innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Are you prepared? FEMA/DHS are......

Lets see what our tax money is buying in 2014

A billion dollars worth of disposable fema coffins....these are large coffin liners.....can hold 3-4 bodies

140 million MRE's long life meals........normally the military division would purchase these.

160 million hazmat suits......They will say this is for Ebola pandemic

Who can connect the dots?

I would make sure you have a year supply of food, water, and ammo boys.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Where'd u find this info? This info has been known for a while. Any new info?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Lets see what our tax money is buying in 2014

A billion dollars worth of disposable fema coffins....these are large coffin liners.....can hold 3-4 bodies

140 million MRE's long life meals........normally the military division would purchase these.

160 million hazmat suits......They will say this is for Ebola pandemic

Who can connect the dots?

I would make sure you have a year supply of food, water, and ammo boys.
    Don't see any 'govt planned' event occurring but in the case of any sort of breakdown, only the idiots will shelter in place and hope their supply is safe as is....best bet to be mobile and have plans to build up once the initial craziness is over and foremost...get OUT of any populated area soon as possible. Good luck inno....hope you survive

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Where'd u find this info? This info has been known for a while. Any new info?

I was unaware of the "Ebola hazmat suit pandemic" purchase.....saw it yesterday
    http://www.naturalnews.com/046869_Eb...mat_suits.html
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave innovation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

At that point thermal protection is key....all sat these days....personally Im too poor to prepare property....would have to be some batman shit w tech that's on their level...otherwise why try..

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Don't see any 'govt planned' event occurring but in the case of any sort of breakdown, only the idiots will shelter in place and hope their supply is safe as is....best bet to be mobile and have plans to build up once the initial craziness is over and foremost...get OUT of any populated area soon as possible. Good luck inno....hope you survive

Everyone should have a mobile exit plan in place especially in populated areas....I feel fortunate to live out in the country....... lots of mountains with fresh spring water options to choose from.

Even something like a loss power would cripple the metro areas and cause mass chaos in a "every man for himself" type atmosphere.

Nothing wrong with being prepared.

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    At that point thermal protection is key....all sat these days....personally Im too poor to prepare property....would have to be some batman shit w tech that's on their level...otherwise why try..

lol......I am not a doomsday prepper......just a worse case scenario type of thinker.....Protect and provide.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Everyone should have a mobile exit plan in place especially in populated areas....I feel fortunate to live out in the country....... lots of mountains with fresh spring water options to choose from.

Even something like a loss power would cripple the metro areas and cause mass chaos in a "every man for himself" type atmosphere.

Yep. It always amazes me how 24 hours without power and people in urban areas thing its the end of the world. No tolerance for minor discomfort People raiding stores for bread water and milk...not just getting the usual foods...idiots with electric can openers think they'll stave to death when they can't easily open their tuna or beans. Its hilarious.

PaperTrail07

Honestly....with all the "mindless" killing going on...."while smoking one"...I thought...is it simply population control for some reason we don't understand? Even when we send our own people in...there are just other ways to do it.... Makes you think...

PaperTrail07

LOL...not only that....people feed off the fear of others....mindless idiots lose it...which in turn stirs up the rest....they are looting....well lets go before they take it all....lol...on point INNO...Im not a doomsday prepper either...I don't live in fear....If my time comes F it...(not that i'm jumping out of planes and cliffdiving....not racing to the end lol).).

Last edited by PaperTrail07; 09-16-14 at 01:18 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I stopped buying into the markets took it out and bought raw land, live in a very rural area and know enough to wish i never knew. I've gone 3/4 way down rabbit hole and wish i kept walking.
    This site is ground zero for mentalities that think everything is as if it's being shown, told etc.
    Very sad, our country, our world.
    God bless the people, because it's confirmed God will not bless this Government.
    Points Awarded:

innovation gave recon1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    LOL...not only that....people feed off the fear of others....mindless idiots lose it...which in turn stirs up the rest....they are looting....well lets go before they take it all....lol...on point INNO...Im not a doomsday prepper either...I don't live in fear....If my time comes F it...(not that i'm jumping out of planes and cliffdiving....not racing to the end lol).).
    Just look over the past few years at the regional mindsets and you'll see how a mass chaos event would unfold. Massive flooding and tornadoes in Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennessee Ohio and within 48 hours those neighbors were out grilling and supporting each other while they rebuilt and did sand bags, cleaned up debris...same as the Mississippi coast that had cities removed from the earth during Katrina.....then look at what happens in New Orleans and other big cities when the same thing happens....everyone goes penetrating insane and gives up and start lotting and burning and killing as if the end of times has hit. Walk 10 miles in any direction its untouched yet they feel isolated on a foreign planet

innovation

Very true.....in the 100 sq miles around me is probably around 200,000 people......a couple of years ago a fire caused a 2 day power outage.

