bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Btw watch the first minute or 2 of that video and ull understand what kind of white girls go for ghetto blacks....ull also understand why the welfare system will never produce anything but negative results...the fact of the matter is some ppl are simply mentally retarded and if you let retards make and raise a bunch of children and pay for em to live in the ghetto how do u think their kids are gonna turn out....what become rocket scientists or just repeat the same cycle until their city is all on sec 8

Welfare should go like this....you take an IQ test at like 16 and it reveals if you are mentally retarded or not. If you are retarded then to get ur welfare or disability check you should have ur tubes tied or vasectomy....if you are mentally able however then here's a novel idea GO GET A FUCKIN EDUCATION AND JOB!!! If u have no fukin money bc ur a lazy piece of shit and still decide to have kids even in a world of birth control and abortion bc ur simply an asshole that doesnt give a penetrate what happens to them then ur kids will starve or maybe u can give them up for adoption to a couple of decent human beings. I would also have no problem with the asshole pieces of shit having children and then giving them up for adoption or letting their own children starve being quickly executed. The result would be ppl who should have kids will have them and assholes or retards that should not have kids dont....the current system is the ppl who should have kids have like 1 or none and the ppl who shouldnt have kids have like 10...bc the ppl who should have them actually plan on financially supporting and raising them
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-04-15 at 11:04 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and GIVEMETHEMONEY

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    But had to stop the bus when she referred to black men's good style. Hey if wearing clown clothes 3x too big with matching colored shoes and ball cap, fake bling bought at a mall kiosk is your thing have at it.
    The pants hanging off the guys ass is cool apparently.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

White girls that date black guys just couldnt get the White guy they wanted growing up, the white qb a t the high school payed no attention to her so shes gonna get back at him. No white women of power or class date negros, only the scurvy dogs us powerful white men dont give a shit about, dime a dozen to us. But to niggers, white pussy is the greatest thing ever its hilarious. Thats why cuz nigs actually make worthless women feel worth something.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    White girls that date black guys just couldnt get the White guy they wanted growing up, the white qb a t the high school payed no attention to her so shes gonna get back at him. No white women of power or class date negros, only the scurvy dogs us powerful white men dont give a shit about, dime a dozen to us. But to niggers, white pussy is the greatest thing ever its hilarious. Thats why cuz nigs actually make worthless women feel worth something.
    Btw its funny how blacks get with some retarded white trash wigger and then brag about it like they are fukin Kate Upton...this shows u just how lowly blacks think of black women and how they worship whitey...I mean in fairness who could blame them but when ur on the internet all the time screaming I GET WHITE WOMEN YEAAAAAAAA THERE IS A GOD THAT I DONT HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYES AND penetrate THE DISGUSTING MEMBERS OF MY OWN RACE AND IMAGINE THEY ARE WHITE WOMEN NO MORE OH GOD THEY WERE DISGUSTING AND WHITES ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE AND IM HERE TO BRAG ABOUT NEVER HAVING TO GO NEAR A BLACK CHICK AGAIN CUZ IM WITH A WHITE GIRL IM IN HEAVEN it doesnt make it seem like u consider black and white women equals. I mean seriously have u noticed no white guy ever says I GET BLACK CHICKS...BLACKS LOVE MY WHITE rooster IN EM...thats bc ppl would feel sorry for him
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-04-15 at 12:33 PM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Btw watch the first minute or 2 of that video and ull understand what kind of white girls go for ghetto blacks....ull also understand why the welfare system will never produce anything but negative results...the fact of the matter is some ppl are simply mentally retarded and if you let retards make and raise a bunch of children and pay for em to live in the ghetto how do u think their kids are gonna turn out....what become rocket scientists or just repeat the same cycle until their city is all on sec 8

Welfare should go like this....you take an IQ test at like 16 and it reveals if you are mentally retarded or not. If you are retarded then to get ur welfare or disability check you should have ur tubes tied or vasectomy....if you are mentally able however then here's a novel idea GO GET A FUCKIN EDUCATION AND JOB!!! If u have no fukin money bc ur a lazy piece of shit and still decide to have kids even in a world of birth control and abortion bc ur simply an asshole that doesnt give a penetrate what happens to them then ur kids will starve or maybe u can give them up for adoption to a couple of decent human beings. I would also have no problem with the asshole pieces of shit having children and then giving them up for adoption or letting their own children starve being quickly executed. The result would be ppl who should have kids will have them and assholes or retards that should not have kids dont....the current system is the ppl who should have kids have like 1 or none and the ppl who shouldnt have kids have like 10...bc the ppl who should have them actually plan on financially supporting and raising them
    I could not have said this any more nicely or better!

