Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

US paratroopers arrested in Italy for allegedly raping, robbing pregnant hooker

The real news, that American news outlets seem to ignore.

Two American paratroopers stationed at a US military base in Italy have been arrested for allegedly beating, raping and robbing a pregnant Romanian prostitute in her six month, whose sex services they originally offered to pay for.
    The suspected rape happened in the city of Vecenza in north eastern part of Italy on Monday night last week, Italian media reported.
    The suspects are believed to have agreed to pay for the sexual favors of a 24-year-old Romanian girl. But after the three reached a secluded area, they allegedly decided to get what they wanted for free.
    The two soldiers reportedly beat up and raped the prostitute, who is in her sixth month of pregnancy, and this went on for a period of three hours. Then they allegedly left their victim in the remote field, and made off with her purse.
    The victim’s lawyer Alessandra Bocchi told journalists that her back is badly scratched and her face and entire body, including her belly, are bruised from the beating.
    The life of the baby is not in danger.
    Both soldiers are serving at the Caserma Del Din, a US military base hosting the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team. The media identified them as Gray Gerelle Lamarcus, 22, and Edil McCough, 21.
    Both were ordered to be placed under arrest by an Italian prosecutor. McCough remains at the base, while Lamarcus was admitted to the San Bortolo hospital after an attempted suicide. Ironically, the victim of the rape was also treated in the same hospital.
    Some reports say that Lamarcus has a record of sexual violence and allegedly was involved in a rape of a 17-year-old girl in Vicenza back in December 2013.
    Vicenza’s mayor, Achille Variati, has since sent a letter to Italy’s Justice Minister Andrea Orlando requesting that the two soldiers are tried by an Italian court. US military has agreements with all countries hosting their bases, which allows the US to claim jurisdiction over any prosecution against American troops.
    The Italians say if the trial is held in the US, it would be difficulty for the victim and potential witnesses to travel there and testify, which would undermine the case against the perpetrators.
    Prostitution is legal in Italy, although pimping or running a brothel is not. Immigrants are allowed to sell sex, if they have a work permit. The victim of the violence in Vicenza is said to have been living in Italy for about a year.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This appears to be a story that just broke in the last 24 hours. Perhaps it hadn't made it's way here yet.

It is going to be hard for many to find much faith in it though when they read "pregnant Romanian prostitute in her six month"

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

It is going to be hard for many to find much faith in it though when they read "pregnant Romanian prostitute in her six month"
    ...but, of course

Here is all you need to know about a future of this particular case:

US military has agreements with all countries hosting their bases, which allows the US to claim jurisdiction over any prosecution against American troops.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am just saying when a story like this hits the U.S. media, people are going to read it and say "why is she hooking if she is 6 months pregnant?" "Doesn't she care about her unborn child?"

I mean yeah, it's bad enough what happened to her, but why would you put yourself out there on sale like that knowing that you are carrying a child?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am just saying when a story like this hits the U.S. media, people are going to read it and say "why is she hooking if she is 6 months pregnant?" "Doesn't she care about her unborn child?"

I mean yeah, it's bad enough what happened to her, but why would you put yourself out there on sale like that knowing that you are carrying a child?
    you'd be amazed what length some people go to get money for food, drugs...etc
    plus it's legal in that neck of the woods

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

they should have been busy shooting down civilian planes

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Could you describe the perpetrators please? Just to give us a better idea

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Sick fuks are in the military too

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Sick fuks are in the military too
    So true. Also true that what happened is gross and criminal. Kermit is right though the victims lifestyle and horrible decision making will be an issue. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive .It's like rosa parks refusing to give up her seat on the bus to a white person. she was not even close to the first person to do this. There were court cases NINE YEARS EARLIER regarding this issue. However she was a woman with dignity and good character. She was a secretary for the NAACP for goodness sake. It was obviously a set up and a smart one for a good cause. She was the perfect victim to rally around.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

James D tell Sterling bravo and I wish him luck in the battle against the tyrannical mind police

Also, I know this isn't the main issue, but can u guys imagine being the bastard of a Romanian prostitute who's working while she's 6 moths pregnant with u? Feel so sorry for that kid

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Any pics of this hoe?

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Any pics of this hoe?

didnt you already dress up for the pic?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    didnt you already dress up for the pic?
    No, that was a long time ago.

This is a recent story.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Those damn Vincenza boys in the 173rd

DiggityDaggityDo

I heard it was two blacks that were doing the fukkin. Any truth to that?

