Shady McCoy makes the cheap list

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Maybe he is bad with decimals

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Who gives a penetrate? It's called a tip...meaning you don't have to leave anything

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I disagree, leaving no tip is fine but insulting someone with a 20 cent tip.......he deserves to be called out
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave innovation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

He got shit service what do you want $100? Waiter forgot an order it happens sometimes but then never checked on them because they were "rude" Gimmie a break rude or not do your penetrating job.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Phuck tips, just a way for establishments to lowball their employees. Ordered Pizza Hut today, I tipped only 2 bucks and change because he was super late, I usually tip more even though Im already being gouged. Only ordered their cheap pasta and the overpriced 3 buck 2 liter. They added a delivery fee many years ago, their excuse was because of the increasing gas prices, that fee never went away even though the gas prices went down, in fact the delivery fee has only increased, it started out being 1 buck. Their excuse of gas prices and Im sure the driver never sees any of that "delivery fee". Somehow my order came out to 16 bucks.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-10-14 at 08:43 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

IMO, a 20 cent tip was supposed to mean something. Like shitty service.

But we will never know the truth from either side.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess Charlie Sheen peeled off a dime for the server

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

obtw, if you make enough $$$ where you can light cigars with hundred dollar bills, you gotta leave something better that twnty cents.

don't be ghetto, shady

darrell74

follow up article says he would do it again
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/philad...192055883.html

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

he's a retard. it's not like he's anonymous.

now he's gonna have to check for spit and other bodily fluids in his food for being cheap.

he better spend some money and hire a personal chef.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I guess Charlie Sheen peeled off a dime for the server
    Sheen's just gonna Sheen

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    he's a retard. it's not like he's anonymous.

now he's gonna have to check for spit and other bodily fluids in his food for being cheap.

he better spend some money and hire a personal chef.
    Thats the messed up part about him, now he could become a target. Sometimes workers phuck with your food for no reason, Shady's now given them a reason. Ill know whats up when I see a DNP(tummy ache, food poisoning) lol.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Most black people never tip no matter how rich they are. Ghetto as penetrate. They deserve bad service. I worked at Red Lobster in college. I know from experience. I also delivered pizzas for pizza hut in college too. Delivered to an future NBA player that gave me like 25 cents. Contributes to my prejudices today, not gonna lie. Blacks are mostly low class, wont ever change.

Only black people with class are those that grew up in mostly white neighborhoods and talk and sound white. the ghetto jigs are worthless.

darrell74

update:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-disrespectful

i'll tell you this- waiters do not act rude when they are waiting on millionaires
    obviously McCoy is making a weak attempt on spinning this

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Most black people never tip no matter how rich they are. Ghetto as penetrate. They deserve bad service. I worked at Red Lobster in college. I know from experience. I also delivered pizzas for pizza hut in college too. Delivered to an future NBA player that gave me like 25 cents. Contributes to my prejudices today, not gonna lie. Blacks are mostly low class, wont ever change.

Only black people with class are those that grew up in mostly white neighborhoods and talk and sound white. the ghetto jigs are worthless.
    So true. My 1st job was at a drive in working the concession stand. Homies would come in and say, gimme a soda. We have 6 kinds of soda, what kind do you want? Most would say orange or grape. I got so sick of them saying gimme a soda, I would give them a coke just to piss 'em off.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    IMO, a 20 cent tip was supposed to mean something. Like shitty service.

But we will never know the truth from either side.
    its rude you don't tip change ... service is that shitty I just leave because I know what they can do to your food.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

at least somebody doesn't have a limited world view... talk and sound white for somebody working their way through "college" you sure sound ignorant as fukk. Have you met my friend Todd?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    update:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-disrespectful

i'll tell you this- waiters do not act rude when they are waiting on millionaires
    obviously McCoy is making a weak attempt on spinning this
    true, but tons of football players are unrecognizable. we see them with helmets on. waiter probably thought they were gangsters.