The snowball effect of widespread panic was absolutely like a mad max movie.

People couldn't commute because it was every dog for himself without traffic lights.....people were burning themselves up at night because they would leave 20 candles burning......none of the stores had any water or ice left.......panic had set in

It was well over 100 degrees those days and people went ape sh!t without A/C

what was really crazy is the wealthy were buying thousand dollars worth of generators to save a $3 bucket of ice cream

Life went from normal to complete panic overnight.......It hit home for me.....my eyes were opened to how fast things can go south.

recon1
    Yep

Let me just say 1 more thing. What's scheduled for America will be HUGE, MASSIVE and DEVASTATING!

The "Elite" think the world needs a massive correction and the only way to do so is neutralize the US first. How do they plan on neutralizing the US is unknown, but when the event is successfull several diffrent plans will succeed. Our perceived freedooms will go away, population control, and the absolute wiping out of the black communities (sorry, African Americans, truth is, these elites who give you everything, actually hate you with a passion) What is the global plan, I'm not exactly sure, but i do know Dan Bongino a former Secret Service agent to 3 Presidents, resigned his position and walked away from a pension fit for a king to run for either Congress or Senate just don't remember, because what he was hearing and piecing together was alarming so, he quite and is making an attempt to rewrite the many wrongs. Unfortunately, he will never be able to disclose what he heard and what he knows. I ran into him at an event and put the potatoes to the skillet with 1 question while shacking hands and the question is private, but will say it's online with world events and all he said was: "Pray for us" He closed out by saying: "i'd never be able to live with myself if i did not try" i don't know who in entourage said this, but they added that the subjects could easily be broken up that the players were small and depended on very few life lines that could be cut.
    People who choose to prep, just remember keep it simple, no fancy solar that requires deep cell batteries, or depend on any technology at all. Technology and wear and tear items like Solar will require replacement fixing etc. Just go Amish style. Beans, Bullets, Band aids And fences.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Very true.....in the 100 sq miles around me is probably around 200,000 people......a couple of years ago a fire caused a 2 day power outage.

The snowball effect of widespread panic was absolutely like a mad max movie.

People couldn't commute because it was every dog for himself without traffic lights.....people were burning themselves up at night because they would leave 20 candles burning......none of the stores had any water or ice left.......panic had set in

It was well over 100 degrees those days and people went ape sh!t without A/C

what was really crazy is the wealthy were buying thousand dollars worth of generators to save a $3 bucket of ice cream

Life went from normal to complete panic overnight.......It hit home for me.....my eyes were opened to how fast things can go south.
    Yeah the fear of the unknown and just not being familiar with 'roughing it' doesn't help matters. Like the jokes go about '1st world problems'...twitter is down for an hour....battery goes out on the XBox controller and no stores are open at the time....shows how soft we've gotten.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

recon, do you live in MD I assume?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

You guys are fukkin nuts. Seriously.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

ISIS is at the Mexican border, ready to to do serious damage, their sights are on NYC after they storm through Arizona and Texas....
    Those of you who don't think they are real, it's real fellas, they are at the border, and they won't wait for an invitation. It's real, it's damn real.
    Obama isn't doing thing one about it, because he's one of theirs.

Ebola is spinning out of control, and the WHO can't do a thing about it, not enough medicine, not enough professionals trained to handle an epidemic like that, not enough beds....

If the terrror group doesn't get you, the Ebola will.

PaperTrail07

LMAO I remember when Hurricane Ike came through and knocked out power ect...2 weeks without AC and people were going insane...Women were getting Valium so they could even handle the stress LMAO....Cant blame them really...I blame the Elite for letting it get this way....they were fuckkn napping on the job for about 25 years it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yeah the fear of the unknown and just not being familiar with 'roughing it' doesn't help matters. Like the jokes go about '1st world problems'...twitter is down for an hour....battery goes out on the XBox controller and no stores are open at the time....shows how soft we've gotten.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

stevenash

ISIS is shooting down war planes.
    It's on fellas

http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-war-pla...090145583.html

stevenash

NY Times:
    ISIS is knocking at the door.
    They are at the Mexican border.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/us...om-mexico.html

stevenash

The reports are credible, ISIS wants to assissinate the Pope when he visits Turkey or Albania

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-Vatican.html

PaperTrail07

Few guy and Car bombs LMAO....that's just to rally Americans to back the US into another GIANT WAR lol.....'MERICA!@....nobody is worried about those penetrates in Mexcio.....they are all being recorded via satellite...they know EXACTLY who is going in and out..digital age fellas.....
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    NY Times:

stevenash

Stick your head in the sand all you want and deny, deny, deny, all the splinter terror groups are going to unite as one army.