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    James D tell Sterling bravo and I wish him luck in the battle against the tyrannical mind police

Also, I know this isn't the main issue, but can u guys imagine being the bastard of a Romanian prostitute who's working while she's 6 moths pregnant with u? Feel so sorry for that kid
    Hey Centaur how you doing. It's such a gross story. How screwed up is her life and how screwed up are the GIs that even want to F her. Like you said I feel sorry for the kid and that's it.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I heard it was two blacks that were doing the fukkin. Any truth to that?
    You think Lamarcus is a white boy?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Hey Centaur how you doing. It's such a gross story. How screwed up is her life and how screwed up are the GIs that even want to F her. Like you said I feel sorry for the kid and that's it.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ...but, of course

Here is all you need to know about a future of this particular case:

US military has agreements with all countries hosting their bases, which allows the US to claim jurisdiction over any prosecution against American troops.
    Rocket...when you say "the US to claim jurisdiction over any prosecution against American troops....that's absolutely and completely not true...trust me. When I was in the military I was in the position to request "jurisdiction" for some of my dumbass people who pulled stunts overseas and it wasn't to "avoid" prosecution...it was to normally speed up prosecution or because we had an agreement with the local police to deal more severely with the idiots than they would locally. Now in regards to these dopes...there were some bad apple commanders in charge of some units who would ask for jurisdiction...get it...and then not deal as severely with people as they would on the outside and then the local countries would go nuts...and then the Big Military people in Washington would make some middle of the night phone calls to scream at people....it would get ugly as hell. Then there would be..no more jurisdiction for anybody...even for overdue parking tickets!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yep, definitely want to see some photos of her.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Rocket...when you say "the US to claim jurisdiction over any prosecution against American troops....that's absolutely and completely not true...trust me. When I was in the military I was in the position to request "jurisdiction" for some of my dumbass people who pulled stunts overseas and it wasn't to "avoid" prosecution...it was to normally speed up prosecution or because we had an agreement with the local police to deal more severely with the idiots than they would locally. Now in regards to these dopes...there were some bad apple commanders in charge of some units who would ask for jurisdiction...get it...and then not deal as severely with people as they would on the outside and then the local countries would go nuts...and then the Big Military people in Washington would make some middle of the night phone calls to scream at people....it would get ugly as hell. Then there would be..no more jurisdiction for anybody...even for overdue parking tickets!
    DS,
    I didn't say that they will, however an agreement like that is in place, that allows them to exercise this option if they decide to.
    I do hear your points though.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Who even finds pregnant women attractive?

The military has a lot of screwed up people who had no other direction and life

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Better question

How many people find it hilarious a russian is telling people about the "real news" they don't hear?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    DS,
    I didn't say that they will, however an agreement like that is in place, that allows them to exercise this option if they decide to.
    I do hear your points though.
    I agree...but it's there for a reason...there's also something called a SOFA...short for Status of Forces Agreement which is suppose to be in place when forces go into countries (like Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) Normally it's an agreement between countries on how they're going to "handle" legal situation on troops/forces who break the law within the country while they're within the borders on that country. One of the big sticking points towards the end of the Iraqi War was that the Iraqi Government wouldn't sign a SOFA with the USA and the reason we pulled all of our soldiers out of the country because they had "zero" protection if they broke a law...even a religious one.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Better question

How many people find it hilarious a russian is telling people about the "real news" they don't hear?
    What I find hilarious is how narrow-minded you are and how fukking hard you try to insult anyone who is not American
    That just shows how unsecure you are about calling yourself an American and how uncomfortable it is for you to be in your own skin.

Hey dumbfukk, stick to something that you know how to do better- sharing with us your fairytale stories about another pre-IPO that you missed out on buying- at least it's somewhat entertaining.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 07-27-14 at 03:40 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I agree...but it's there for a reason...there's also something called a SOFA...short for Status of Forces Agreement which is suppose to be in place when forces go into countries (like Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) Normally it's an agreement between countries on how they're going to "handle" legal situation on troops/forces who break the law within the country while they're within the borders on that country. One of the big sticking points towards the end of the Iraqi War was that the Iraqi Government wouldn't sign a SOFA with the USA and the reason we pulled all of our soldiers out of the country because they had "zero" protection if they broke a law...even a religious one.
    interesting stuff

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Who even finds pregnant women attractive?

The military has a lot of screwed up people who had no other direction and life
    yeah i always found that really weird. but theres a market for everything...

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Yah, a dirty skank hooker who has a possible 1,000+ possible fathers gettin fukked then crying rape is BIG NEWS
    You can find more details on this at whogivesafuck.com

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    You think Lamarcus is a white boy?