Betpoints: 456

Brandon Browner isn't a big fan.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Considering she had Ledisi Young pushed from singing the Selma song at the Grammy's after Ledisi had practiced it for months and not only starred in the movie but SANG in it... Beyonce deserves to be wrestling with Pigs like Kanye and Kummy. And this was all because Beyonce suddenly decided this song meant something to her about her father - the same dad she fired as her manager and she won't even acknowledge the half siblings he's provided her even when one baby is living in a homeless shelter. Fricken fraud. But yeah, this is all in tribute to your dad, you bloated beast.

Arrogant pigs deserve each other.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Considering she had Ledisi Young pushed from singing the Selma song at the Grammy's after Ledisi had practiced it for months and not only starred in the movie but SANG in it... Beyonce deserves to be wrestling with Pigs like Kanye and Kummy. And this was all because Beyonce suddenly decided this song meant something to her about her father - the same dad she fired as her manager and she won't even acknowledge the half siblings he's provided her even when one baby is living in a homeless shelter. Fricken fraud. But yeah, this is all in tribute to your dad, you bloated beast.

Arrogant pigs deserve each other.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Beyonce is BLACK RACIST TRASH as is WEST

Jealous of everyone

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Although, we have compassion for Bey’s 4-year-old half-brother Nixon, who had no choice when it came to his parental figures, his mom can still get a job to supplement her income.
    Since the “Drink In Love” singer fired her dad as her longtime manager in 2011, not surprisingly, his bank account just hasn't been the same. And he won’t have to make those reduced payments to his baby mama for another couple years, forcing Alexsandra to foreclose on her L.A. home, leaving the only option to live in a homeless shelter, she claims.
    “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyonce," she told the mag.
    “I can’t imagine how Beyonce feels knowing that she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position," Alexsandra added. "I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
    You know, with that whole international superstar world tour thing, it may be a while.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Beyonce is BLACK RACIST TRASH as is WEST

Jealous of everyone

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Although, we have compassion for Bey’s 4-year-old half-brother Nixon, who had no choice when it came to his parental figures, his mom can still get a job to supplement her income.
    Since the “Drink In Love” singer fired her dad as her longtime manager in 2011, not surprisingly, his bank account just hasn't been the same. And he won’t have to make those reduced payments to his baby mama for another couple years, forcing Alexsandra to foreclose on her L.A. home, leaving the only option to live in a homeless shelter, she claims.
    “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyonce," she told the mag.
    “I can’t imagine how Beyonce feels knowing that she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position," Alexsandra added. "I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
    You know, with that whole international superstar world tour thing, it may be a while.
    She's not a nice person and I don't say that lightly. If my dad was stepping out on my mum and got some chick pregnant, fair enough I'd struggle to accept that kid. But then when I heard the baby was living on skid row - and it was because my daddy wasn't paying proper child support - I'd go in there and take care of that baby and kick my dad in the nuts. Instead Beyonce has ignored it all.

And then this woman Ledisi not only was in the movie but was set to perform at the Grammy's which would be her big break and Beyonce comes in last minute and says this song means something to her... because of her FATHER!!!!... which if any one Bey or Jay or even gossip fan knows she's disowned him. But the Grammy's let her steal the song from Ledisi who sang it in the movie and had been preparing for months for the Grammy's.

Yet she's giving excuses for why she should sing the song instead of the woman who acted in the movie and sang it. And suddenly she loves her dad.

Fukk this egotistical oyster. I know most here only look at betting angles but Bey is a complete hosebag for stealing Ledisi's moment and for what? Her excuse is about a father she ditched years ago ffs.

Solange kick your sister in the fukkin chops and knock her teeth out next time you're in the elevator because the lies she's telling from those lips are tooooo much.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I heard Kanye was just playin this time...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

If you find yourself giving a crap about this, You're the problem with society not the solution.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

I would vote "Uncle Tom's Cabin" for best hard rock performance, but I'm not on the panel that decides these things.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I just wish ida been on the front row when that idiot kanye made his move, ida taken that niqqa down and beat the shit outta him....... fcker needs his ass kicked

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

You guys need to stop worrying about these mainstream frauds, fukk the Grammys and all that bs...if you want real music go listen to local artists and stop eating what mainstream media is feeding you...it's like complaining how bad fast food is, but still eating it when there are a ton of good restaurants right next door...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

I would fukk Beyonce.

I think Kanye wants to also. He seems to be obsessed with her. Kim Kardashian doesnt see this?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

kim kardashian is ht dumbest slut on the planet....

photo she put out after Beck won:

Name:  kim the fishmouth whore.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  44.1 KB

said something about it being the look on her face when Beck won over Beyonce......

hey kim, its the same pathetic look your gonna have on your face when i plant a f'n donkey punch squarely in the back of your vapid head, while your lil niqqa boy kanye watches