Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

We're screwed.... Don't run marathons or ur local five K!

Muslims with valid passports wanting to kill americans are heading to west africa. On their pathway to their 72 skanks, they pick up a little virus called ebola (EEE - Boh - luh), and while incubating their little gift for americans, travel back to Europe and then make plans to travel to select cities in America.... L.A., Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Philly, DC, St Louis, Denver, San Fran, Miami, St Louis, Houston, Atlanta....

Once they safely arrive, these practitioners of a peaceful yet misundertood religion called Islam, sign up in a few local Five K's or even a marathon or two in their destinations. (Every damn week each of these cities have a variety of causes running a benefit 5k --- hell, I had to sit and wait for two separate ones yesterday due to traffic being cordoned off so these out of shape pricks could sweat it out while running/walking, etc.)

Speaking of sweat, we know that this ebola can easily be spread by trading sweat; so each of our now symptomatic islam brothers shakes off that little fever they are feeling on sat morning, and go run in their respective races, touching and brushing against as many of their thousands of competitors as possible during the pre-race, race, and post race festivities...........

God it's great to live in such a hated nation!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Nice thinking.

Much better than blowing yourself up.

Not too worried about Ebola myself, I happen to be white.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

oh yah... i forgot this eee---boh---lah, similar to HIV only killing fahgs, only kills black people..... Whew!!!! guess I can go tag those dollar a day liberian hoes with no protection as originally planned afterall.....

damn i love those jet-black bubble butts and the "neopolitan" effect .... ie, the contrast of white, pink, and black in such close proximity!!!!!