brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

He told people few years back he wasn't just a god, but that he was Christ. Don't get fooled by these people.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    This is what I have to say about the matter. While I don't believe Jesus is god or the son of god; because of the mere fact that Christianity is a copy cat of Horus and Ra in Egypt as well as 7 other exact stories of people before Jesus, who were all born of a virgin and was were supposed to be the son of god?

Just lookup "Apollonius of Tyana". Jesus and Christianity copy catted this story. This guy was born around the same time as Christ. The Christian holy bible has been rewritten by the Romans and others over time to copycat Apollonius.

Now, I research and spend alot of hours a day looking for the truth. I have an open mind and I'm not easily manipulated like Christians are. I'm a truth seeker. I was raised a Christian and was forced by my parents against my will to go to church and listen to the garbage. I even know Christianity is a fake and a copycat.

Saying that; as ridiculous as this may sound, I believe that our human bodies are just a vehicle for an energy inside of us that will live on forever. I believe in Alchemy. Iv'e been researching the Top Alchemists of all history and all of time. I believe some people have the ability to heal people easily. I believe that people can reincarnate when they die and come back to Earth or go to a different level of consciousness or a dimension.

Just google "Holographic Universe" and the way we perceive time and the things we see with our eyeballs is just a holograph and a level of consciousness. There are things we can't see with our human eye. That's why we have our "1st Eye" or our "Pineal Gland". Just research how much power your pineal gland has and what you can do with it before you shoot down the idea. Because, it is a part of our body and not fiction like a book. Now, I believe that Thoth, Hermes and Jesus were all Master Alchemists and can heal people at will and can reincarnate at will.

What I have learned is that we are all Gods and all have Godlike abilities inside of us if we wish to unlock them. There have been numerous studies done on people who were sitting down in a chair and left to another room; after 30 minutes, scientists looked at the empty chair using some machine and seen a holographic image of the person that was sitting there just 30 minutes before. We are all "Light Beings" and are all made up of energy. If you look at your palm under a microscope, you will see light and energy.

I can go on and on about what I know and studied this year. This is just the tip of the iceberg what I'm saying here. If anybody is really interested about more about what I know, just PM me if you're serious. It will fkin blow your mind.
    Ant, your time is precious, save yourself the head ache man, Jesus was not into alchemy, Jesus didn't have children. These stories are a product of the same source. I can tell you who was into alchemy, and since your thinking about hiking down that gravel, you should read or watch the story of " John Dee ". I won't spoil it, but his life didn't end well.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dee

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Snowball, your answers are full of good info, thanks. What's in bold is spot on as well. They bit, hook, line, and sinker. These theories come from that movie, and that movie was a product of Jordan Maxwell's work. Jordan maxwell is a mason who suckers in gullible people he can con with his info. This stuff is out of this world, so the reicepe is there for him to make big bucks off giving seminars, doing interviews and so fourth, and furthering the agenda... " main goal " .. Along with characters like David ike

