khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You want less crime, less drugs, give people better chances in life.

Here is an idea. Make ur own chances. Don't always be looking for a handout.
    I would say most people, would rather do it them self if given the chance. Than take your hand out.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Rich people will always keep the poor down. That's how they stay rich. Wealth transcends race
    I've spent time with rich people and poor people. And plenty of formerly rich people. They call America the land of opportunity for a reason - there's no reason for rich people here to keep poor people down - they do just fine on their own.

Do you think that fat slob on Staten Island who died from a headlock was going to get rich selling loose cigarettes on the sidewalk?

khicks26

I am not talking about well off people. I don't think you have spend much time with the super rich. Even if you did, why would they tell you.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

I am not talking about well off people. I don't think you have spend much time with the super rich. Even if you did, why would they tell you.
    No, that's how u perceive that they think that way. Super rich just want to get richer/.

Bostongambler

When society prospers they prosper as well. It is counterproductive that they would want some part of society not to advance.

khicks26

As for the fat guy selling smokes, trying to support his kids. I would take him any day, over the fat slob that runs NJ.

khicks26

Not true bud. that trickle down shit has not worked yet. Like i said greed transcends race. I have worked with black guys before. Some of them are the hardest working people i have seen. Some were lazy. I can say the same for the white people i have worked with.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

You want less crime, less drugs, give people better chances in life.

Here is an idea. Make ur own chances. Don't always be looking for a handout.
    Goodness, this guy is a nitwit.

what part of 'unfettered capitalism' has failed these people, as it's failed most working and non working people in this country, don't you understand?

How are these people supposed to 'bootstrap' it when we keep sending millions of decent paying manufacturing jobs to the third world to increase corporate profits?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    Goodness, this guy is a nitwit.

what part of 'unfettered capitalism' has failed these people, as it's failed most working and non working people in this country, don't you understand?

How are these people supposed to 'bootstrap' it when we keep sending millions of decent paying manufacturing jobs to the third world to increase corporate profits?
    Ur the fukkin nitwit as well as a scumbag. What don't u get? Pound the pavements, go looking for a job, look under fukken Craigslist if need be. They would rather sit around and collect the funds on their abt card than work. Be a fukken busboy if u have to and work ur way up. How is corporate America keeping them down?
    Last edited by shari91; 12-22-14 at 07:10 AM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Hey dumb$hit I am not a demonazicrappyretard. I am a conservative.

The point is all of this is based on a lie.

Why don't you debate me on the truth you fukking retard?

You can't because you are not smart enough to.

Now go back in and color your coloring books some more.

I think you mommy is calling you!

lmfao @ you, you are a fukking jerk.
    You're not even consistent with how you spell demonazicrappy. It's really just a terrible nonsense term that you've come up with.

ByeShea

As for the fat guy selling smokes, trying to support his kids. I would take him any day, over the fat slob that runs NJ.
    Wondering if you could even handle the pressure of selling loose cigarettes, probably over your head. Stick to betting your allowance money.

ByeShea

Not true bud. that trickle down shit has not worked yet. Like i said greed transcends race. I have worked with black guys before. Some of them are the hardest working people i have seen. Some were lazy. I can say the same for the white people i have worked with.
    Can't you just come out and say "I flipped burgers at Burger King and now am ready to take my skill set to a McDonald's"?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Wondering if you could even handle the pressure of selling loose cigarettes, probably over your head. Stick to betting your allowance money.
    “The Constitution. . . illustrates the complexity of the American system: that it serves the interests of a wealthy elite, but also does enough for small property owners, for middle-income mechanics and farmers, to build a broad base of support. The slightly prosperous people who make up this base of support are buffers against the blacks, the Indians, the very poor whites. They enable the elite to keep control with a minimum of coercion, a maximum of law--all made palatable by the fanfare of patriotism and unity.”

Howard Zinn, A People's History of the United States

khicks26

Can't you just come out and say "I flipped burgers at Burger King and now am ready to take my skill set to a McDonald's"?
    Save it douche bag

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur the fuckin nitwit as well as a scumbag. What don't u get? Pound the pavements, go looking for a job, look under fucken Craigslist if need be. They would rather sit around and collect the funds on their abt card than work. Be a fucken busboy if u have to and work ur way up. How is corporate America keeping them down?
    You still don't get it. By sending their fcking jobs to china, demanding pay cuts or freeze, if you're fortunate to have a pension, they're coming after that, busting unions, right to work, etc.

More is stolen by employers via wage theft, than is taken in all other forms of theft, robbery combined.

