Login Search

GOD

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by drthethird View Post
This is a great post.

I see the people who struggle to believe in a creator base their foundation on the earths age, dinosaurs, bad happening to good people, and George Carlin.

I would challenge people with these views to either youtube dumbing down of America or buy the book, watch a video by Ken Hovand (hovind) on dinosaurs and the earths age, and realize that life is a gift given by the creator and that you must be loved to be able to have this experience.

Life in flesh right now is not an eternal thing. Like good vs evil, so there is also life vs death. People perpetuate fear by the idea of death. We are meant to be free and to live forever but the moment men started to think about death fear crept in.

We humans are over run by fear because of the unknown thought of what happens and how will my loved ones live with out me or how will you live with out them.

To learn to love is the best thing there is and for God to give us this life is awesome. I say this to you all not because I live an awesome life because my life is far from desirable, but I say it because it's important.

What we learn in school is not the truth. I know that is hard to understand. What we see on the news is them headed toward their agenda. The news is not the truth all the time. It is a way they manipulate us.

Don't hate Iraq, don't hate Russia, north Korea, China, Mexico or anyone. For the most part they are people j us t like us. Hate, war, death sucks but they do not prove there is no God.
Bump ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bankroll First View Post
God is real Boston Gambler. Pray my friend, and I'll pray for you. We were created with free choice, and not made to be computers. Love brings forth trust, and if that trust isn't returned, there is a consequence. God reveals himself to everyone. Some people may ask what kind of all-loving God would give you an option of good or evil? Well then my question to you would be..... if you love someone, and they choose to leave the relationship your in with them, do you force them to stay with you? No friend. I am glad to be given the opportunity to share a quote from Nikola Tesla, the inventor of 111 patents; Tesla is namely known for his discovery and innovative use of the altering current and wireless "free" energy. "The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work." - Nikola Tesla.

I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for forgiving my sins, and helping me realize what is important when I came and prayed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I hope you have a great day friend.
Bump ... Thankful for these types of post, God bless

you are praying to yourself... there is no biblical god and no matter how much brainwashed faith you have, it will never exist... stop ignoring proven facts that debunk holy books...geez

prove something that hasnt been scientifically debunked... thats all an atheist asks... prove something.. unfortunately , its impossible.. so the religious continue to be gullible fools, mentally fukk their kids with proven bible (other holy book) bullshit , create war, spread ignorant hypocritical hate and spread their mental illness whenever and wherever they can...

its really very cut and dry to the those that understand reality, logic, rationale and most importantly, dont ignore proven facts that completely contradict so much that is written in the (ridiculously re-written many times over) the bible

hope all is well, bf... now im back to ignoring this thread due to the close minded who believe in the impossible

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
you are praying to yourself... there is no biblical god and no matter how much brainwashed faith you have, it will never exist... stop ignoring proven facts that debunk holy books...geez

prove something that hasnt been scientifically debunked... thats all an atheist asks... prove something.. unfortunately , its impossible.. so the religious continue to be gullible fools, mentally fukk their kids with proven bible (other holy book) bullshit , create war, spread ignorant hypocritical hate and spread their mental illness whenever and wherever they can...

its really very cut and dry to the those that understand reality, logic, rationale and most importantly, dont ignore proven facts that completely contradict so much that is written in the (ridiculously re-written many times over) the bible

hope all is well, bf... now im back to ignoring this thread due to the close minded who believe in the impossible
You know what I find interesting? the people in this thread who believe in god seem like pretty joyful happy people.
And then their is AntFather and Ray who seem pretty bitter and have a lot of hate towards others.
And I love how atheist bring up science/evolution when most of those theories have been proven wrong.

There was a segment on the news about the Pope when he came to Philly and a baby that had brain cancer.

The parents went to Philly to see the Pope. The Pope had his procession stop and called for the parents and the baby
when he got to them. Not preplanned. The Pope said his blessings to the baby and kissed it.

The child still received chemo after that visit with the Pope. The next scan for cancer came up negative.

