DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Bear, he said that you are gay and that women know when you are cheating.

strange post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Bear, he said that you are gay and that women know when you are cheating.

strange post.
    but i am not gay and not cheating and i dont what i posted to convey that message...?

oh well.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fat. I'm just not into it.

I like Crossfit thick
    too much like a linebacker for me. i watched that shit on espn today. ya, i was that bored.

i prefer kind of thick. tall, top face, , darker skin (not a black or anything like some sort of latina or middle eastern)

but then again, im 6'4'' 260. so that could be why i prefer some 5'11'' 165 pounder. id look absurd standing next to some 5'1' 105, prepubescent looking 23 y/o. and i dont really find some 5'6'' 140, swelled up broad very attractive.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

in this day and age if you are gay there is no reason to deny it with the way society has become accepting.

personally the gays who i have encountered did not try to hide it all.

I bought my girl jewelry at the mall and this gay dude had all the same jewelry she wears and had like 7 womens rings on

another note speaking of gays i actually had
    the mis fortune of having 2 gay roommates for a few months in college (not by choice)

you would think having gay roommates would mean a spotless place with everything neat and in order...
    both of these guys were sloppy and messy as fukk i had always thought that gay dudes were neat and clean but that is not the case. These guys had no self respect / pride. I quickly moved out. i'm talking about hanging photos up of their boyfriends , leaving dirty dishes out , leaving trash everywhere

anyway i dont mind gay dudes as long as they dont try anything on me but i dont have any gay friends

scumbag

one tool i use to profile the pussy is the car. if the car is in bad shape, garbage everywhere, a fcking mess, etc. vagina upkeep is likely lacking.

im pretty sure this is universally true. all bad pussies ive encountered all had a someone with a fcked up car as the owner.

not saying all sloppy car owners are going to have bad pussy, just saying all sloppy pussies are going to have sloppy cars. fact.

scumbag

one of my old buddies used to say, "great thing about being a gay dude, you double your wardrobe."

im cool with the gheys. i think most males scared of getting hit on by dudes, overrate their attractiveness.

First 12