It's great right now for the top 5%. It's unimaginable for the .001%, who largely make their wealth by viging the rest of us.

i went to the dentist the other day, best experience ever ( for a dentist anyway). This guy provided a first rate job, was mad cool, talking about the lines and shit. All I'm saying is the guy has a nice ride, a family, probably a sick ass house, and good for him, he deserves it, he provides a great service.

thats all, provide a service that's benefits the community, not exploits it.

thats largely why I stopped playing cash poker, I'll still take a tourney shot once in a while, like the 1.5k wsops, but here I have these political views, yet if some sick degen comes up to the table, I'll ply him with booze, bust him, encourage him to hit the ATM. That's pretty hypocritical. I'm mean, if it's the dentist or the wall st jerk off, fck um, but it's usually not.

so now I bet football, which I see as only taking from 'the man'. Although I could resort back to 2/5 if it came to it. Mother fckers gotta eat.

republicans dont want to invest in our infrastructure, which would put millions of people like me to work at good wages.

motherfckers got me out here taking to gambling to survive. I'm one of the lucky ones. Others turn to crime,which can pay, if you're smart person, but most street people only get smart by getting pinched. Very few do it right from the jump. Nobody is looking to have too bad a rap sheet. Although, my employment record since 2008 is the 'square' equivilent of a prison bid. Which gets back to why I'm forced to poker possibly.

Anyways, I digress, but you have a pretty simplistic world view. You need to read more.

ByeShea

COPY/PASTING ANOTHER GUY'S OPINIONS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUK I'M TALKING ABOUT.
    You're not a buffer, there is no conspiracy. You're just a loser.

Bostongambler

You still don't get it. By sending their fcking jobs to china, demanding pay cuts or freeze, if you're fortunate to have a pension, they're coming after that, busting unions, right to work, etc.

More is stolen by employers via wage theft, than is taken in all other forms of theft, robbery combined.

It's great right now for the top 5%. It's unimaginable for the .001%, who largely make their wealth by viging the rest of us.

i went to the dentist the other day, best experience ever ( for a dentist anyway). This guy provided a first rate job, was mad cool, talking about the lines and shit. All I'm saying is the guy has a nice ride, a family, probably a sick ass house, and good for him, he deserves it, he provides a great service.

thats all, provide a service that's benefits the community, not exploits it.

thats largely why I stopped playing cash poker, I'll still take a tourney shot once in a while, like the 1.5k wsops, but here I have these political views, yet if some sick degen comes up to the table, I'll ply him with booze, bust him, encourage him to hit the ATM. That's pretty hypocritical. I'm mean, if it's the dentist or the wall st jerk off, fck um, but it's usually not.

so now I bet football, which I see as only taking from 'the man'. Although I could resort back to 2/5 if it came to it. Mother fckers gotta eat.

republicans dont want to invest in our infrastructure, which would put millions of people like me to work at good wages.

motherfckers got me out here taking to gambling to survive. I'm one of the lucky ones. Others turn to crime,which can pay, if you're smart person, but most street people only get smart by getting pinched. Very few do it right from the jump. Nobody is looking to have too bad a rap sheet. Although, my employment record since 2008 is the 'square' equivilent of a prison bid. Which gets back to why I'm forced to poker possibly.

Anyways, I digress, but you have a pretty simplistic world view. You need to read more.
    How did u dilute to this point? Listen, I own two car washes in this area, had three had one point, sold one so now two. Although they are not located in the " hood" sort of speak, they are in the city. Where one could get to with public transportation if need be. I have employed countless young inner city kids over the years provided that they passed a CORI check . They are not going to get rich here but they can take home decent money for the skill level and use it to a stepping stone if they leave or even move up here. There are lots of businesses like that here. I'm not talking about some manufacturing job being lost over seas like Ross Perot preached. ( And I might add it takes a strong man with a company and share holders behind him not to ship overseas where the work can get done on 10cents on the dollar) that's not the rich wanting to keep anybody down. Believe me it's better for business in every aspect when society is thieving.

But this isn't the topic at hand. The topic is the assassination of the two cops who people are trying to justify. The whole fiber of that culture is just repeating itself over & over again from the prior generation. " Whitey is out for himself. I'm just going to live the thug life and collect from the gov, ". No education , no values, no father figure, and that becomes the way of life for them. They hate the police cuz they represent the man.

I know it's been said a million times, but how many black on black murders were commuted last night? In Chicago alone for that matter. Where is the outrage and protests? Exactly, just when a cop who is doing their job and a " criminal" resists and things reach the point if deadly force the uninformed are outraged.

ByeShea

motherfckers got me out here taking to gambling to survive. I'm one of the lucky ones.

Have you considered comedy? I think you have a gift.

Bostongambler

Have you considered comedy? I think you have a gift.
    Lol...