and yes debunked... Just look up zeitgeist debunked.
    It's really sad. Rather than read real archaeology or history and come to true understanding, they believe
    what they are reading on the internet or in the "Jesus myth" circuit that was nothing but a disingenous
    cash-grab promoted by book sellers. They have people like Ant Father believing the utter tripe written
    by unrespected charlatans like Joseph J. Campbell or Raymond Bernard (real name Walter Seigmeister).
    These people were laughed at and scorned by their contemporaries who knew better. Raymond Bernard
    even wrote extensively about the Hollow Earth. It's amazing how illogical they can be. Appolonius wasn't
    even written about until 3 hundred years after Christ. The fanciful creations of his life are very strange.
    There are numerous incompatibilities pointed out by Eusebius but really it's not even worth talking about because these people admit that he died long time after Christianity started.
    Look at this piece written by the arch-slave of hell Helena Blavatsky in 1881.
    And I quote, "the great thaumaturgist of the second century A.D. – Apollonius of Tyana" - well excuse me but second century is 100's but that won't stop the diarrhea spewing from the pens of Christ-haters who have bumped back his birth day to exactly the same year as Jesus of Nazareth ! lol.
    The root of the rot is directly tracable to Satanists and spiritual perverts in the 1800s who
    started dreaming up these scams.
    Some of these people made oaths to confuse Christians - death oaths and sacrifices - even
    attempting to conjure demons to do ill against them. Wackos like Aleister Crowley, Marjorie Cameron,
    Jack Parsons, Hubbard, Alice Bailey (bitter feminist), and others. Heck they even tried to give birth to the Antichrist !
    One thing they got into was book publishing. Ever hear of the Lucis Trust ? It's founders said
    the Devil is God. They still operate as a non-profit to secretly fund these types of anti-Christian
    propaganda. They work for Satan. Literally.
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-15-15 at 03:45 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It's really sad. Rather than read real archaeology or history and come to true understanding, they believe
    what they are reading on the internet or in the "Jesus myth" circuit that was nothing but a disingenous
    cash-grab promoted by book sellers. They have people like Ant Father believing the utter tripe written
    by unrespected charlatans like Joseph J. Campbell or Raymond Bernard (real name Walter Seigmeister).
    These people were laughed at and scorned by their contemporaries who knew better. Raymond Bernard
    even wrote extensively about the Hollow Earth. It's amazing how illogical they can be. Appolonius wasn't
    even written about until 3 hundred years after Christ. The fanciful creations of his life are very strange.
    There are numerous incompatibilities pointed out by Eusebius but really it's not even worth talking about because these people admit that he died long time after Christianity started.
    Look at this piece written by the arch-slave of hell Helena Blavatsky in 1881.
    And I quote, "the great thaumaturgist of the second century A.D. – Apollonius of Tyana" - well excuse me but second century is 100's but that won't stop the diarrhea spewing from the pens of Christ-haters who have bumped back his birth day to exactly the same year as Jesus of Nazareth ! lol.
    The root of the rot is directly tracable to Satanists and spiritual perverts in the 1800s who
    started dreaming up these scams.
    Some of these people made oaths to confuse Christians - death oaths and sacrifices - even
    attempting to conjure demons to do ill against them. Wackos like Aleister Crowley, Marjorie Cameron,
    Jack Parsons, Hubbard, Alice Bailey (bitter feminist), and others. Heck they even tried to give birth to the Antichrist !
    One thing they got into was book publishing. Ever hear of the Lucis Trust ? It's founders said
    the Devil is God. They still operate as a non-profit to secretly fund these types of anti-Christian
    propaganda. They work for Satan. Literally.
    More good stuff... Keep it coming Snowball !
    arch slave of hell Blavatsky lol, sorry to laugh but great description. you forgot manly P. Hall ha & yes I know about lucis trust, think there was a name change there as well.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 12-15-15 at 03:56 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Ever heard of this guy

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.co...o-satanic.html

http://theforbiddenknowledge.com/har...subversion.htm

Please note here that both psyops and satanism involve using many levels of deception and coercion to manipulate the perceptions of others for ulterior motives, so these are skills that Aquino is very familiar with and very comfortable in using. He is also an expert in propaganda and skilled in techniques for disseminating misinformation/disinformation, and using misdirection, confusion tactics, isolation techniques, and revisionism. Therefore, he will certainly use these skills to defend himself against the truth of his actions.

Snowball

Ever heard of this guy
    yes. but I prefer the converts, like Zachary King.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

yes. but I prefer the converts, like Zachary King.
    Me to, the point was these people aren't good people and are skilled in techniques to confuse.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Why is it that those who have the most issue with Islam are those who are also from some form of religious background?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ant, your time is precious, save yourself the head ache man, Jesus was not into alchemy, Jesus didn't have children. These stories are a product of the same source. I can tell you who was into alchemy, and since your thinking about hiking down that gravel, you should read or watch the story of " John Dee ". I won't spoil it, but his life didn't end well.
    ACTS 14:12

They decided that Barnabas was the Greek god Zeus and that Paul was Hermes, since he was the chief speaker.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

I didn't want to but I'm going to embarrass you with you're own fake bible. Just look up Acts 14:12. It specifically mentions HERMES who was a Master Alchemist and it brings up Zeus who was a Greek God.