Was that a miracle, a coincidence or modern science at work?

there is no other explanation other than modern science at work...

since there obviously is no higher power that pulls all the strings, prayer doesnt work and the astonishing thing , to atheist, like me who use their brain when discussing this subject, is that, to the religious, everything is "gods will" ....so why the fukk do the religious waste time praying? are they hoping to change gods mind? do they really think that god will purposely fukk someone up and then let them barely live, living the rest of their days miserable or in pain etc? is so freaking irrational its hilarious... praying is another way of saying "im just going to sit here and not do shit, but good luck"

jeffie, im an extremely happy person... life is very good... jeffie, i even donated and ran in the st jude marathon last weekend.. i donate and do what i can because im a good person.. i dont need god in order to be good, unlike the religious have been brainwashed into thinking...

jeffie, try going to a childrens research hospital and seeing sick and dying kids and ask yourself if there is really a god that is punishing these innocent kids like this... the answer really becomes rather clear that nothing is in control, buddy... what upsets me is that there are so many adults who still believe in the proven impossible... its a mental illness that starts at childhood, when religion is forced upon innocent children and they are threatened to believe this or that...

as long as the religious continue to ignore the proven facts surrounding evolution and proven scientific facts that completely contradict miracles and other impossible myths in holy books, earths age, time of man etc, Jeffie (which you obviously know little to nothing about if you think evolution has been disproven) , then there will be a need to try and help people see those facts for the truths that they are... there will be a need to show people how gullible they have been, how much brutality is in the immoral holy books(that never gets taught in church) and how religion continues to kill.
Last edited by raydog; 12-14-15 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
there is no other explanation other than modern science at work...

since there obviously is no higher power that pulls all the strings, prayer doesnt work and the astonishing thing , to atheist, like me who use their brain when discussing this subject, is that, to the religious, everything is "gods will" ....so why the fukk do the religious waste time praying? are they hoping to change gods mind? do they really think that god will purposely fukk someone up and then let them barely live, living the rest of their days miserable or in pain etc? is so freaking irrational its hilarious... praying is another way of saying "im just going to sit here and not do shit, but good luck"
prayer is a way to be close to God. It's not about praying your problems away or changing Gods mind about anything. This is something that has been accepted in today's society, it's all about praying for self. Real Christians pray and sing to Christ because they are happy, and thankful of what Christ has done in there life.

jeffie, im an extremely happy person... life is very good... jeffie, i even donated and ran in the st jude marathon last weekend.. i donate and do what i can because im a good person.. i dont need god in order to be good, unlike the religious have been brainwashed into thinking...
.... You don't need God to be a good person eh? How would you know what good is without God ?

jeffie, try going to a childrens research hospital and seeing sick and dying kids and ask yourself if there is really a god that is punishing these innocent kids like this... the answer really becomes rather clear that nothing is in control, buddy... what upsets me is that there are so many adults who still believe in the proven impossible... its a mental illness that starts at childhood, when religion is forced upon innocent children and they are threatened to believe this or that...

This is mans doing, its the price of sin. What about the 500,000 children who died with Hiroshima, or died in the take over of iraq ? How many died in the holocaust ? There's so much destruction going on but all you come up with, is God is doing all this at his own pleasure. Ridiculous

as long as the religious continue to ignore the proven facts surrounding evolution and proven scientific facts that completely contradict miracles and other impossible myths in holy books, earths age, time of man etc, Jeffie (which you obviously know little to nothing about if you think evolution has been disproven) , then there will be a need to try and help people see those facts for the truths that they are... there will be a need to show people how gullible they have been, how much brutality is in the immoral holy books(that never gets taught in church) and how religion continues to kill.
This thread & all information like it 4 wheel drives over evolution ray, time to wake up smell the coffee bean.

As someone who believes our time on earth is only to experience the physical world, to learn, to make ourselves
better spiritually and to reach a higher realm in our actual spiritual home. Like going to college for higher learning.

If you stop looking at the bad of what's going on around you, look at the good, stop and think about what that
person is doing/ did to make himself better in the afterlife. What is he/ she learning?

I don't believe it's gods will.....it's our will and could be combined with others will to learn and experience.