Great job! I wanted to give you 20 bet points but the system would not let me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol what is this? the kkk clan thread? you fukking clowns. don't reveal your true self too much...

the way some of you're showing so much hate, it's showing your insecurity.

why does this subject bother so many of you? you should be apathetic.

think for a second, how does some white women liking black men affect your lives?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol what is this? the kkk clan thread? you fukking clowns. don't reveal your true self too much...

think for a second, how does some white women liking black men affect your lives?
    Because they have kids they cannot afford you dumb ass and our taxes end up paying for them.

Are you really that fukking stupid? I guess so you dumb $hit!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and bettilimbroke999

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Because they have kids they cannot afford you dumb ass and our taxes end up paying for them.

Are you really that fukking stupid? I guess so you dumb $hit!
    is that the true reason why you hate black people? it's all monetarily driven as you say? i highly doubt it.

your hate for black people are deeply rooted from something. maybe you feel threatened or you're just insecure.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No hate from me Ghengis just stating my opinion based on what I know/ see and sure many others feel same. I don't just Google stats either and base my opinion. Actually got no problem with black people and alot of black friends. I can tell you though first-hand the way they treat and talk about women is night and day from my white friends. PLENTY of d-bags from all races but odds increase quite abit finding a good man if you don't go black.

People are so fukking dumb and sensitive at times I swear. Like having an opinion that isn't pc friendly these days makes you a bigot?!? I have no desire to have a cokk in my mouth either and cringe at the thought even. Doesn't mean I hate homosexuals tho! Pc tards are all the same and live life according to a script not instincts!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

is that the true reason why you hate black people? it's all monetarily driven as you say? i highly doubt it.

your hate for black people are deeply rooted from something. maybe you feel threatened or you're just insecure.
    penis envy..... swc and mwc just hate bbc

packerd_00

Don't hate anybody,unless they f@ck with me.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like I've always said stereotype is not a bad word and overall pretty accurate. However there are always exceptions to every rule. All this hippy well we're all just people and all the same yeah right. Well ask yourself this....if your going out looking for a women to marry are you gonna start at a strip joint? White chicks if they just want dikk I get it. But don't wanna hear the cryin afterward about how you got pinned down with 3 kids and 3 worthless baby daddies.

Here's a joke that applies
    Women comes across a snake dying on her porch. She takes it inside, treats its wounds,gives it nourishment, and gets it back to health. One day outta nowhere snake strikes and bites her. As she lay there dying in pain she asks the snake "why would you do that"? Snake replies "hey you knew I was a snake b#tch"

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Where im from if a white girl dates a black guy we call her a mud shark. That girl in the video is an obvious mud shark, the big hoop earings and the tight pony tale give it away instantly.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    penis envy..... swc and mwc just hate bbc
    Yeah alright pee wee.

bettilimbroke999

Or maybe the blacker ur neighborhood the higher the crime rate or maybe having 10 kids with hoodrats then tellin em to just apply for more welfare to support them is a bad idea....or maybe I'm just a racist like you claim and the blacks are just "oppressed". After all why should blacks turning every area they're a majority in into a crime-ridden ghetto whilst living off taxpayer funded welfare bother a taxpayer?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Don't hate anybody,unless they f@ck with me.
    so your tiny cocck fcked with you??? As it's obvious from your posts here in this thread you absolutely hate your God-given schshort (the absolute opposite of "schlong".)

packerd_00

so your tiny cocck fcked with you??? As it's obvious from your posts here in this thread you absolutely hate your God-given schshort (the absolute opposite of "schlong".)
    Hey loser,I was speaking hypothetically.

