innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Jihad Johnny

Apparently he comes from a wealthy London family.

Being offered political asylum by McConnell and Boehner makes me wonder why our intelligence was trying so hard to protect his identity.

What big fish in America is that family tied to?

Something is very wrong here.

Is the blood of the wealthy worth more then that of average civilians?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wouldn't surprise me if he were to be a cia or some shit like that. maybe this guy is bin laden 2.0?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

To answer your last question, yes.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

Being offered political asylum by McConnell and Boehner makes me wonder why our intelligence was trying so hard to protect his identity.

Of course inno, always has been.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Keep believing the b.s.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Private school raised...degree in programming.....see he just needs a job in silicon valley and he'll stop hacking off human heads

jtoler

Same methods used as always just building up momentum of boogeyman monsters to gain public support for war, U.S. dummies fall for it over and over.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Same methods used as always just building up momentum of boogeyman monsters to gain public support for war, U.S. dummies fall for it over and over.
    falling for it and being responsible for acting on It are two different things. how can you blame the people who are being misled by the actions and lies of the ones creating the problem in the first place? what do you suggest the "dummies" do about it?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    falling for it and being responsible for acting on It are two different things. how can you blame the people who are being misled by the actions and lies of the ones creating the problem in the first place? what do you suggest the "dummies" do about it?
    How can I blame them? Because its being repeated time and time again for over 100 years and still clueless Americans have no clue about anything, thats how I can blame them, people from other countries know the shenanigans but not Americans go figure.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You're correct that Americans are clueless but if you don't know the reason why it means that you are just as clueless.

Are you American? You do know who owns the media and you do understand what their agenda is, right? We are slaves. Most are brainwashed and don't ask questions. more and more people are becoming aware of the fraud of the Fed and their muscle being the IRS. The banks control the media, control our debt, what we can and cannot learn or think and the list goes on forever. it's not going to be on fox news or CNN ever.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

toler, don't forget that anyone who speaks their mind, or searches for truth can also be called a whack job or a conspiracy theorist. Most people are scared of that too, whether they have proof or not. mind control is a real thing.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You're correct that Americans are clueless but if you don't know the reason why it means that you are just as clueless.
    Not sure what that means.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

read the second paragraph of #10

u American?

jtoler

Sure

innovation

Jtoler

you really think you can pigeon hole all Americans as the same?

the country that probably has the most diversity of all?

you're only showing your lack of education and hate if anything
    Last edited by innovation; 03-02-15 at 02:11 PM.

jtoler

Jtoler

you really think you can pigeon hole all Americans as the same?

the country that probably has the most diversity of all?

you're only showing your lack of education and hate if anything
    You started this thread, of course not pigeon holing all Americans as the same, no doubt over 90% though.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Friends close....enemies closer....lot easier to figure out the winner when you give both sides orders and know everything in advance..feel bad for the ignorant and dumb getting killed for this show to go on...

innovation

My point of the thread was that I wouldn't put it past a jaded family member to seek personal revenge out of hatred and act in a vindictive manner towards those he ties "johnny" to. Especially if he didn't have to cross the pond to do it. It wouldn't suprise me to know the ties exist or that we somehow set in motion the monster we now call ISIS. Much like the Taliban when we used them to try and sabatoge Russia in Afghanistan.

however to assume 90% of Americans are idiots and don't understand what's going on is a ridiculous statement.

Dont let the corruption of men in power set your mind to assuming all Americans are clueless idiots or that we are happy with our foreign affairs.

PaperTrail07

Exactly.....we know the deal......I mean hell other countries cant control the USA in their own country what makes you think we can do it here....Voting power? LOL......
    My point of the thread was that I wouldn't put it past a jaded family member to seek personal revenge out of hatred and act in a vindictive manner towards those he ties "johnny" to. Especially if he didn't have to cross the pond to do it. It wouldn't suprise me to know the ties exist or that we somehow set in motion the monster we now call ISIS. Much like the Taliban when we used them to try and sabatoge Russia in Afghanistan.

however to assume 90% of Americans are idiots and don't understand what's going on is a ridiculous statement.

Dont let the corruption of men in power set your mind to assuming all Americans are clueless idiots or that we are happy with our foreign affairs.

jtoler

If you think the average American know much of anything about the U.S. and foreign relations then youre wrong, the average American couldnt tell you where money comes from, anything about the Federal Reserve, military interventions, or anything of the sort then youre just wrong.

PaperTrail07

Over 300M people in the USA....most are lucky to read and write....going beyond that is asking too much.....and if they did know....nothing would change....thats the ONE thing Ive learned....hooks are in too deep.....just enjoy the ride...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If you think the average American know much of anything about the U.S. and foreign relations then youre wrong, the average American couldnt tell you where money comes from, anything about the Federal Reserve, military interventions, or anything of the sort then youre just wrong.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

is he a white boy?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

somebody post a pic