SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    One of the best books ever written is Eat to live. I have followed it for a couple of months now as years ago I ate the same way.

All raw veggies and Fruits + All the salad you want to eat. NOTHING ELSE. Watch your whole life change. Any meds you are on, will go south and anyone with diabetes Type 1 or 2. It will be gone in 3-4 months.
    This is where the post becomes absolutely ridiculous. Lack of knowledge on diabetes. It's no secret that diabetes Type 1 can't be cured, because of the damaged pancreas that can't function properly. And eating only veggies+fruit, will cause serious iron and B12 deficiency, which means back to meds you go in about 3-4 years.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

THE_LOCKSMITH

Garlic, Onion, Broccoli and Party on.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 10:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I put onion on my burger to nullify the bad red meat.
    Points Awarded:

CrimsonTideFan gave zert 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CrimsonTideFan

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    4oz - 8oz of straight organic carrot juice every day. You can't stand the taste?? Just slam it. I feel 100% healthier doing it everyday.

Eat red meat... do hookers... eat anus. Be cancer free. Secret is carrots.
    You know what, man? I absolutely agree with you. It's not what we're eating that's causing the damage; it's what we're not eating. We get a small amount of veggies on our burger and think that we're getting enough veggies in our diet.

Hell no, I know very few people that eat enough fruit and veggies to give them all their required vitamins, minerals, EFAs and fiber. 9 servings of fruits and veggies per day are what we should be striving for. How many people do you know of that eat anything even close to that?

This juicing thing currently going on is the greatest thing ever to get people healthy again. If you won't eat em, then shove 4-6 carrots through a juicer and just drink it down. Carrots are awesome, full of freaking everything. I personally cook mine in butter with some spinach, but to each his own.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I doubt I had gone a single day without red meat for years. 3 meat salad was my favorite meal (beef + lamb + pork).

Today is day 11 without touching it. Eaten more fruit and veg and fish in 2015 so far than I probably did in all of 2014.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol you post six countries followed by hmm, by such a post Im guessing the U.S. is 7th. I was thinking more like Nigeria, places like that. Not those preservative countries.
    Lowest cancer rates - ready ?

Niger, Gambia, Cape Verde, Bhutan and Yemen
    http://www.top5ofanything.com/index.php?h=b62e36fc

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    People don't seem to understand how correlation works. Here, have an example:

100% of people that drink water die. Can I say that drinking water causes death?
    it probably does, if it has fluoride added.
    http://naturalsociety.com/top-scient...cancer-deaths/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Lowest cancer rates - ready ?

Niger, Gambia, Cape Verde, Bhutan and Yemen
    http://www.top5ofanything.com/index.php?h=b62e36fc
    Exactly, but the rich and the fact Yanks are all about money so preservatives it is.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    it probably does, if it has fluoride added.
    http://naturalsociety.com/top-scient...cancer-deaths/
    Peer-reviewed evidence only, please.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I knew this guy once, total vegan, not even fish, no dairy, just kale, boatload of grains, etc. etc.
    He said it was boring and not very tastful, but he was convinced he would live forever.
    He was a gym rat too, worked out like 3 hrs a day, he said it made him sore, but was convinced he would live forever.
    I told him, I watch myself too, but I enjoy a steak every now and then, western omelets on occasion, I might not outlive you, but I like a little enjoyment in my life.

Haven't seen that guy lately, think his name was Joey, so I asked this guy who works with Joey in Joey's office if he's seem him lately.
    Guy said to me "you didn't hear? Joey was crossing the street about 8 days ago, was going to the gym, got hit by a cab that ran a red light, died on the operating table.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chilidog

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    This is where the post becomes absolutely ridiculous. Lack of knowledge on diabetes. It's no secret that diabetes Type 1 can't be cured, because of the damaged pancreas that can't function properly. And eating only veggies+fruit, will cause serious iron and B12 deficiency, which means back to meds you go in about 3-4 years.
    You can take Vit B-12 Injectable 1 time a week and you will be good to go . The rest of your statement is 100% FALSE.......

Maybe next time do a bit more research and actually eat that way for months onward before Puking up Non-sense

chilidog

You can take Vit B-12 Injectable 1 time a week and you will be good to go . The rest of your statement is 100% FALSE.......

Maybe next time do a bit more research and actually eat that way for months onward before Puking up Non-sense
    The man's right; there's currently no cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Some people with Type 2 Diabetes can cure themselves by managing their diet and lifestyle.

Although, unless you're qualified, you shouldn't be dispensing medical advice to anybody.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Of course you can but have you even mentioned it? Nope, you didn't. Should have mentioned it in a 1st place. And you can definitely take pills, rich with iron.
    About diabetes, everything I've said it's true. Type 1 can't be cured, Type 2 can be cured with losing weight, proper diet and giving up on smoking. These are the facts.
    By the way, most of vegans/vegetarians are known to be extremely stubborn, because only they know 'the truth' and everybody else is 'in denial' in their eyes. Small % of the people take their garbage mentality seriously.

First 12