Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Latest Cop Video is a f'n Classic, Makes Me Want to Join The Force

My avatar captures the moment right before Mighty-Mex and his recently stolen (from Walmart) rifle go a flyin' high after a well-trained officer hits him doing 40 mph...........

each day, it seems, we have a crazed cop -- or at least a well-heeled insurance executive getting to "play" cop -- administering some sort of "cop justice" by killing or otherwise maiming some non-law abiding citizen!!!!

I want in on the fun...... Am I qualified???? Fuk yes I am..... I sailed through at least 200 levels of Grand Theft Auto Vice City "Vigilante" Mission in my trusty tank!!!! Most levels completed using the exact police maneuver shown in the latest cop-justice video:

https://youtu.be/sHrGmRRMtXc
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-15-15 at 09:45 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

GTA style

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    GTA style
    cop obviously popped one of those GTA red and white "floating adrenaline" pills just prior to hittin' the gas and zeroing in on Mighty Mex......

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Good thing he wasn't Afro-American or there would be riots in some parts

Auto Donk

Given how much he looks like a short Yao Ming from the side face profile view just before impact (see my avatar), i'm surprised Asians aren't up in arms....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Typical pigs, shoot 'em in the back while running away, accidentally shoot 'em in the back thinking they had a taser
    and now this, hit 'em in the back with their car. Pussies.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    My avatar captures the moment right before Mighty-Mex and his recently stolen (from Walmart) rifle go a flyin' high after a well-trained officer hits him doing 40 mph...........

each day, it seems, we have a crazed cop -- or at least a well-heeled insurance executive getting to "play" cop -- administering some sort of "cop justice" by killing or otherwise maiming some non-law abiding citizen!!!!

I want in on the fun...... Am I qualified???? Fuk yes I am..... I sailed through at least 200 levels of Grand Theft Auto Vice City "Vigilante" Mission in my trusty tank!!!! Most levels completed using the exact police maneuver shown in the latest cop-justice video:

I didn't see your post till now, i posted another thread with same. I thought it was a good takedown and i'll give the suspects landing a 2 out of 10. Appears he didn't land on feet after dismount.

Auto Donk

i tell u... on Grand Theft Auto, I used to make "perps" fly i all kinds of directions..... but it took a lot of practice.

for this guy to get an "end over end flip on a fright right bumper clip" on what I at least hope was his FIRST try is very impressive!!!!!

most rookies just run right the fck over a perp, no air time at all......

safe to say SuperMex in the video won't be strollin' down the street anytime soon popping off shots with a stolen rifle.....

DCTrue

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    and now this, hit 'em in the back with their car. Pussies.
    They obviously asked him to stop but he didn't stop. The guy who stole the gun fired one round in the air. He could have encountered someone on the road and taken him hostage. They could have just opened fire but decided to take the more risky measure and hit him with the car. That probably saved the thugs life. So there is no reason to call these officers "Pussies". Nice cat at your avatar by the way.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol these cops go after these guy like they killed their family member....call backup and be chill about it...lol my godd

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    lol these cops go after these guy like they killed their family member....call backup and be chill about it...lol my godd
    Suspect had a 30/30 rifle. You know what that round can do? most those cops proabably didn't have a rifle, maybe a shotgun. Don't bring a pistol or shotgun to a long rifle fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ok.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-15-15 at 01:15 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

PaperTrail07

I cant claim to know much about guns BC- i dont no shit-- BUT I know I want a CMMT Mutant Ak/AR I think its called....saw one shoot and was very very impressed..is it not scary he has more power than the cops simply by stopping by Walmart .....I just cant believe we dont have other methods of taking these people down...if i was in his position i might have done the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Suspect had a 30/30 rifle. You know what that round can do? most those cops proabably didn't have a rifle, maybe a shotgun. Don't bring a pistol or shotgun to a long rifle fight.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by DCTrue View Post
    Good thing he wasn't Afro-American or else he would've been shot in the back by some rich white dude that donated tons of money to law enforcement to hunt humans.
    fyp

DCTrue

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

They obviously asked him to stop but he didn't stop. The guy who stole the gun fired one round in the air. He could have encountered someone on the road and taken him hostage. They could have just opened fire but decided to take the more risky measure and hit him with the car. That probably saved the thugs life. So there is no reason to call these officers "Pussies". Nice cat at your avatar by the way.
    yep and there could have been a kid standing behind that fence.

