Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Chicago Parents Playin' the Race Card after knowingly cheating their asses off

So nice to wake up to some black bitch screaming that the white man has stolen a championship won by an all black little league team that broke the most basic rules applicable to allstar tournaments in Little League Baseball....

Having had parents who were very involved in Little League (both were president of our local league for a time), I can assuredly tell you that not only did the parents know the coach of that team broke the rules in pulling players from other leagues around town, the f'n little black bastards, ie, "the kids", knew it as well..... As a player, you KNOW what f'n league you play for, and you KNOW that when someone from another league approaches you and your parents about playing for a different league's all-star game, IT IS ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE.....

what is shocking is that this team full of cheating punks made it as far as they did before being caught.... a few leagues tried to add one or two players back in the day, one overage, one a ringer from another league, and they were caught at the district level. You have to sign affidavits, provide birth certificates, etc..... Unless your f'n kid is a total f'n retard, he knows it isn't right to play for another league.....

for these people to say it's because of race is ridiculous.... IT'S BECAUSE YOU F'N CHEATED!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Yeah, the cheating aspect of the story will likely be tried to be swept under a rug by certain parties in favor of the allegations of racism, which I hope reasonable people will see through (although I have my doubts.) Personally though, I am willing to at least give the players a benefit of the doubt. I'm sure they thought it was odd that all of a sudden they had teammates from another neighborhood, but I can see where they would think "Hey, the adults know what they're doing."

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Those parents are
    "People who annoy me "

Auto Donk

seriously, these kids couldnt have been so stupid as to not know.... in a few years, they'll be saying they "didn't know" it was inappropriate to kill another niqqa for his shoes...... kids are lying their asses off

maybe that excuse would fly in t-ball, with some dumb six year olds, but having played many years in allstars growin up, and the need to get birth certificates and the other shit together, all the kids knew there were rules that applied to verifying your status/residency, etc

the "I'm just a dumb lil niqqa" excuse doesn't cut it here
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-12-15 at 08:44 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Yeah, the cheating aspect of the story will likely be tried to be swept under a rug by certain parties in favor of the allegations of racism, which I hope reasonable people will see through (although I have my doubts.) Personally though, I am willing to at least give the players a benefit of the doubt. I'm sure they thought it was odd that all of a sudden they had teammates from another neighborhood, but I can see where they would think "Hey, the adults know what they're doing."
    There lies the problem.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Everyone knows now and knew then what was going on. I also hate this "Don't blame the kids, blame the adults"

First off, as Donk has show, that's just straight BS. Now whether some kid is going to say, "I have principles, no, what we are doing is breaking the rules, I won't play" is akin to Disney or after school specials. I'm not blaming the kids, but they knew 100% that they were figuratively or technically cheating. All these kids play basketball and are very aware of all the same sorts of stuff that goes on, high school, AAU, etc. I grew up near this area and used to play with all sorts of dudes that made the NBA. Because Chicago public schools also allows any city address to go to any school, they stacked high school teams that way too. Otherwise, they had an "Auntie" that lived at a Suburban address and came in (coach always claimed he didn't tell them to or "know anything about it", whatever) and it actually brought up the question "What's the point of our community having a team if it's just a commuter school to get to the next level?" or increase a coach's power?

What a joke, anyone with a brain knows what's going on.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Maybe the adults will finally learn the difference between right and wrong.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Shoeless Joe Jackson doesn't want to hear this bullshit.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Can't really blame the kids. They might know it's wrong and question, but will take the grown ups word.

Yep, the grown ups thought they could pull a fast one, just like in real life, that's why there's so many in jail.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

These rules have been effect since i played little league in the 80's. Pretty much the same everywhere.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Why The Fuk Did You Capitalize The Words in the first half of the thread title but not the second half?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Why The Fuk Did You Capitalize The Words in the first half of the thread title but not the second half?
    to make u waste 1.9 seconds pondering that question and then 5.09 seconds typing that response.....

that was the whole purpose of this fckin' thread...... like i could really give a shit about these people, these fcki'n "Democrats," doing what they do (ie, lie cheat steal, albiet because of something called, I think, "slavery" or some shit like that, that apparently happened hundreds of years ago), as i see these "people" do this shit here in my town daily..... fck, i can walk outside and fire my 7 mag in any direction and generally the bullet will land on a niqqa fckin' up somewhere..........

nah, i don't care about them showing their asses when they get caught doin' what they do....... i just wanted to see if anyone was so pathetic that they'd have enough time to ponder the capital letter hi jinks i was dolin' out this morning....

my work is done here
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-12-15 at 08:41 PM.

Auto Donk

to whoever said "don't" or "you can't" blame the kids.....

yep, Sandusky blamed the kids..... that's always a dead bang loser..... even if they were taunting him by intentionally droppin' the soap in front of him.........

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

What kid at age 11 or 12 is going to question the actions of adults in power? They may have known but they aren't culpable. Blame the people in charge. That being said, the stripping of the title is, of course, the right move. Maybe the kids, unlike the adults in this case, will learn something.

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124;23574767[B
    ]What kid at age 11 or 12 is going to question the actions of adults in power?[/B] They may have known but they aren't culpable. Blame the people in charge. That being said, the stripping of the title is, of course, the right move. Maybe the kids, unlike the adults in this case, will learn something.
    Maybe there in lies the answer, nobody these days questions those in power. The old "do as I say, not as I do" paradigm certainly needs to come to an end.