It's embarrassing how dumb and gullible you are as others on here. I guess mainstream media got you and hooked you when you were young and you're too close minded to change. That is all and well and is your choice to be foolish, but please atleast know your own fake bible before you make yourself look like a fool over and over again.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I didn't want to but I'm going to embarrass you with you're own fake bible. Just look up Acts 14:12. It specifically mentions HERMES who was a Master Alchemist and it brings up Zeus who was a Greek God.

It's embarrassing how dumb and gullible you are as others on here. I guess mainstream media got you and hooked you when you were young and you're too close minded to change. That is all and well and is your choice to be foolish, but please atleast know your own fake bible before you make yourself look like a fool over and over again.
    This is when they fled town from Iconium and went to Lystra, I won't call you names but you sound foolish. Read the whole story if your trying to understand what's going on, not highlighting a verse out of context. Heremes isn't even mentioned in the KJV, the called Barnabas Jupiter, and Paul Mercurius " Mercury " Planet worship. You seem very stubborn on being rude with me, if you want to believe what they told you, go for it. Wasting time with you, like muldoon and a few others with blatant hate for something you say doesn't exist.

1And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed. 2But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren. 3Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands. 4But the multitude of the city was divided: and part held with the Jews, and part with the apostles. 5And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them, 6They were ware of it, and fled unto Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and unto the region that lieth round about: 7And there they preached the gospel.
    8And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: 9The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, 10Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.
    11And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. 12And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. 13Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.
    14Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, 15And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: 16Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways. 17Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. 18And with these sayings scarce restrained they the people, that they had not done sacrifice unto them.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90422

This is when they fled town from Iconium and went to Lystra, I won't call you names but you sound foolish. Read the whole story if your trying to understand what's going on, not highlighting a verse out of context. Heremes isn't even mentioned in the KJV, the called Barnabas Jupiter, and Paul Mercurius " Mercury " Planet worship. You seem very stubborn on being rude with me, if you want to believe what they told you, go for it. Wasting time with you, like muldoon and a few others with blatant hate for something you say doesn't exist.

1And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed. 2But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren. 3Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands. 4But the multitude of the city was divided: and part held with the Jews, and part with the apostles. 5And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them, 6They were ware of it, and fled unto Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and unto the region that lieth round about: 7And there they preached the gospel.
    8And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: 9The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, 10Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.
    11And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. 12And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. 13Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.
    14Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, 15And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: 16Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways. 17Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. 18And with these sayings scarce restrained they the people, that they had not done sacrifice unto them.

This is right.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Now if you want to talk about sorcery and Peter confronting such, look into this guy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Magus
    He's in the bible as well, he wanted to purchase the gift of the Holy Ghost. It's all in the Bible.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Why is it that those who have the most issue with Islam are those who are also from some form of religious background?
    Because religion is blatant mind control of the masses and causes war with everyone who don't believe in their God. There have been over 10,000 documented gods through time. But, if you don't agree with someone's God, they start war against you, make arguments and force their religious bullshit on you until they try and make you believe their bullshit and delusions.

There would be no war if there was no religion. But don't worry, because brainfreeze and others say Jesus is God so that's the truth. They deny every other tens of thousands of stories and false gods from the past, but only believe in one broken story rewritten 1 Milion times that has absolutely not one shred of evidence. Not one shred of evidence whatsoever. But, don't worry, since the prophet BF said it happened, it happened because he saw it I'm guessing.

