Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Strict gun laws don't eliminate guns entirely, but you already know that.

I belive he was being sarcastic saying even thought there are a lot of fun laws...pieces of shit still get there hands on them....Chicago for instance. None are legal gun owners. You take away all civilian guns, from proper owners, the pieces of shit will be the only ones with them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    getting sick and tired of little pussies losing control over one girl, one girl out of millions and millions out there

fukk this piece of shit

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Its such a lame argument. Its like saying we should get rid of Dui and Dwi laws, bevause people r going to drink and drive anyway. Might as well not even bother having laws since theres always gonna be people that break them.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

getting sick and tired of little pussies losing control over one girl, one girl out of millions and millions out there

fukk this piece of shit
    Agree with you my man.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Must be white.

Nope turns out he's native American, tulalip tribe to be exact. Jaylen Fryberg is the name confirmed.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

fukk this piece of shit
    Yep that young 'love' makes people do crazy shitt dont it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Hey i found a song to go with your Avatar.

now imagine the japanese verison to that song. Let me know when you find it. I'm quite interested if asian countries are full of as many idiot liberals as here in the US that think you can legislate everything you don't like in life.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ssmate-reports

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

OK i found it here you go.

khicks26

your going to need Google for this song to. lol

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I belive he was being sarcastic saying even thought there are a lot of fun laws...pieces of shit still get there hands on them....Chicago for instance. None are legal gun owners. You take away all civilian guns, from proper owners, the pieces of shit will be the only ones with them.
    That's the standard LGR response almost anytime there's a shooting. He has a few things that he thinks are really witty, he repeats them often and that's one of them.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Thats the point...
    Wacko liberals seem to think it will take all the guns off the street....
    where all it will do is keep law abiding citizens from having them

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

That's the standard LGR response almost anytime there's a shooting. He has a few things that he thinks are really witty, he repeats them often and that's one of them.
    but it is truly a perfect remark.

It's comical in debate arguing against someone who thinks more laws will do anything but the exact opposite of what they want to achieve as it does most times. Here is how you do it in 3 easy steps.

Step 1. Get in the debate

Step 2. What for them to say "we need more laws *insert any number of reasons*"

Step 3. Time to destroy their argument completely with two questions, Seattle/Denver superbowl type destruction and one my personal favorites because it is simple logic. Literally no room for human error, only people who refuse to accept they are wrong.

First, ask them what the definition of a criminal is? And when they responded all confident, slightly confused where you're going usually but the vast majority of the time not smart enough to realize you're baiting them in...

Then drop the logic bomb on them. What is the definition of a crime?

Welcome to philosophy 101. Debate over.

You're an idiot if you think we need more gun, alcohol, rape, etc laws.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    but it is truly a perfect remark.

It's comical in debate arguing against someone who thinks more laws will do anything but the exact opposite of what they want to achieve as it does most times. Here is how you do it in 3 easy steps.

Step 1. Get in the debate

Step 2. What for them to say "we need more laws *insert any number of reasons*"

Step 3. Time to destroy their argument completely with two questions, Seattle/Denver superbowl type destruction and one my personal favorites because it is simple logic. Literally no room for human error, only people who refuse to accept they are wrong.

First, ask them what the definition of a criminal is? And when they responded all confident, slightly confused where you're going usually but the vast majority of the time not smart enough to realize you're baiting them in...

Then drop the logic bomb on them. What is the definition of a crime?

Welcome to philosophy 101. Debate over.

You're an idiot if you think we need more gun, alcohol, rape, etc laws.
    Dude what is up with this psychobabble BS. What are you Dr Brooks or something. Give us all a break type English.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brooks has an IQ of about 95.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

All this kid wanted was pussy

We are talking about pussy

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

No toniest we are talking about practice

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

What a whiny bitch. Should have just offed himself first.

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss
    lagoonlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

Agreed. Very hard to enforce any kind of nationwide measure on firearms. Especially at this point.

Sad news to read. Looks like it may have been some type of love triangle incident gone wrong.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Nope turns out he's native American, tulalip tribe to be exact. Jaylen Fryberg is the name confirmed.
    Itchy cutting kid slack because he has berg in his name.... I see you itchy

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Itchy cutting kid slack because he has berg in his name.... I see you itchy

Nah wrong tribe

Kid was a loser and coward for not only taking his own life but destroying others' in the process. Being an assshole is being an assshole regardless of ethnicity

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Sorry

Forgot you are very stupid

That part of Washington STATE
    he is probably a Redskin
    hahahaha.... this is some ironic shit given that he turned out to be a fckin Indian!!!!!!!

yah, wash d.c.'s stupid fckin' gun laws have proven for years how gun control simply doesn't work.... CRIMINALS DON'T OBEY LAWS, AND CERTAINLY NOT FCKN' GUN LAWS!!!!!!! that's why the fck we call them criminals!!!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    No toniest we are talking about practice

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by lagoonlife View Post
    Agreed. Very hard to enforce any kind of nationwide measure on firearms. Especially at this point.

Sad news to read. Looks like it may have been some type of love triangle incident gone wrong.
    actually, the triangle had not been completed.... he hadn't had the chance to bang her before his friend did.... had he laid the pipe on that no good two-timing ho, he probably would have said "wtf, at least i beat o that pussy like it was emitt till," and moved on.... but since he was a damn Redskin (see how deragotory that sounds!!!!), she wouldn't put out and started fckin' his white friend..... Like Chris Rock said about OJ Simpson, "I ain't sayin ida killed the bitch, but I understand!!!!"

