cop and gets shot. Now there is controversy and protests because the shooting was found to be justified, but the mother is claiming that her son was murdered.

The mother also claimed that her son wanted to go to med school and become a surgeon. The ironic thing about this is that the teen's name is '"Justus"

The Kraken

Kerm the thing is over the last year, we've seen a lot of instances of police brutality and doctoring of paper work to make their actions seem justified.

I don't blame a parent for not trusting LEO's. They're gonna cover their ass whether they were right or wrong.

Look at all these racist txt's and emails discovered in SF and Miami. Lot of scumbag officers running around out there. Not saying anyone involved in this incident is one but how do you know? There was a time when officers were given the benefit of the doubt, when society looked up to them.

Who's to say whether the kid had the gun in his hand? Who's to say he actually turned towards the cop? If there is video that's fine. If not, I am skeptical as well.

Kermit

Kerm the thing is over the last year, we've seen a lot of instances of police brutality and doctoring of paper work to make their actions seem justified.

I don't blame a parent for not trusting LEO's. They're gonna cover their ass whether they were right or wrong.

Look at all these racist txt's and emails discovered in SF and Miami. Lot of scumbag officers running around out there. Not saying anyone involved in this incident is one but how do you know? There was a time when officers were given the benefit of the doubt, when society looked up to them.

Who's to say whether the kid had the gun in his hand? Who's to say he actually turned towards the cop? If there is video that's fine. If not, I am skeptical as well.
    There is actually video of the kid fighting with the guy he was "Buying" the stolen gun from and surveillance video of the kid running with the gun and getting shot.

Parents need to start raising their kids right and need to quit making excuses for their criminal actions.

The Kraken

There is actually video of the kid fighting with the guy he was "Buying" the stolen gun from and surveillance video of the kid running with the gun and getting shot.

Parents need to start raising their kids right and need to quit making excuses for their criminal actions.
    Agree.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    If scumbag is your kind of guy, that's pretty disappointing also. He seems like a very emotional and angry person who never even has a good time or a laugh around here. Hes not flexible or open minded, and basically looks down on everyone who doesn't see things his way. Recon is the type of person who has his beliefs and shares them without trying to make other people feel like shit.
    I'd be proud to call scumbag a brother. He seems to have forgotten more about politics, life and the economy than Recon could learn in a 1000 lifetimes.

Scumbag reminds me of a guy I played basketball with in college. He was a dominant player. Not necesarily a natural but dominant nonetheless. He was one of those guys thst everyone on the other team hated but our team loved him. He did the dirty work, always elevated the vitriol in each game and was unapologetic about it. Loved the guy. But hated practicing against him. He had sharp elbows and threw them with intention.

Most importantly, when he wasmt in the game, he was a great guy.

I bet Scumbag is the same way

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Exactly. As a parent I can't imagine losing a child...but when we see the same story over and over...killed but has a long criminal history from young age and was involved in a crime just prior or during death....those parents need to do some looking in the mirror. But then you look at most of the parents and you see they themselves are right in the mix of all the nonsense that goes on so its no big shocker. Sad sad sad.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Recon is a gentleman, and it's people like him I am proud to say he is my brother, even though I don't know him.

As for you? Nobody would ever call you a gentleman. You're a fascist keyboard warrior.
    Same here Brother Sourtwist.

recon1
    Yep

So, you have resorted to begging for 'nominations' by offering bet points? i actually think if i keep calling you out on your intollerant and hateful postings, i'd be picking on a Jerry's kid. No offense to those kids who can't help it, but you are so far of kilter and i only hope the pickle is only one who takes you and your anarchist types serious.

Jesus loves you even though you have made a consiouss decsion to reject him and common sense a relationship with Jesus can provide.

If you ever accept Jesus in your heart and when you comeback to look at your postings, you will then see how ignorant and hateful you and the hateful, narrow-minded intolerant scumbag really are.

You have such a evil conflict going on in your pathetic life, one day your are posting selfie type photos in your panties and next challenging other people to come up to Seattle for an MMA type fight.

You don't need some Jesus in your life, but you need a lot of Jesus in your life.

Auto Donk

nothing worse than, on Judgment Day, St. Peter says to ya, "AutoDonk, huh? Weeellllll, let's take a little gander at your SBR account and all of your posts.............. HHHHmMMMMMMM...... I seeeeeeeeeeee......... hHHHmmmmm............ OOOHHHH MMMYYYYYY........"

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    nothing worse than, on Judgment Day, St. Peter says to ya, "AutoDonk, huh? Weeellllll, let's take a little gander at your SBR account and all of your posts.............. HHHHmMMMMMMM...... I seeeeeeeeeeee......... hHHHmmmmm............ OOOHHHH MMMYYYYYY........"
    Had a guidance counselor in HS like that. Would read the teachers report, while you sat in chair in front of counselors desk. He'd take those bifocals look at report, gasp, look up at you and continue with a bunch of Wow, you did what? Oh, my etc. I know deep down you are a good-guy Donk, but yeah, we will all have to answer. I just hope i'm not behind you in line. Could be standing still for a long time.

Auto Donk

Had a guidance counselor in HS like that. Would read the teachers report, while you sat in chair in front of counselors desk. He'd take those bifocals look at report, gasp, look up at you and continue with a bunch of Wow, you did what? Oh, my etc. I know deep down you are a good-guy Donk, but yeah, we will all have to answer. I just hope i'm not behind you in line. Could be standing still for a long time.
    yah, but think how much better you'll look with me as the most recent frame of reference......

The Kraken

So, you have resorted to begging for 'nominations' by offering bet points? i actually think if i keep calling you out on your intollerant and hateful postings, i'd be picking on a Jerry's kid. No offense to those kids who can't help it, but you are so far of kilter and i only hope the pickle is only one who takes you and your anarchist types serious.

Jesus loves you even though you have made a consiouss decsion to reject him and common sense a relationship with Jesus can provide.

If you ever accept Jesus in your heart and when you comeback to look at your postings, you will then see how ignorant and hateful you and the hateful, narrow-minded intolerant scumbag really are.

You have such a evil conflict going on in your pathetic life, one day your are posting selfie type photos in your panties and next challenging other people to come up to Seattle for an MMA type fight.

You don't need some Jesus in your life, but you need a lot of Jesus in your life.
    Weak.

You know you've lost when you resort to "jesus loves you"

Fukk your god Recon

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just hope i'm not behind you in line. Could be standing still for a long time.
    It's not like you'd be short in time with something better to do.

recon1
    Yep

Weak.

You know you've lost when you resort to "jesus loves you"

Fukk your god Recon
    'lost"? no, you haven't made a decent post on any of your ramblings, ever that i can remember.

Mighty harsh words for God, suit yourself, only hurting you.

The Kraken

'lost"? no, you haven't made a decent post on any of your ramblings, ever that i can remember.

Mighty harsh words for God, suit yourself, only hurting you.
    The apostle Paul persecuted many early christians and he ended up as Jesus's boy, so maybe I still have hope. Just gotta find that road to damscus

And yes, you've lost. So bad, I don't even post anything of substance when addressing you anymore. Not worth the the two minutes it would take.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

They are back at it in Baltimore today.... blocked traffic at rush hour time this morning at several points holding #blacklivesmatter signs against the police....while since friday night they shot 57 of themselves making this the most violent month there since 1999....and this is with the police pulled out of the neighborhoods to not provoke more actions. Can't win against these types of people. Even shot a 9 year old boy in the leg....then complained that the police response was too slow getting there.

First 123 Last