Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Takin' Snoop Dogg Waaaayyyyyy to Seriously....... Snuff film advisory.....

we've all heard snoop and pharrell williams (yah, years ago, before he started dressing like smokey bear) rap about "if a bitch get an attitude, pop it like it's hot!" but this vato shown below took that shit waayyyyy too far here:

and for you guys that want the CAUSE of that bitch with an attitude's death, watch this video below, an oldy but goody, featuring a young pharrell.......... WATCHING/LISTENING to rap music about how to deal with bitches and hos that get an attitude leads to the type of senseless violence witnessed above.....

you know, as opposed to rap music, I'm thinkin what truly set this mother fcker off was the way she put her hand on her hip and cocked her head, saying to him with body language "whatchya gonna do about it, bitch." that attitude made this otherwise law abiding taco vendor blast away.......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Donker how many cold ones you already had today pal?

You always start early - love it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

his name is snoop lion

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

She looks rather HOT in the video. Why not bang? And take aggression out on her ahole? I would.

Guy's a fool.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Holy sh#$! Did you see the chick with the pink top on walking behind her when the first shot was fired? CRAZY!!! Girl trying to get out of the way... if that dude missed... PEACE. Walking in the line of fire.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    She looks rather HOT in the video. Why not bang? And take aggression out on her ahole? I would.

Guy's a fool.
    mexican mafia don't fucck around.... she probably get some black bull ballz unloaded in her, and his little mescin jumping bean webbles couldn't compair....... so she had to go!

Auto Donk

yep, and the sad thing is, if he had more than that gun in his pants, she might not have been fuckin' around on him..........