Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i see why biteme can't grasp the concept of me not having any intent to do anything wrong...... this stpid fcck acts is if i knew the cards in the hands AF was playing, saying I had the intent to benefit when AF slo plays a set (funny, he blew me out of a hand with a flopped set.... guess I had to guess which way he was "soft-playing" any particular hand -- but i digress) or any other hand.....

biteme's error is based on his own playing/skyping experience at SBR, where he in fact knows the other player in the hand's cards.......

biteme, without an accurate crystal ball or someone telling me AFs hole cards, how can I intend to cheat when making a bet under the gun, such as shoving short stacked with AJ (the hand that i ultimately go out on)....... your analysis is skewed by your own well-documented super-using ways............. in fact, you have admitted in numerous ring games that you "superuse"......

oh wait, you were only joking.... guess only you can joke on in-game chat, and everyone else's words are taken in a "most serious shit on the planet, ie. penny poker on SBR" way..........

now, for my final words on this issue to you:

GO FCK YOURSELF

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I played in a daily tourney once for like 20 minutes then got bored, went all in on a joke of a hand so I could go make a steak.

True Story.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I played in a daily tourney once for like 20 minutes then got bored, went all in on a joke of a hand so I could go make a HOT POCKET.

True Story.
    One small change to cover most here at SBR poker

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i once quit playing in a daily wsop nooner to go make a hot pocket; but it was of the Alabama variety

i still had chips two hours later when i returned to the table

First 12