Gary Busey
    Gary Busey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Is it weird that this company will..........

Is it weird that this company will audit your business, consult you on your marketing strategy and provide pest control?

http://steritech.com/

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Talk about diversity !

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

OK, did a little digging, this is what I got so far, they were founded in 1986 as only a pesticide prevention and control company.
    Looks like the dude that founded Steritech is an expert in pest control, and surrounded hiself with other pest experts.
    The bio says he's big on killing pests without hurting the environment. Not exactly the carrer path I would choose, but hey, he's passionate about it and who am I to judge, I am numbers geek myself.

His pest business was real successful I see, so in 1995 he expanded his services to sanitation, makes sense if you think about it.

Guy's a genius, wow, look at the accolades he got from EPA.

Uh-oh, went to glassdoor.com, seems there are a few disgruntled employees, but I don't know the whole story.
    Soundls like Whitley is all about science and business.

One thing for sure, the guys is a genius, leader in what he does, probably the best at what he does.
    Damn you OP, I just spent 30 minutes researching a guy and his company that's into pests.