Auto Donk

so you've "hypothetically" got a schshort....... uh... ok....

packerd_00

so you've "hypothetically" got a schshort....... uh... ok....
    No what I said was if a girl would laugh at a guy for the size of his penis she isn't worth the time, as in any guy on the planet. Im not here to brag to a bunch of dudes.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Or maybe the blacker ur neighborhood the higher the crime rate or maybe having 10 kids with hoodrats then tellin em to just apply for more welfare to support them is a bad idea....or maybe I'm just a racist like you claim and the blacks are just "oppressed". After all why should blacks turning every area they're a majority in into a crime-ridden ghetto whilst living off taxpayer funded welfare bother a taxpayer?
    don't get so emotionally involved. that's all i'm saying. i doubt you make 6 figures, single, no kids, and pay ~35 to 40% in taxes.

yeah i live in north hollywood and have lots of black neighbors. some section 8 maybe? i don't know how kids in their 20s can afford $1800 one bedroom apartments. and i have to say they're fukking dirty and lazy. i find bags of trash tossed in the hallway daily (when there are trash chutes in every floor) and always find cigar tobacco littered in stairwells daily (if you're gonna smoke a blunt, do it in your own home).

but most black people are good, it's that 10% that ruin it for everyone. don't let that 10% make you hate a race. that's not fair for the 90% of the good folks.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Excellent trolling by teaserpleaser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No what I said was if a girl would laugh at a guy for the size of his penis she isn't worth the time, as in any guy on the planet. Im not here to brag to a bunch of dudes.
    so, the obvious conclusion here is that no girl on the planet is worth the time, because whether openly laffing or just laffing on the inside, they are laffing at anyone sporting a "schshort."

I guess you are splicing the analysis between "laffing in your face" about a schshort (those who do are not worth the time), as opposed to those who simply "laff to themselves" about some poor bloke's minuscule junk (and thus are worth the time)

bettilimbroke999

Here's the final "proof" that the vast majority of white girls prefer white guys....there ARE STILL WHITES

Seriously if white women preferred black guys then their oreo kids (considered black by everyone) would eliminate the white race and there wouldnt be any white guys or girls it would just be different levels of blacks and we'd have an entire society on sec 8 and a line at the welfare office down the street...but unfortunately nobody to work and pay taxes

bettilimbroke999

don't get so emotionally involved. that's all i'm saying. i doubt you make 6 figures, single, no kids, and pay ~35 to 40% in taxes.
    What difference does it make what % I pay...so if u pay 25% of ur income u shouldnt care...its gotta be like half ur income to even matter...interesting interesting...can you go ahead and send me 25% of ur income for the rest of ur life since it doesnt matter to you...I guess rich ppl like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet that pay like 15% should really shut the penetrate up

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

What difference does it make what % I pay...so if u pay 25% of ur income u shouldnt care...its gotta be like half ur income to even matter...interesting interesting...can you go ahead and send me 25% of ur income for the rest of ur life since it doesnt matter to you...I guess rich ppl like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet that pay like 15% should really shut the penetrate up
    people that make 6 figures, single, with no kids get screwed the most so stop bitching.

ultra rich people don't pay taxes. they write everything off.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Here's the final "proof" that the vast majority of white girls prefer white guys....there ARE STILL WHITES

Seriously if white women preferred black guys then their oreo kids (considered black by everyone) would eliminate the white race and there wouldnt be any white guys or girls it would just be different levels of blacks and we'd have an entire society on sec 8 and a line at the welfare office down the street...but unfortunately nobody to work and pay taxes

bettilimbroke999

people that make 6 figures, single, with no kids get screwed the most so stop bitching.

ultra rich people don't pay taxes. they write everything off.
    So only the ones that are getting ****** over the hardest should bitch if ur just gettin it 6 inches deep no problem but if its a foot deep then you should complain. I still havent received my check in the mail for 25% of ur income...you shouldnt bitch bc I could've asked for 50% so be happy...look hang on to 20 bucks and FedEx it to me or else Im penalizing you for late payment and interest...dont worry Im gonna spend it on myself bc I dont want to work anymore so its going to a good cause....dont complain about this system either u selfish racist bc I've got 10 kids that I dont interact with and I've got no job so you better just shutup and get back to work cuz Im rawdoggin ghetto hos like nobodys business and I aint gonna pay shit for any of em YOU ARE...also I'd like to point out ur a white devil and the only reason blacks are in bad shape today is bc of slavery (you made my great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather pick cotton for free...how do u expect me to behave 200 years later?)...btw u better make it 30% bc one of my hos just got pregnant again and she needs some more $$$$
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-05-15 at 07:26 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol indeed

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

This is a perfect time to remember the fallen mudsharks of 2014

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Here you go, TeaserPleaser!...

www.gloryhole.com

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

You know what they say...Once you go black...you don't go back!

Truthfully who would want you back?

bettilimbroke999

Once u go black....u never go back to not being on food stamps

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

majority of white women have no interest in black men.
    maybe 5-10% max.

First 1234 Last