This is what an occult is. A gang of lunatics who try and force their false stories and will on you at all costs. No matter what, they are right and everything else is wrong. There is no chance at even speaking logical sense or the truth in their presence. They will gang up on you and Quote the bible for everything and call you a demon or the devil if you don't agree with them. Don't you dare bring up Facts or Science or try to speak logically around christians, they will look at you cross eyed and run around in circles chanting like Indians, and they'll probably stone you if you're alone.
    Last edited by TheAntFather; 12-16-15 at 07:29 AM.

ACoochy

Because religion is blatant mind control of the masses and causes war with everyone who don't believe in their God. There have been over 10,000 documented gods through time. But, if you don't agree with someone's God, they start war against you, make arguments and force their religious bullshit on you until they try and make you believe their bullshit and delusions.

There would be no war if there was no religion. But don't worry, because brainfreeze and other say Jesus is God so that's the truth. They deny every other tens of thousands of stories and false gods from the past, but only believe in one broken story rewritten 1 Milion times that has absolutely not one shred of evidence. Not one shred of evidence whatsoever. But, don't worry, since the prophet BF said it happened, it happened because he saw it I'm guessing.

This is what an occult is. A gang of lunatics who try and force their false stories and will on you at all costs. No matter what, they are right and everything else is wrong. There is no chance at even speaking logical sense or the truth in their presence. They will gang up on you and Quote the bible for everything and call you a demon or the devil if you don't agree with them. Don't you dare bring up Facts or Science or try to speak logically around christians, they will look at you cross eyed and run around in circles chanting like Indians, and they'll probably stone you if you're alone.
    Preach to the choir antman 👍👍

No way guys like BF could even remotely begin to process that though. All those years devoted to not much else other than your own sense of consciousness...

Religion really is like a drug. If you fall for it your hooked....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

Snowball

AntFather you were busted on the Zeus and Hermes thing.
    The people were impressed by Paul and Barnabas. More so than
    their old "gods". We took you out on Appolonius of Tyana also.
    One at a time please.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

AntFather you were busted on the Zeus and Hermes thing.
    The people were impressed by Paul and Barnabas. More so than
    their old "gods". We took you out on Appolonius of Tyana also.
    One at a time please.
    I was going to laugh at the response, this isn't funny though. The guys a grown man doing this. If your wrong, just apologize and move on. No, he attacks, calls names, and now anyone here that believes in Christ is part of my cult, smh... Well Ant I just feel sorry that your grabbing at any explanation being fed to you instead of accepting the truth. Others here understand completely, I would ask you to pray to Christ for understanding, and to help you with opening your heart.

Another thing, Christians are persecuted, they do not afflict pain on the world they absorb it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    This is right.
    Thank you for the confirmation, and I would appreciate anyone with understanding to correct me when I'm wrong, I'm dedicated and understand the Bible, from carnal, spiritual, Gods Will, Prophecy, but it does get complicated the deeper you go, serious prayer is necessary, some things we aren't supposed to understand until we are ready, and God has His way with that as well. If I'm wrong on something, please I encourage correction. I'm happy to humble myself to it.Guys like snowball, recon, and others understand the earthly stories with heavenly meaning that have been scripted by the Spirit. I understand the same thing they do, that words have deeper spiritual meanings. We are verified by one another and our faith, we recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 12-16-15 at 10:20 PM.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Thank you for the confirmation, and I would appreciate anyone with understanding to correct me when I'm wrong, I'm dedicated and understand the Bible, from carnal, spiritual, Gods Will, Prophecy, but it does get complicated the deeper you go, serious prayer is necessary, some things we aren't supposed to understand until we are ready, and God has His way with that as well. If I'm wrong on something, please I encourage correction. I'm happy to humble myself to it.Guys like snowball, recon, and others understand the earthly stories with heavenly meaning that have been scripted by the Spirit. I understand the same thing they do, that words have deeper spiritual meanings. We are verified by one another and our faith, we recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    how long have you been a Born Again? and what did it take for you to 'find Jesus'?.. years of drug and alcohol abuse, years in prison, what exactly?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    how long have you been a Born Again? and what did it take for you to 'find Jesus'?.. years of drug and alcohol abuse, years in prison, what exactly?
    I don't appreciate the wording of your question. If you just chimed in to call me a convict, it shows you have nothing to attack but me. All good, still have love for you anyway as I know Christ does. I will let you go with this verse,

