USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Retirement Home In Costa Rica

So I've decided I'm going to retire in the next 3-5 years (I'll be 45 in August). I've done well with real estate in Cali (still have a condo there I bought 20 years ago in Rancho Palos Verdes for 188k that I rent out for 2k a month) stocks, 401k etc. Been really researching retiring to another country (Honduras / Panama / Mexico / CR). I know I've probably missed the boat on great home deals there but does anyone have any feedback? My thoughts are to buy some land now and build and use as a vacation home until I can officially retire.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mazatlan on the Gold coast of Mexico is inexpensive amazingly beautiful and folks there are super chill

nice worj on the retirement also Guy

i am just a few years younger than you and will be working until the day i die

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

There are heaps of guys living in CR on here. Will send a few of them this thread

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    There are heaps of guys living in CR on here. Will send a few of them this thread
    Awesome! Thanks Shari!!

manny24
    pay Bobby

Brooks did you google that all by yourself skin?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Congrats USCPHILLY...Doubt i retire either Manny...Ill hold it down with ya lol....I make 20 million I want a 21 Million dollar Yact LOL.... Its very easy to become a Millionaire....start with a billion and head to Vegas!@

manny24
    pay Bobby

Trailer has the crosshairs lined up dead fukkin nuts here

fukk that old folks home finnin to get me some teeth right about now Inggas gotta eat yo

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Gotta love south American girls

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Gotta love south American girls

To my knowledge Costa Rica is in Central America. lol

BitCoinTalk
    5Dimes is sexxy.
    BitCoinTalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 643

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post

To my knowledge Costa Rica is in Central America. lol
    So? South American girls is where it's at! I am sure there are loads of south American girls there.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BitCoinTalk View Post
    So? South American girls is where it's at! I am sure there are loads of south American girls there.
    The conversation is about living in Costa Rica, and you are wrong, as it does not have a high population of South Americans. I know first hand, as I have visited friends in Costa Rica on a couple of occasions, and my home for many years has been in South America, which is common knowledge about the posters who have followed my College Football thread..
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 03-26-15 at 05:51 PM.

BrickJames
    Action

The conversation is about living in Costa Rica, and you are wrong, as it does not have a high population of South Americans. I know first hand, as I have visited friends in Costa Rica on a couple of occasions, and my home for many years has been in South America, which is common knowledge about the posters who have followed my College Football thread..
    So sorry. we can tell how g@y you are by that f@ggy font you use.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

^ Urbans a cool dude, marches to his own beat.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    ^ Urbans a cool dude, marches to his own beat.
    Fish Bricker is a little pointsbroke right now just blowing off a little steam here i think

Urbanwildlife

Thank you for your kind words dfish, and your comment manny24, as it is very appreciated!
    I know this is an internet forum where a person deals with all kinds of personalities and psychos, so comments such as those by BrickJames have no effect on my day what so ever. I just smile at comments like he made and know that I am dealing with someone who is mentally challenged, and has no life of his own, because those who are intelligent, and have brains larger than a pea would not make comments like he made, when he has no idea what kind of individual I am. People who are successful, have confidence in themselves, and have any amount of class do not lash out at others with childish behavior, they simply ignore them.

I come on to the forum to have some fun, relax a little bit, share in discussions, hopefully learn something, and be able to contribute some of the knowledge that I have, hoping it can help others in some form, nothing more. When the antagonists come out, I do not need to engage in childish posts with them, and lower myself to there levels. I have many here on the forum whom I have established quality friendships with over the years, and these are the people that are important to me, not the mentally challenged fools whose lives are fulfilled with antagonizing others.

BrickJames
    Action

Thank you for your kind words dfish, and your comment manny24, as it is very appreciated!
    I know this is an internet forum where a person deals with all kinds of personalities and psychos, so comments such as those by BrickJames have no effect on my day what so ever. I just smile at comments like he made and know that I am dealing with someone who is mentally challenged, and has no life of his own, because those who are intelligent, and have brains larger than a pea would not make comments like he made, when he has no idea what kind of individual I am. People who are successful, have confidence in themselves, and have any amount of class do not lash out at others with childish behavior, they simply ignore them.

I come on to the forum to have some fun, relax a little bit, share in discussions, hopefully learn something, and be able to contribute some of the knowledge that I have, hoping it can help others in some form, nothing more. When the antagonists come out, I do not need to engage in childish posts with them, and lower myself to there levels. I have many here on the forum whom I have established quality friendships with over the years, and these are the people that are important to me, not the mentally challenged fools whose lives are fulfilled with antagonizing others.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Fish Bricker is a little pointsbroke right now just blowing off a little steam here i think
    No, just dont like tards who feel the need to correct dumb sh!t on a gambling forum. Everyone knows what I was saying.

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Was cheap there maybe 15 years ago.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Was cheap there maybe 15 years ago.
    Exactly, but not any more as you are well aware of downsouth.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

There's a good youtube series of white guy loving in CR telling you all the things you need to know. Location, etiquette, cost, women, etc.

Posting from my phone, or I'd send a link. Should be easy to find though.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

They have those shops where you can pick girls like europe i heard