And the dude tells me I got a simplistic view of the world and I should read more. Hahaha

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Guys have different opinions.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Guys have different opinions.
    Different opinions sure. Everybody is raised under different circumstances, but where and how is it okay and preached upon that once u are placed under arrest and told to place ur hands behind ur back , to resist? How about instead of stating in in ur first post " Brooklyn stand up" ,,, u maybe say " Respect authority and don't be a criminal".

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I find it hard to believe that if you claim you obeyed the law... and the cop gets careless and bashes your a$$ all over the place for no apparent reason?

I don't think anyone with a badge wants to take a life.

Why must ghetto thugs act big and bad for? If you talk respectful.... I find it hard to believe you WOULD BE DEAD.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ta...lorida-131539/
    Another one of obamas sons killed a former nypd cop. No reporting on race but we know who did it.
    "It really shocked me," Parilla's aunt, Juana Manendez told WPTV. "He was a nice kid, he never used to be a problem until now. If he say he don't mean to do it, it's because he is not a bad boy."

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Ur the fukkin nitwit as well as a scumbag. What don't u get? Pound the pavements, go looking for a job, look under fukken Craigslist if need be. They would rather sit around and collect the funds on their abt card than work. Be a fukken busboy if u have to and work ur way up. How is corporate America keeping them down?
    Don't forget, think twice before getting that neck tattoo, because that ain't gonna help you land any big time jobs
    Points Awarded:

Bostongambler gave stevenash 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

khicks26

You're not a buffer, there is no conspiracy. You're just a loser.
    Attack someone with the same lame jokes, over & over again. Check out the brain on douche shea. You started the the little kid crap, not me. You also are using another guys jokes. LOSER.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Cops kill innocent people with families all the time... Only because you wear a badge does not mean your life means more..

And this shit was brought on by pussy dumbfukk cops..

Now all cops have to be worried about ambushes.. It's their own fault by letting dumbfukks into their brotherhood...
    this ^

also flatfoots forget they're only city employees just like any accountant or sanitation worker but them arrogant bastards act like they're doing us a favor . Newsflash Mr. Pig: you weren't DRAFTED to pd and you're not in the army fighting for your country , you joined thug force because you're lazy POS and you like the pay, and you like the benefits and you like the power handed to you by your idiot chief. If it was up to me, every pig would be armed only with BB GUN, rubber stick and a bag of doughnuts .
    My sympathy to the families of 2 slaughtered cops.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    You do not fight fire with fire

Spread love and peace
    this.

one love

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    this ^

also flatfoots forget they're only city employees just like any accountant or sanitation worker but them arrogant bastards act like they're doing us a favor . Newsflash Mr. Pig: you weren't DRAFTED to pd and you're not in the army fighting for your country , you joined thug force because you're lazy POS and you like the pay, and you like the benefits and you like the power handed to you by your idiot chief. If it was up to me, every pig would be armed only with BB GUN, rubber stick and a bag of doughnuts .
    Well said my brother. Now there giving them tanks, teargas, & machine guns this shit is out of hand.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

this ^

And do you know what kind of anarchy that we would have in this country? The only real thing keeping more people from breaking the law is fear of getting their ass kicked or even death. That is why the UK has 4X the rate of violent crime as the United States. No one is allowed to carry any weapons, so the would-be criminals have nothing to fear when attacking an innocent person because they know their chances of pulling off their crime is much better.

khicks26

Grow up here, and tell me what kinda life your going to have.

Kermit

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Kermit, unarmed cops will be trusted and respected. You don't empty your trash cans on the sidewalk because sanitation workers are armed and you fear of being shot by a garbage man, do you?

ByeShea

Attack someone with the same lame jokes, over & over again. Check out the brain on douche shea. You started the the little kid crap, not me. You also are using another guys jokes. LOSER.
    For starters, if you take your quote at face value then you should also be slamming cold weather for supporting the winter apparel company. It's ridiculous, the constitution was framed by yeoman - which is exactly what the founding fathers were, yeomen. Not serfs. That a class of super-wealthy later developed is a by-product of historical technological advancement.

But you don't appear to understand any of this, so there's little point in delving deeper. You can't even stitch together a few ideas of your own; instead you quote someone else's opinion that is not only a blanket statement about nothing, but one that isn't applicable to this thread in the least.

Kermit

Kermit, unarmed cops will be trusted and respected. You don't empty your trash cans on the sidewalk because sanitation workers are armed and you fear of being shot by a garbage man, do you?
    So then the only people with weapons will be the criminals, thus they have nothing to fear.

You honestly think the crime rate will go down if criminals know that the cops can't hurt them?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

First ... 45678910 ... Last