DCTrue

Comment from this video on youtube:

Rick Manning 2 days ago
    "I'll share this all with you. 3 years ago I started my career through the police academy. this video has a lot more to do with the way police act right now than you think. this very video is what is shown to you going through the academy. the stop (I beleave happened in the Carolinas) and was for an expired registration. I was shown this along with graphic pictures of the aftermath of this traffic stop. the man was a very insecure unstable individual with PTSD this happened back in 1999 Before the 9/11 attacks and before what you all are referring to as the beginning of the police state. the very being of this video in the academy is ment to show would be officers what happens if you don't act quickly. we were told as soon as the officer saw the gun he should have put him down and rightfully so. the officer gave this man every chance to withdraw and stop his actions even after the rifle was 1st shown. this video in the academy backfired and pretty much scares the shit out of every officer who sees it. this video is the reason I dropped out of the academy. it really puts you into a mindset that this could be anyone you pulled over. And for those of you saying all police should die. You are truly sick in the head. Yes there are many bad apples, yes many of them need to be held accountable for what they do but the majority of them are people with family's. that at the end of the day want to protect you and make it home to see there family's. there is a certain way you need to behave around cops. I've been pulled over many times. I also carry a gun in every one of my cars. when pulled over interior lights on, 4 ways on, engine off, windows down, and after you pull out your wallet put your hands on the wheel. If you have a gun identify it and give the officer the option to hold it until he lets you go. not only do you leave safe and unharmed also 9 times out of 10 you are going to leave with only a warning. they are people to remember that."

PaperTrail07

Crazy Video....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This one is pretty fukkin' nuts.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

These cops are pussy's as usual. These f..ks train countless of hours at the shooting range going against a guy that probably can't aim if his life depended on it, and he was walking away. These cops could of easily shot his @ss from a good distance away.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

And again....all could have been avoided had the idiot not been stealing and brandishing the firearm in a community. That point always gets lost in these things...personal responsibility, you don't want to end up a statistic....don't be an idiot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Good job They took him out before he went into a gas station or a house and held hostages.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I laughed so fukkin hard when i watched this video!!!

fukkin hilarious.

recon1
    Yep

I cant claim to know much about guns BC- i dont no shit-- BUT I know I want a CMMT Mutant Ak/AR I think its called....saw one shoot and was very very impressed..is it not scary he has more power than the cops simply by stopping by Walmart .....I just cant believe we dont have other methods of taking these people down...if i was in his position i might have done the same.
    That is a decent AR platform, but a good ole Colt M-4 LE6920 is best bang for buck.

recon1
    Yep

Heading on video is wrong. Incident took place in 1997 and 1 not 2 deputies were killed.

Georgia just executed the killer here few months ago.

Deputy was a decent guy, but the Sheriff at time has this deputies blood on his hands.

Story goes this particular deputy would not give any slack to a local large farmer, who would constantly run tractors on public roads without yielding to vehicle traffic, even after county built bigger shoulders so tractors could pull off and allow vehicle traffic to proceed. This farmer was and is very wealthy with all of his Del-monte etc. contracts and thought he could do whatever he wanted, when ever he wanted. This deputy witnessed the farmer violating local law and wrote him up. The farmer went to Sheriff and told him he didn't like deputy and he would not support his next campaign. So, sheriff pulls this deputy aside and told him he needed to lessen his testosterone and that one more incident he'd be looking for another job. Couple days latter, deputy pulls this nutcase over and the hesitation you witness by this deputy via the threats of sheriff are reason he died.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

^^That's awful but the deputy can always get a new job, not a new life

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and deal with everything else later

Auto Donk

the second a traffic stop results in a redneck pulling out a deer rifle from his vehicle, shoot to kill............ no problem with that.....

here in houston, you even make a quick move for your insurance, your probably lookin at five six bullet holes in your ass

PaperTrail07

Thanks for the Info Appreciated
    That is a decent AR platform, but a good ole Colt M-4 LE6920 is best bang for buck.

recon1
    Yep

Thanks for the Info Appreciated
    Anytime, PT

DCTrue

This one has more images. Apparently the man was on a mission - he was going to shoot himself and possibly others, so they actually saved his life

Last edited by DCTrue; 04-17-15 at 02:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

love that......... a real take charge kind of guy.............

love him right up until he runs your kid down on his way home from school because he was jaywalking

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Holy fukk! Man down...ya think? AZ cops don't fukk around. I steer clear of them.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

so funny when he calls the guy a dumbass

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Looks like the unorthodox high-speed ram by Police car method was the most humane way to handle the situation since the wacko criminal is still alive and can now waste the taxpayer's money while he serves his prison time.

12 Last