AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

ROFL: Wife created a new word, "Banyach"

The wife and I are old enough now, that when we talk, it is like playing Jeopardy trying to figure out what the other is saying.
    You will be there one day, if not already!

I was telling her about a woman at work and she said "She must be a "Banyach." I told her what is a "Banyach?" Being in Texas and the South, I said, "Is that a Barn Yard Bitch or Country Fukk Girl?"

"No, you know the word people say these days." Oh, you mean "Biach".

Now that I think about it, "Banyach" is a great word for the South. I may start using it as a part of my southern vocabulary!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I'm going to use it tomorrow . I like it.

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I'm going to use it tomorrow . I like it.
    I know, I think she gave me some great material to use!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    The wife and I are old enough now, that when we talk, it is like playing Jeopardy trying to figure out what the other is saying.
    You will be there one day, if not already!

I was telling her about a woman at work and she said "She must be a "Banyach." I told her what is a "Banyach?" Being in Texas and the South, I said, "Is that a Barn Yard Bitch or Country Fukk Girl?"

"No, you know the word people say these days." Oh, you mean "Biach".

Now that I think about it, "Banyach" is a great word for the South. I may start using it as a part of my southern vocabulary!

im just shocked ya'll (im from texas) still 'talk' at all being married that long......

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    im just shocked ya'll (im from texas) still 'talk' at all being married that long......
    Ha, she stays upstairs and I stay downstairs. We kind of meet in between, completely happy!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I have a 90 year old great-uncle up in Detroit that refers to all black people as "Polacks"

It's not really a new word, but definitely something that I had never heard before from anyone else and especially strange considering that my wife is Polish.

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have a 90 year old great-uncle up in Detroit that refers to all black people as "Polacks"

It's not really a new word, but definitely something that I had never heard before from anyone else and especially strange considering that my wife is Polish.
    Kermit:

I always love your posts!

My Grandmother passed away at 90 yrs. old. My Grandfather lived to be 94. I would take him once a week to have lunch. 3 weeks after she passed, I asked where he wanted to eat. He wanted to go to Hooter's!!!!

I asked JC, how did you like Hooters? He told me "I thought they would be naked". He was disappointed.. That proves that no matter how old men get, they are still horn dogs!

I think my Grand Dad would have used "Banyach" and had a good time with it!