Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

What to do when you owe so much money to so many ppl?

I'm currently in a position where I owe around 10k to almost 10 different ppl. All because of gambling. It will take me a long time to pay them off and everybody wants their money now. What do I do? This has got me to the point where I'm so depressed and I'm not living right

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Borrow the 10K from a family member and pay them all back. Owe family member instead if 10 randoms.

Or start visiting the glory holes pal

El Vejo
    El Vejo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1218

Its time to realize this is not for you buddy. I would look to a *********** but would also not gamble no more.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Rob a bank

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Glory holes are the only option left. GL

NotBallingYet
    NotBallingYet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

obviously you need to get 10k from somewhere quick and bet it on red so your in the +

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Family is in financial problems themselves. Also don't want to get them involve. My mess my problem

almondjoy
    almondjoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Join the military and get your shit together.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Look here pal, owning 10 different people money is a sign that your gambling addiction has become something serious. I never take a loan from more then 2 people and I always make sure I pay back. Not only did you borrow money, but you lost it and can't repay. Look here pal, if you owed me money and I knew you had borrowed other peoples money I would gather up all the people you owed money to and go on a witch hunt. Just pay them the money, sell your car or whatever, but pay these people back. Your not a good man if you don't and you will likely be hunted.

Good luck pal.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Man View Post
    Family is in financial problems themselves. Also don't want to get them involve. My mess my problem
    Put your ad on craigslist and backpage then pal. Start looking for good parking lots and hourly hotels. See if barackhusseinEbola will appoint an ebola Czar for your new business to screen the *** blasters who are going to use your face.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Roll Prosper IMO

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Look here pal, if your in desperate need of money, there are ways to get cash quick that are not illegal, but HIGHLY unethical. If you need cash that bad just send me a private message and I can tell you.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm currently in a position where I owe around 10k to almost 10 different ppl. All because of gambling. It will take me a long time to pay them off and everybody wants their money now. What do I do? This has got me to the point where I'm so depressed and I'm not living right
    Work more. Get a second job. Pay off your debts over time. This will also not give you free time to start gambling again. Your family doesn't need to be burden with your bad decisions. Hopefully you will learn. Things aren't that bad. Get through it and move on. Gambling isn't for everyone. Most here don't even play with real money.

ajt6
    ajt6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sell some blood and go all-in on a 10 teamer.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Give me your house, I will give you 10k.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Give me your house, I will give you 10k.

begging for 10K and you think he owns anything

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'll give you a G for one night with your girl Lazy.. Hit me up suhn

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Find a dark alley in your center city and start doing helmet shines $25 a pop....at $100 an hour you can knock down some serious coin over a few weeks. Sure you'll feel a little gay...and have a bad taste in your mouth...but come on man you need to grow a pair and get back in the game

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Google neverheeb aka Landon Mark. Guy is a legend for dreaming up ways to get back in the game.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Pretty sure at one time you stiffed an SBR betpoints loan. We all know none of those people see a dime of the 10k. But thanks for the attention whoring thread to highlight your soon to be stiff job.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

all you need to do is go on the forums and whore out for D R A F T Queens and you can make $$

It's obvious SBR will have no problem with it. Be sure to post in every sub forum.

LOTS OF $$ to be made

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seriously, alot of things it depends on, how much you make from job is one, your relationship with who you owe, maybe you can talk to them and start paying little by little. Get other ways you can make money, think about the long term, I mean if you can find other ways to get money like maybe working another job or doing whatever, you probably could do that for I dont know 6 months and start saving or paying them back quicker.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Get outta town

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Fake ur death

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol only 10k, time to put your big pants on and get 2 jobs

stratoskar
    stratoskar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I believe you dont feel bad about the 10k, which, lets face it, is not such a big sum.
    Whats bad is that it was borrowed money you lost at gambling and now your borrowers are judging you and pressing you for the money back. Cant really blame them...
    Best for you to quit gambling for a while, get a second job, cut down on your expenses and calculate your incomes.
    Make a payment plan that includes everybody, no matter how small the amounts.
    If they see you quit gambling and get a second job they will soften up hopefully.
    Just make sure you stick to the plan for as many tough months as it takes!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Pick winners.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

First of all, get a second job or put in some serious overtime at your current place of employment....Secondly, cut back on all luxuries or vices in life that you don't need...(i.e. don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc)....thirdly, start to live frugally and well within your means...Last, but not least, Call up the 10 people that you owe money to and set up affordable weekly payment arrangements with them...give them each at least $25 a week...So that would be $250 a week to 10 different people that you money to....That's $1,000 a month...if you keep to this simple formula, you would have paid off all of your gambling debts in 10 months time!...

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Get in on some of those clinical trials. Some of them pay $2500 to $5000. I have a co-worker that did as many as he could and was able to get a new car!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

come up with a new id, and say "penetrate it," my name is Chipup from now on!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    this has bobby waves really pissed... heard him asking "you can charge for doing that?.... damn! I could've retired years ago if I'd known this!"

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I owe one debt...student loans lol. It will be a while before that goes away lol. But really money management and live below your means. Back then I had a bad (not horrible, just low pay) job and I remember weeks when I could live off $10/week.

Auto Donk

and there's always this option:

12 Last