teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

why is this news and you know CNN just likes fukkin with you obama haters....

dropping this on sunday morning as you are eating breakfast at the table looking at news on your ipad mini then boom breakfast ruined .... I wonder how much they laugh about this they clearly understand it pisses off the haters "oh look hes golfing with jeter when he could be taking care of blah blah and blah"... Obama golfs with Jeter in Vegas

By Kevin Liptak, CNN White House Producer
    updated 3:10 PM EST, Sat November 22, 2014

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• President and retired Yankees shortstop play in foursome at lush Shadow Creek
    • Obama is spending the weekend in Vegas after delivering a speech Friday
    • President, with staff and equipment at hand, is never far from work, aides say

Las Vegas (CNN) -- President Obama has traded GOP rancor and late-fall temperatures in Washington for a golf outing with Derek Jeter at the nicest golf resort in Las Vegas.
    Obama, the retired New York Yankees shortstop and two Las Vegas businessmen were playing golf at Shadow Creek, which describes itself as a "masterpiece" course "sculpted from the Nevada desert by renowned architect Tom Fazio."
    "Once the domain of only a privileged few, the natural splendor of this monument to the imagination and classic golf course design stands today ready to be shared," the website says.
    Obama is spending the weekend near Las Vegas after delivering a speech at a school here on Friday. He returned to Del Sol High School, where in 2013 he called on Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform legislation.
    The speech was Obama's only public event scheduled for his weekend in the Nevada desert; but the mid-60s forecast and the area's preponderance of golf resorts left little question what the president would occupy himself with over the two days.
    Aides have maintained that Obama's vacations aren't truly respites from work -- he brings along staff and communications equipment that ensures his job is never far away.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I get my news from the streets...fukk all that noise on tv, papers etc...they are all trolling and throwing out misinformation to make the masses less informed...penetrate em

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I get my news from the streets...fukk all that noise on tv, papers etc...they are all trolling and throwing out misinformation to make the masses less informed...penetrate em
    clearly trolling.... love the story highlights as they get started. hes never far from work they couldn't help themselves with that one for sure they giggled about that one.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I love it when they throw around the term "assault rifle" when referencing a modern sporting rifle. People eat it up and then think the "AR" in AR-15 stands for assault rifle...here is a clue, they are not throwing out all this bull to the masses for no reason, or for fun...there is a method to their madness...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Dodgers Kershaw , 0 rings this decade Teaser

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Dodgers Kershaw , 0 rings this decade Teaser
    giants
    just lost one of the bats in their lineup they got lucky ....next season i'll be rooting against the hated ones and your hometown fresno dustbowl minor league team.... leave the sheep alone demo .

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    giants
    just lost one of the bats in their lineup they got lucky ....next season i'll be rooting against the hated ones and your hometown fresno dustbowl minor league team.... leave the sheep alone demo .
    Teaser

teaserpleaser

Sandoval is a bean eater now... we'll see whats up this year... hows the dust bowl you guys getting any rain? going to be a hot summer but do you guys even have to worry about that with your grow ban and all?