itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Real life "Purge" to be done tonight in Louisville??

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-s...und-u-s/14685/

I get this is a random site with the link but buddy of mine is staying in The Ville tonight and heard people talking about it at the store and sent it.....hope its just a stunt but these days wouldn't surprise me if idiots took part. The fact that people IN the area know about it would worry me

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Once one or 2 idiots hit the ground after being shot, the rest of them will run back to where they came from.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Once one or 2 idiots hit the ground after being shot, the rest of them will run back to where they came from.

You'd think. With all the 'facebook fire challenges' and moronic stuff happening this would fit right up there with the sad state of affairs of todays teens

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-s...und-u-s/14685/

I get this is a random site with the link but buddy of mine is staying in The Ville tonight and heard people talking about it at the store and sent it.....hope its just a stunt but these days wouldn't surprise me if idiots took part. The fact that people IN the area know about it would worry me
    So, whats the scoop on the purge night in Louisville? any partakers?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

With all of these young clown kids that this world has... with zero guidance... these fukkers would believe the tooth fairy is coming down from outer space. All it would take is for one kid on a nasty drug trip to reenact the purge. fukking world gone to hell.