http://news.yahoo.com/key-qaeda-bran...hUKysAYV_QtDMD

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

A couple times a year you come on to stories like this about mass deaths and what not on the way to north america. Read the same stuff every year for the last 20 years and yet nothing of real importance ever happens. Of course with the world being so over populated one day something will happen to bring down the numbers. But who knows when that will happen, most likely not for a 100 years. So i do not see any reason at all worrying about it. But i do like reading the wild ideas people and media come up with.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

The reports are credible, ISIS wants to assissinate the Pope when he visits Turkey or Albania

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-Vatican.html
    Seems like a pack of lies!! I'm supposed to listen to leader in charge of the people who perpetrated 9/11.. No way, hyper deception

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Let me just say 1 more thing. What's scheduled for America will be HUGE, MASSIVE and DEVASTATING!

The "Elite" think the world needs a massive correction and the only way to do so is neutralize the US first. How do they plan on neutralizing the US is unknown, but when the event is successfull several diffrent plans will succeed. Our perceived freedooms will go away, population control, and the absolute wiping out of the black communities (sorry, African Americans, truth is, these elites who give you everything, actually hate you with a passion) What is the global plan, I'm not exactly sure, but i do know Dan Bongino a former Secret Service agent to 3 Presidents, resigned his position and walked away from a pension fit for a king to run for either Congress or Senate just don't remember, because what he was hearing and piecing together was alarming so, he quite and is making an attempt to rewrite the many wrongs. Unfortunately, he will never be able to disclose what he heard and what he knows. I ran into him at an event and put the potatoes to the skillet with 1 question while shacking hands and the question is private, but will say it's online with world events and all he said was: "Pray for us" He closed out by saying: "i'd never be able to live with myself if i did not try" i don't know who in entourage said this, but they added that the subjects could easily be broken up that the players were small and depended on very few life lines that could be cut.
    People who choose to prep, just remember keep it simple, no fancy solar that requires deep cell batteries, or depend on any technology at all. Technology and wear and tear items like Solar will require replacement fixing etc. Just go Amish style. Beans, Bullets, Band aids And fences.
    Well said.

I have several customers who are buying older diesel trucks that DO NOT rely on electronic control modules to run the vehicle and can burn crude fuel.

A EMP could devastate and cripple this county......I don't think people realize how reliant we are on electronic devices.

Very few people could get out of dodge in the vehicle they currently have.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

What's in YOUR go bag?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
    recon, do you live in MD I assume?
    no, but I've been to the area many times for various reasons.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Stick your head in the sand all you want and deny, deny, deny, all the splinter terror groups are going to unite as one army.

http://news.yahoo.com/key-qaeda-bran...hUKysAYV_QtDMD
    Settle down my Polish/ Italian/ American friend. Do you know how many Americans have multiple guns? You forget
    our nat'l guard, coast guard, army, marines and naval bases scattered all over the US? How about the militarization of
    the fuzz?

They put one toe on our soil and they are gone.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    You guys are fukkin nuts. Seriously.

recon1
    Yep

Well said.

I have several customers who are buying older diesel trucks that DO NOT rely on electronic control modules to run the vehicle and can burn crude fuel.

A EMP could devastate and cripple this county......I don't think people realize how reliant we are on electronic devices.

Very few people could get out of dodge in the vehicle they currently have.
    I'm pretty much all diesel. Bought a Gator 855D in June. I'm in process of learning how to convert diesel burners to alternative fuel.
    An EMP on US/Canada would really allow a lot of corrections in the world to take place without the US public getting involved.
    The time to get out of dodge in my opinion was when i realized what was really going on and that was about 6 or 7 years ago.
    Good-luck innovation and don't be afraid to wake people up. It's our final duty

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Settle down my Polish/ Italian/ American friend. Do you know how many Americans have multiple guns? You forget
    our nat'l guard, coast guard, army, marines and naval bases scattered all over the US? How about the militarization of
    the fuzz?

They put one toe on our soil and they are gone.
    What if our CIA arms these groups to fight against us? ……I know, it wouldn't happen

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

NY Times:

You quote an article that says this

Republicans have issued stark warnings like those that ISIS and other extremists from Syria are planning to enter the country illegally from Mexico. But theHomeland Security Department, the F.B.I. and lawmakers who represent areas near the border say there is no truth to the warnings.
    You think with Obama and his tanked approval ratings that they wouldn't be using every scare tactic to drum up support?

What's next? Saddam has drones that can spray us with chemical weapons? Oh wait..republicans already shot their wad with that one.

Hold that embroidered Drudge pillow a bit tighter.

12 Last