The Foolish to Shame the Wise
    28and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, 29so that no man may boast before God.30But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,
    Points Awarded:

recon1 gave brainfreeze 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

existential

I don't appreciate the wording of your question. If you just chimed in to call me a convict, it shows you have nothing to attack but me. All good, still have love for you anyway as I know Christ does. I will let you go with this verse,

The Foolish to Shame the Wise
    28and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, 29so that no man may boast before God.30But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,
    enough of your crying and persecution complex. why can't you talk about what lead you to being a Born Again?

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

A book written by man to control man.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

enough of your crying and persecution complex. why can't you talk about what lead you to being a Born Again?
    Don't tell me about crying and complex's when your being outright disrespectful. Talking to me like this back in the day I would've made sure you touched every wall in the room. Today, it's all good, I'll give you a hug. I have talked about my testimony, find it.

Snowball

brainfreeze do you bet ?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

brainfreeze do you bet ?
    Nothing worth talking about maybe something to sweat here and there, I like poker a bit.

existential

Don't tell me about crying and complex's when your being outright disrespectful. Talking to me like this back in the day I would've made sure you touched every wall in the room. Today, it's all good, I'll give you a hug. I have talked about my testimony, find it.
    you sound like an extremely angry and volatile person to this day. "talking to me like this back in the day"... you mean "back in the day" when you were abusing substances and committing various crimes? that's all par for the course for Born Agains, same shit every time. why would i waste a moment trying to find your delusional, grandiose "testimony" when i already know how that story goes? and since it's based on fiction and psychosis, what value does it hold?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

you sound like an extremely angry and volatile person to this day. "talking to me like this back in the day"... you mean "back in the day" when you were abusing substances and committing various crimes? that's all par for the course for Born Agains, same shit every time. why would i waste a moment trying to find your delusional, grandiose "testimony" when i already know how that story goes? and since it's based on fiction and psychosis, what value does it hold?
    Well I'm human, God gets angry, people do as well. As for my past, I'm forgiven, are you my accuser ?

Your intentions obviously aren't honorable. You only chime in to diminish my character by stating what I posted about my life, if you remember that I was a convict, drug abuser, you should also remember what changed that..GOD

You are just hating something you don't understand. Go ahead, call it all fiction if that makes you feel better. Moving on...

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Hey Brainfreeze, was curious about the God gets angry. Do you believe God could or would want to b angry? Do you fear God? When u speak of Christ are you speaking of Christ consciousness?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
    Hey Brainfreeze, was curious about the God gets angry. Do you believe God could or would want to b angry? Do you fear God? When u speak of Christ are you speaking of Christ consciousness?
    Psalm 7:10-11(KJV)

10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

God also cries, shortest verse in the bible

Jesus wept.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 12-17-15 at 08:44 PM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Chum Slam View Post
    A book written by man to control man.
    Shoosh dont wanna spoil the secret...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

brainfreeze
    Meaning

A NWO isn't to far away if this type of stuff is accepted. I could see it grabbing attention in the wake of Trumps statements. This pace is alarming. Berlin of all places, Germany doesn't already have a terrible name I guess
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_One

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Cthulhu warns thee that doubt his power.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Religion is a fkin disgrace to humanity. It's sickening how the governments of the world have the whole word absolutely brainwashed.

NPQuote2.jpg

NPQuote.jpg

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Been many documented stories of afterlife even from children. We r so powerfill...mentally...we exist on n on

First ... 64656667686970 ... Last