Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Would you rather PERFORM ORAL on.....

Bruce Jenner before he gets the dick removed or after he has the dick turned into a vagina?

Thanks, that's all.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1919

Dude..

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Gross 😷

Ted Sheckler

Poll was not published because it took longer than a minute. Options were:

Before dick gets removed
    After dick gets mashed and turned into vagina
    Let me try both, then I'll answer
    Let me have a sixer, then I'll answer.

SBR please make poll. Thanks much. Doing this project for college and how the world views transgenders that turn older in their life.

Samfourteen
    Samfourteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dang bro. You got issues. Haha

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

michael jackson thinks this poll is f'd up..........

ted obviously hits from both sides of the plate to harbor such facination

Ted Sheckler

I wish a moderator would make the poll if possible. Then people wouldn't have to be scared to answer.

I would rather perform oral on Bruce while he still has a penis. At least I think that's my answer.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

The daughters tho...

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    The daughters tho...

So you agree with me and would want to taste the seed that created them instead of lick around that thing after it's turned inside out and sewn into his asshole or however it works.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I wish a moderator would make the poll if possible. Then people wouldn't have to be scared to answer.

I would rather perform oral on Bruce while he still has a penis. At least I think that's my answer.
    hmmm.... i thought you'd choose "eat the creampie outta bruce's vagina after he comes in himself."

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hmmm.... i thought you'd choose "eat the creampie outta bruce's vagina after he comes in himself."
    Not an option, too disgusting. Also not sure if possible, but probably lose the ability to *** after the dick gets flipped inside-out. But what if the cords aren't disconnected and he still gets sensation and as you're giving him oral, he can still come from the inside out. What if his clit is now his dickhole and the tubes are still connected and he just squirts the *** out right there. Spread his lips open see this cute little hole, then he still squirts out a man sized load out of there, like a snake spitting venom.

Ted Sheckler

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

MODERATOR: Please remove this thread. Nobody wants to hear about stuff like this. It's not related to sports, current events, and is just in poor taste. Gives the site a bad name
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, DCTrue, recon1, and yisman

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wrong forum Teddy poo bear. You meant to post this in one of your "other" forums?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10896

What a coincidence we were just discussing this at my church group the other day. Father John said he could not answer unless Bruce were Much Much Younger. Jesus Loves You.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

come to think of it, I recall hearing at some point bruce was an altar boy

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there's got to be a backstory to this madness. he must've been molested by several priests when he was an altar boy.

Ted Sheckler

I subscribe to STAR magazine, and on the cover it says "kris made me live a life of lies for years" How long has he wanted to change over? Was it because he was molested when young, or he saw all the attention his daughters have gotten the past 20 years and he was jealous and thought he could become a woman and get some of that dick.

I'm guessing that all this will be covered by Diane Sawyer on Friday, hopefully, they refer to this thread.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hopefully, they refer to this thread.
    hmmmm...

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hmmmm...

You don't think Diane Sawyer will be taking questions from the crowd? Hopefully someone in attendance comes across this thread when googling/research and then asks the question as to which he'd prefer a man licking his dick-turned-vagina or giving him a blowjob.

If this were to happen 30 years ago, we wouldn't have the opportunity to get questions like this out there, luckily now we have a platform to ask questions that we are in search of answers for.

Auto Donk

I subscribe to STAR magazine, and on the cover it says "kris made me live a life of lies for years" How long has he wanted to change over? Was it because he was molested when young, or he saw all the attention his daughters have gotten the past 20 years and he was jealous and thought he could become a woman and get some of that dick.

I'm guessing that all this will be covered by Diane Sawyer on Friday, hopefully, they refer to this thread.
    that cracks me up..... the thought of diane sawyer asking:

"Bruce, is all this sex change crap motivated by jealousy and a desire to get some of that dick?"

"Do you crave big black cocck like your daughters, and, more recently, that whore of an ex-wife of yours Kris?"

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

that cracks me up..... the thought of diane sawyer asking:

"Bruce, is all this sex change crap motivated by jealousy and a desire to get some of that dick?"

"Do you crave big black cocck like your daughters, and, more recently, that whore of an ex-wife of yours Kris?"
    If I would have only seen the thread title, I would have bet my left nut that you started this thread

Auto Donk

Diane: "bruce, why do all of the aluminum baseball bats in your malibu garage have a brownish tint to them????"

Diane: "bruce, you seem a bit uncomfortable, as we sit here do you have the decathalon gold medal you won shoved up your ass????"

Daine: "bruce, I'll put a c-note up against yours, that your lingerie isn't as sexy as mine!!!!"

Ted Sheckler

Diane: "bruce, why do all of the aluminum baseball bats in your malibu garage have a brownish tint to them????"

Diane: "bruce, you seem a bit uncomfortable, as we sit here do you have the decathalon gold medal you won shoved up your ass????"

Daine: "bruce, I'll put a c-note up against yours, that your lingerie isn't as sexy as mine!!!!"

Looks like Bruce will be going home with 200

Auto Donk

i don't know.... diane is known to be quite a little gutter snipe