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

the girl he killed

what a useless sack of shit he is, walks up to his table full of good friends and opens fire on them

Auto Donk

the girl he killed

what a sack of useless shit he is, walks up to his table full of good friends and opens fire on them
    damn, she didn't even cheat on me, and I still feel like putting a bullet in her slutty-ass head just for taking that lame ass slut-lookin' selfie and then posting it on line because she thought she looked so gd hot in it!!!! if i'm on the jury, he walks....... justified homicide!!!!!

and as far as the table being "good friends," they ceased being that as soon as that whore fck'ed his "best friend" behind his back...... safe to say they were ex-friends at the time he went postal on their two-timing asses.

my only regret is that the shooter didn't stay true to his Redskin heritage and scalp their asses after he filled them full of holes.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-27-14 at 10:19 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

she has on makeup .. like 90% of girls her age do ?
    you dont always have to be a insensitive jokester in every post guy....
    Thats someones daughter, when it comes to unique situations like these,
    and to see your posts you have made in this thread
    it makes me desperately hope you do not have children of your own
    There is a time and place for everything.......this was not one of them AutoD

Auto Donk

yah, if her dad's on message boards seeing if anyone is making light of his little two-timing make up wearing daughter, id be shocked..... i figure he's grieving; if he is on message boards, it would be a sign that he has his priorities all f'd up -- both now and when he was supposed to be properly raising his little make up wearing daughter and instilling in her values such as not being a little two-timing skank.........

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 80
Size:  7.7 KB

as jeff ross often says, "Too Soon??"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-27-14 at 10:16 AM. Reason: ps... from the looks of that photo, she was headed to the pole anyway.... natural selection in play???

Auto Donk

and just to follow up a bit more..... not the proper time? no, now is the time. we fukin' have become so politically correct and have to handle everything with kid gloves...... FCK THAT! THAT'S the very reason stupid shits like this little redskin are doing what they are doing. because nobody can get tough and lay the law down about acceptable social behavior..... ask adrian peterson. A unique situation? Bullshit!!!! This is a fuckin' weekly situation. Somewhere along the line parents quit being parents, and lost general control over what their kids do, say, experience, etc........

And yes, I do have kids, two sons, one in his second year at CU in boulder, the other a senior in high school....... and yes, they shoot fckin' guns all the time. I taught them how to safely use them and to respect their lethality, and the impact of ever using one on other person. Even if you kill someone in self-defense, it's still going to affect you emotionally for the rest of your life. If more of you fcks parented to educate on safe usage/respect of firearms and taught them of the lethality of them, and the permanent life-changing consequences of using them improperly, we wouldn't have all these senseless killings. be fckin' parents!!!!

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hahahaha.... this is some ironic shit given that he turned out to be a fckin Indian!!!!!!!

yah, wash d.c.'s stupid fckin' gun laws have proven for years how gun control simply doesn't work.... CRIMINALS DON'T OBEY LAWS, AND CERTAINLY NOT FCKN' GUN LAWS!!!!!!! that's why the fck we call them criminals!!!!!
    Its not ironic

I WAS PREDICTING the kid was Indian given the county the shooting took place in

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Its not ironic

I WAS PREDICTING the kid was Indian given the county the shooting took place in
    good prediction; it was indeed a redskin.... any prediction on whether the filthy red devils are gonna win tonight?

Let's Go Rangers

good prediction; it was indeed a redskin.... any prediction on whether the filthy red devils are gonna win tonight?
    put it this way, I would have been batting .500 on predictions.

I am delighted with the outcome though, I saved Dallas for another week in my suicide pool and had Cleveland this past week

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

damn, she didn't even cheat on me, and I still feel like putting a bullet in her slutty-ass head just for taking that lame ass slut-lookin' selfie and then posting it on line because she thought she looked so gd hot in it!!!! if i'm on the jury, he walks....... justified homicide!!!!!

and as far as the table being "good friends," they ceased being that as soon as that whore fck'ed his "best friend" behind his back...... safe to say they were ex-friends at the time he went postal on their two-timing asses.

my only regret is that the shooter didn't stay true to his Redskin heritage and scalp their asses after he filled them full of holes.....
    What the fukk is wrong with you.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    What the fukk is wrong with you.
    my instagram followers dropped by 2 yesterday; and i only got 17 likes for my latest photo i posted on facebook. Obviously, i was having a very bad day. I took it out on a poor, innocent white trash redskin-bangin' teen girl who wants to look like a meth-addicted stripper. My mistake!!!! I am baffled as to why the media is "baffled" about why this redskin killed those people, when it's obvious as to what is going on. I apologize for my poor choice of words, but my vocabulary is very limited, and I didn't know any euphemism for "scalp."

Ok, none of that is true. I just saw that slutty ass skeezy photo of what some ignoramos (sp?? ignoramirez?? ignorperez???) said was a "good friend" of the poor redskin who was in love with her, only to see her fck his cousin after having led him on, and I snapped. Probably has something to do with that horrible abduction I experienced as a kid by a crack head stripper who that girl is the spiting image of.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-28-14 at 08:13 AM. Reason: going a bit overboard in trying to point out one should hear both sides of the story before jumping on the bandwagon!!!

First 12