Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Where's Paco's Outrage Now?????

hey punk, notice your ass isn't saying a peep about this:

Name:  isis egypt.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  29.8 KB

where's outrage, punk? where the fck is it??????

There's a hott place in hell for the cowardly muslim dogs that carry out these atrocities........ I only wish I could personally send every one of these pathetic pieces of sht there.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-16-15 at 09:46 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, recon1, and emoney

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

paco's probably a fairy nice gay but he's fukked up in the head like the rest of the muslim fukks. after all they believe in the same shit, literally...

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

No not literally. Thats where you become them. Dont let the vermin lead you down their path. In 1232 Pope Gregory convened an eclessiastical tribune to kill non-Christians which became known as the Inquisition. We evolved but this sect of Islam is 800 years too young. We dont have the time or the inclination to watch them grow up and evolve.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

are you telling me paco and other muslims don't believe in pedo muhammed and allah?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

It's not evolution, it never had anything to do with Christianity in the first place.

You can, however, and ISIS does, make a case that they're just doing what their boy showed them was proper

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    It's not evolution, it never had anything to do with Christianity in the first place.

You can, however, and ISIS does, make a case that they're just doing what their boy showed them was proper
    It has to do with religion. I am using the Inquisition in the Middle Ages as an example of what is happening now. There is more religious tolerance in Westernized nations than ever before. Thats all Im saying.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Its all $$$$ motivated---power is money-money is power...wonder who we save next?

Auto Donk

we need a good war time leader like Hitler in this scenario.... reprogram his ass to have radical islamists be the subject of his "Final Solution" question..........

reopen auschwitz, treblinka, dauchau, bergen-belsan, etc., and fire up the trains to run straight from the middle east to their final resting place.... take their petty barbarism beheadings and apply an exponential factor of 20 to them in handing out the treatment of Isis and its followers, then perhaps these dogs and their pathetic beliefs will be extinguished once and for all........

Auto Donk

first off, she ain't fat nor ugly (numerous sbr'ers have confirmed this); second, no areola or nipple was shown; third, I've never been to viet nam and haven't had my ass kicked there, nor anywhere else for that matter, fourth, as for the viet nam war, the U.S. obviously didn't give a fck about winning it; 5th, you probably are f'n stupid enough to think that the V.C. were fighting alone as a third world country, and weren't being supported by the commie fcks in the USSR and China..........

too bad auschwitz or treblinka didn't get the sorry bstd who spawned you, John........