Stop and think of your own experiences. Why are you here? What do you want to learn? Are you here for someone
else?

Atheists have died and came back with incredible stories of the afterlife. They felt a strong love that was all around
them and couldn't pinpoint it. If you open your heart, you can feel it here on earth. You really don't need an organized
religion to know we go somewhere else after our death.

Is my purpose in life to tell you guys what I know? Maybe.

the type of "proof" some people think they need is the kind that would destroy free will.
god doesn't want you to love him just because you have no other choice.
that would be a fake love. it was free will that separated man from god when
man was deceived by the devil. it was mary's free will to let it be done to please god.
it was yeshua's free will to obey the father. it was the disciples and martyrs free will
to lay down their lives for christ. you can't be saved without free will. that's because
god gave us free will from the beginning. until the end times come, the tares will grow
with the wheat. it rains on the evil and the good. we chose to know evil. christ saves
us from death. even though our bodies die, what is a body but a shell encasing the seed ?
the proof of that will not come until the end times because it will destroy our free will.
so it is better that we are saved, as free creatures, this one time we have. our reward
in heaven and again reunited with our renewed bodies will be greater this way, because
we play a part in it.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Snowball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

This is what I have to say about the matter. While I don't believe Jesus is god or the son of god; because of the mere fact that Christianity is a copy cat of Horus and Ra in Egypt as well as 7 other exact stories of people before Jesus, who were all born of a virgin and was were supposed to be the son of god?

Just lookup "Apollonius of Tyana". Jesus and Christianity copy catted this story. This guy was born around the same time as Christ. The Christian holy bible has been rewritten by the Romans and others over time to copycat Apollonius.

Now, I research and spend alot of hours a day looking for the truth. I have an open mind and I'm not easily manipulated like Christians are. I'm a truth seeker. I was raised a Christian and was forced by my parents against my will to go to church and listen to the garbage. I even know Christianity is a fake and a copycat.

Saying that; as ridiculous as this may sound, I believe that our human bodies are just a vehicle for an energy inside of us that will live on forever. I believe in Alchemy. Iv'e been researching the Top Alchemists of all history and all of time. I believe some people have the ability to heal people easily. I believe that people can reincarnate when they die and come back to Earth or go to a different level of consciousness or a dimension.

Just google "Holographic Universe" and the way we perceive time and the things we see with our eyeballs is just a holograph and a level of consciousness. There are things we can't see with our human eye. That's why we have our "1st Eye" or our "Pineal Gland". Just research how much power your pineal gland has and what you can do with it before you shoot down the idea. Because, it is a part of our body and not fiction like a book. Now, I believe that Thoth, Hermes and Jesus were all Master Alchemists and can heal people at will and can reincarnate at will.

What I have learned is that we are all Gods and all have Godlike abilities inside of us if we wish to unlock them. There have been numerous studies done on people who were sitting down in a chair and left to another room; after 30 minutes, scientists looked at the empty chair using some machine and seen a holographic image of the person that was sitting there just 30 minutes before. We are all "Light Beings" and are all made up of energy. If you look at your palm under a microscope, you will see light and energy.

I can go on and on about what I know and studied this year. This is just the tip of the iceberg what I'm saying here. If anybody is really interested about more about what I know, just PM me if you're serious. It will fkin blow your mind.
Last edited by TheAntFather; 12-15-15 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
This is what I have to say about the matter. While I don't believe Jesus is god or the son of god; because of the mere fact that Christianity is a copy cat of Horus and Ra in Egypt as well as 7 other exact stories of people before Jesus, who were all born of a virgin and was were supposed to be the son of god?

Just lookup "Apollonius of Tyana". Jesus and Christianity copy catted this story. This guy was born around the same time as Christ. The Christian holy bible has been rewritten by the Romans and others over time to copycat Apollonius.

Now, I research and spend alot of hours a day looking for the truth. I have an open mind and I'm not easily manipulated like Christians are. I'm a truth seeker. I was raised a Christian and was forced by my parents against my will to go to church and listen to the garbage. I even know Christianity is a fake and a copycat.

