allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Very true. One of the few to actually meet tracer. Along with boobyfk and Zeta. I'm a real cat. May not like me or my lifestyle but nothing fake about me.
    real cat. good dude to have a few drinks with. nothing fake about him but getting to old for the lifestyle in my opinion. he needs his ex girlfriend back white girl who made bread

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14608

Tracer ur a self proclaimed thug living a life of crime and u get upset when the cops stop & frisk you?????

Hahahaha... Stupid stupid stupid

Bostongambler

Are u going to teach ur daughter a life of crime as well? Is she going to grow up to be proud of a father who writes, " Brooklyn stand up". Smh...

Where did ur father go wrong son?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Are u going to teach ur daughter a life of crime as well? Is she going to grow up to be proud of a father who writes, " Brooklyn stand up". Smh...

Where did ur father go wrong son?
    No but I will teach her that the rest of her life there will always be a racist cracker like you discriminating against her and trying to keep her down.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

No but I will teach her that the rest of her life there will always be a racist cracker like you discriminating against her and trying to keep her down.
    yep, predisposition her from day one to believe that whitey's got it out for her..... and don't forget to blame your slave heritage, which is still so fresh on your minds from 150 years ago, keepin' u down daily......

cant fault ttrace for his ways, here's what he had for a f'n father, and why trace is a true f'n G today:

and last not but not least, be sure to teach her the TRUE DEFINITION OF MASS CONFUSION: FATHER'S DAY IN DA HOOD!!!

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    real cat. good dude to have a few drinks with. nothing fake about him but getting to old for the lifestyle in my opinion. he needs his ex girlfriend back white girl who made bread
    That Russian broad no good for tracer. She still won't leave. Calls me at least twice a week. I agree about the lifestyle change tho. Tracer too old for jail. I actually ain't been hustling since I came home. Just been slinging good dick to some lawyer chick. Looking for a job currently. Tough with my background tho....

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Donk, I almost said the same thing, but I've been racist enough for 1 day.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1699419/bla...g-a-free-pass/

trace isn't the only one with that philosophy...bunch of winners right there.

ttrace35

If I do start hustling it will be heroine for sure. These white kids all strung out on dope and oxys. Got a couple homies making a fortune. It's a fukking epidemic out here in the suburban part of SI. Can't wait to see what the next generation turns out like. Our future leaders will all be pill popping junkies.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If I do start hustling it will be heroine for sure. These white kids all strung out on dope and oxys. Got a couple homies making a fortune. It's a fukking epidemic out here in the suburban part of SI. Can't wait to see what the next generation turns out like. Our future leaders will all be pill popping junkies.
    well, in defense of our leaders, their wives have pretty much been pill poppin' junkies since the sixties; before that they drank some type of half-ass elixirs that kept em pretty much smilin and comatose.....

most of that strung out whiteboy shit is lower socioeconomic related, except on college campuses, where dumbass fratboys get barred out and recreationally pop pain scrips, etc..... I agree with you it's a fckin' national disgrace..... seems to me most uppity whites still prefer blow over somas, oxy, vicoden, xanax etc...

Bostongambler

U don't even know how stupid u are. Far from a racist. Just hate people who won't take responsibility for their own actions and blame everything on " whitey".

Ur a very honorable man saying ur going to sell heroin. Ur poor daughter doesn't even have a chance with a pops like u now does she.

She will end up in the same boat proberbly even worse and then she can blame it on " whitey" as well. Totally null and void u are a low life scumbag. Don't care if ur black, white, yellow, green.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    U don't even know how stupid u are. Far from a racist. Just hate people who won't take responsibility for their own actions and blame everything on " whitey".

Ur a very honorable man saying ur going to sell heroin. Ur poor daughter doesn't even have a chance with a pops like u now does she.

She will end up in the same boat proberbly even worse and then she can blame it on " whitey" as well. Totally null and void u are a low life scumbag. Don't care if ur black, white, yellow, green.
    ***** gotta eat

Ted Sheckler

lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

OK. Dudes on the forum met me and can verify tracer is a real street felon. I talk that talk and walk that walk. Anybody in nyc area welcome to talk to me face to face. You included money shot. I'm no superman. I don't even know you. Could be a 6' 5 mma fighter and bust tracer ass. But i guarantee you i will say whatever i said here to your face then we can scrap if you don't like what I said. True story
    Ok dog.

