GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Best Beer Out Not Even Close

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 02:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Based on the ratings it really sounds like a great summer beer that is worth a try.
    Afraid I can't get it here though...
    Enjoy

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Based on the ratings it really sounds like a great summer beer that is worth a try.
    Afraid I can't get it here though...
    Enjoy
    Its like eating crabs and drinking beer at the same time. Two pretty awesome things to do. Ravens you need to check it out bro.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Putting Old Bay in a beer sounds pretty nasty. I'll try it if I can find a single and give a review.

On another note, a great brewing co Stone put out one of the most disgusting beers I have ever tasted. I have never had a bad beer from this brewery - Stone IPA is my favorite ever. I don't think I've ever thrown a beer away before, but I did for this one. http://www.stonebrew.com/burningrosids/

I love smoked food, am a total beer freak, and am a sucker for a sad story. It was just awful though.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Putting Old Bay in a beer sounds pretty nasty. I'll try it if I can find a single and give a review.

On another note, a great brewing co Stone put out one of the most disgusting beers I have ever tasted. I have never had a bad beer from this brewery - Stone IPA is my favorite ever. I don't think I've ever thrown a beer away before, but I did for this one. http://www.stonebrew.com/burningrosids/

I love smoked food, am a total beer freak, and am a sucker for a sad story. It was just awful though.
    Let me guess: If it is smokey, that only means they did put in malt, right? Maybe even more than 1 sort, which gives a smokey note yeah, but is also a disgusting mix in the end....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Flying Dog is the bomb

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

That sounds nasty; good thing is I don't drink anymore.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Let me guess: If it is smokey, that only means they did put in malt, right? Maybe even more than 1 sort, which gives a smokey note yeah, but is also a disgusting mix in the end....
    I'll have to look at the process,but I believe they actually smoked the beer ala a scotch. It's possible they smoked the ingredients, but the smokey flavor is so strong it's like drinking charcoal.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

steel reserve is the best. Only $2 and all you need is 3 to get a buzz
    Points Awarded:

louisvillekid gave Big Bear 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TZM
    TZM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 771

One of the best beers out is Boneyard Brewery's RPM IPA. They are located just down the road from my house here in Bend, Oregon, so if you ever make it here, you ought to give 'er a try. The on ratebeer . com pretty dang accurate. http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/boneyard-rpm-ipa/135289/

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    steel reserve is the best. Only $2 and all you need is 3 to get a buzz
    Dam!, ole steel reserve. ain't had that in years. brings back memories,good n bad.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I'm kinda of a fan on trying different beers. but sometimes places go crazy wit what they throw in.

if I'm on the cheap I stick with reg domestics from the big names, or when I stop in at my close by watering holes that are beer joints only. like they only have bout 10 of the reg domestics. a so-called craft beer is out of the question, an imports are basically dos x, corona, n modelo .

me personally, I'm fine with Coors n the gold can, good ole Bud, rolling rock amber lager. and if I need a good poo ole natty light will help.

as for those summer beers. I drink reg Sam Adams , like their winterfest and octoberfest , but that summer ale they been hypin on TV. I'm not a fan. pepper n beer just don't work for me. I like pepper ,just not n my beer, bloody Mary, yeah, but not beer.

my other favs are, Newcastle, bass, landshark, blue moon, shock top, and sierra Nevada pale ale, just had a 12 pk of it sat night

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Good beer but Yuengling or Natty Boh are the best beers ever.