Saying that; as ridiculous as this may sound, I believe that our human bodies are just a vehicle for an energy inside of us that will live on forever. I believe in Alchemy. Iv'e been researching the Top Alchemists of all history and all of time. I believe some people have the ability to heal people easily. I believe that people can reincarnate when they die and come back to Earth or go to a different level of consciousness or a dimension.

Just google "Holographic Universe" and the way we perceive time and the things we see with our eyeballs is just a holograph and a level of consciousness. There are things we can't see with our human eye. That's why we have our "1st Eye" or our "Pineal Gland". Just research how much power your pineal gland has and what you can do with it before you shoot down the idea. Because, it is a part of our body and not fiction like a book. Now, I believe that Thoth, Hermes and Jesus were all Master Alchemists and can heal people at will and can reincarnate at will.

What I have learned is that we are all Gods and all have Godlike abilities inside of us if we wish to unlock them. There have been numerous studies done on people who were sitting down in a chair and left to another room; after 30 minutes, scientists looked at the empty charity using some machine and seen a holographic image of the person that was sitting there just 30 minutes before. We are all "Light Beings" and are all made up of energy. If you look at your palm under a microscope, you will see light and energy.

I can go on and on about what I know and studied this year. This is just the tip of the iceberg what I'm saying here. If anybody is really interested about more about what I know, just PM me if you're serious. It will fkin blow your mind.
Cool shit. I believe the same, just didn't know there was a name for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post

I'm not surprised that you, and others, have come to that conclusion, and don't take this personally but
you must realize that any website or author who claims those things is lying to you. All of it has been
completely debunked. These theories are modern creations that only exist in the imaginations and cooperatively
reassured layers of untruth to advance the anti-Christ agenda. This mode of thought is a modern creation only.
It got a lot of impetus when that worthless film Zeitgeist was viral on the internet. Product of an atheist Jew.
True archaeologists, linguistics and historians know this. Without getting into a long post I don't have time for
I will only suggest that you widen your seeking of knowledge. None of those ancient mythos are accurately represented by the Christ-myth proponents. They fabricate and embellish things to push their false viewpoint.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Snowball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
I'm not surprised that you, and others, have come to that conclusion, and don't take this personally but
you must realize that any website or author who claims those things is lying to you. All of it has been
completely debunked. These theories are modern creations that only exist in the imaginations and cooperatively
reassured layers of untruth to advance the anti-Christ agenda. This mode of thought is a modern creation only.
It got a lot of impetus when that worthless film Zeitgeist was viral on the internet. Product of an atheist Jew.
True archaeologists, linguistics and historians know this. Without getting into a long post I don't have time for
I will only suggest that you widen your seeking of knowledge. None of those ancient mythos are accurately represented by the Christ-myth proponents. They fabricate and embellish things to push their false viewpoint.
Snowball, your answers are full of good info, thanks. What's in bold is spot on as well. They bit, hook, line, and sinker. These theories come from that movie, and that movie was a product of Jordan Maxwell's work. Jordan maxwell is a mason who suckers in gullible people he can con with his info. This stuff is out of this world, so the reicepe is there for him to make big bucks off giving seminars, doing interviews and so fourth, and furthering the agenda... " main goal " .. Along with characters like David ike

and yes debunked... Just look up zeitgeist debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Snowball, your answers are full of good info, thanks. What's in bold is spot on as well. They bit, hook, line, and sinker. These theories come from that movie, and that movie was a product of Jordan Maxwell's work. Jordan maxwell is a mason who suckers in gullible people he can con with his info. This stuff is out of this world, so the reicepe is there for him to make big bucks off giving seminars, doing interviews and so fourth, and furthering the agenda... " main goal " .. Along with characters like David ike

and yes debunked... Just look up zeitgeist debunked.
So when you see these people like Maxwell, icke, project camelot, and these other sources that claim to be bringing you raw truth... Don't bite the hype, if we studied up a bit, we would understand why these people that push this and even the mythos themselves is just part of the battle against Christ.

1 John 4:1

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.