You know how they have MLB The Show? You're like Tracer The Show. Don't be all talk dog. I'd head butt you if you came up to me.

All your posts in this thread are flat out humorous. Clearly you're on SBR for entertainment. For us to laugh at you.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Ok dog.

You know how they have MLB The Show? You're like Tracer The Show. Don't be all talk dog. I'd head butt you if you came up to me.

All your posts in this thread are flat out humorous. Clearly you're on SBR for entertainment. For us to laugh at you.

It's obvious now. He's here just fuking around having a good time, like the rest of us.

Ted Sheckler

What facts? You don't even know me. I was raised by my dad. And took my daughter to school about 2 hours ago.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...frican-americ/

only 73% of blacks don't have daddys around...
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 12-23-14 at 12:12 PM.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19136

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

a lot of girls in college are doing coke because it helps them stay skinny

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32574

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I see your being polite with the "maybe"

I see your being a comedian saying they are "taught" things. Who teaches them? Their father...hahaha...Mother? she's too busy being pregnant with her 4th child by 3rd man...Grandma, sure, maybe 10% of them respect their grandmas who raise them.

No father figures, no respect, no discipline. The cycle goes on and on. Every summer they take out 10% of their own population, but as soon as it gets too cold to hang outside all night, they just repopulate and their numbers grow.
    Who teaches them?
    Biased teachers, father's if they are still around, older gang bangers teach kids to hate the non-black.
    Pop culture teaches the non-white to hate

No infant, white, black, purple or green comes out of the womb with hatred, it comes from a source.
    My father was a military engineer.
    A 30 year military professional.
    I have watched every Army-Navy football game since I was six.
    When I was six, sitting on the sofa with dad, dad uttered after an Army TD "I hate Army"
    Me, at six years, picked up on that, spent years as a kid 'hating' Army, why was that you think?

Guess what? All these sources are pretty successful at it now, many whites now actually feel guilty about being white and rich.
    I don't.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    a lot of girls in college are doing coke because it helps them stay skinny

Ted Sheckler

White guilt is funny.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    White guilt is funny.
    I dont get that whole white guilt malarkey,they still have black slaves in Africa know.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I dont get that whole white guilt malarkey,they still have black slaves in Africa know.
    And you still have white slaves in Eastern Europe.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    And you still have white slaves in Eastern Europe.
    That's true

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Not to mention that only like 1.5% of people actually owned slaves in the U.S. It wasn't like every white person was given a slave. In fact the large majority of slaves brought over from Africa went to South America.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11732

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not to mention that only like 1.5% of people actually owned slaves in the U.S. It wasn't like every white person was given a slave. In fact the large majority of slaves brought over from Africa went to South America.
    Facts mean nothing. Did Michael Brown have his hands up? No, they were actually going for the officer's gun. "Hands up" is the rallying cry anyway.

ttrace35

Hands up. Don't shoot

stevenash

Hands up. Don't shoot
    Never happened.
    Urban myth, but if the kool-ade tastes good, keep drinking it homey.

ttrace35

Neither of us know what really happened, Steven

ttrace35

Kool aid is good tho. Especially grape kind.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No that's true,slave traders didn't just give every tom dick and harry a slave of their own.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-23-14 at 05:44 PM.

ttrace35

Lot of history buffs here

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Hands up. Don't shoot
    Pants up
    don't loot

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Never happened.
    Urban myth, but if the kool-ade tastes good, keep drinking it homey.
    Grape kool-aid I'm guessing

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    Krack sounds legit.

ive come to the conclusion for me to get whooped is going to take someone who dedicated thousands of hours to training, or some 1 in 100 badass normal.

size, anger and fair amount of practice is a brutal combination.
    What a bunch of Bull S**t. If I ever decide to find you, just spread your legs, bend over, and kiss your worthless arse good-bye. Got that tough guy. People are looking for you. If they find you, they will wrap your tail around your shoulders. Youo are nothing but a phony. Bring it on, tough guy.

ttrace35

Thread getting interesting

First ... 78910111213 Last