PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

DEA classifying Tramadol as a class iv controled substance!

WTF!!!!!!

Can you say Police state?

Tramadol is basically one step above over the counter pain relievers..

Now Doctors are going to quit prescribing them as well

out of fear of the DEA dragging their ass to court...

Controlled Status:
    On
    July 2, 2014,
    the
    DEA
    published
    in the Federal
    Register the final rule placing tramadol into schedule IV of
    the Controlled Substances Act.
    This rule will become effective
    on
    August 18, 2014.
    All regulatory requirements
    applicable to schedule IV controlled substances will apply
    to tramadol beginning August 18, 2014.
    The final rule is
    available online at
    www.regulations.gov

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

does it even release dopamine?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

It was illegal to possess it without a prescription previously, now the penalty is more defined/severe. Maybe you should go to doctors that prescribe the best drug for your treatment regardless of what schedule it is instead of going to docs who are constantly looking over their shoulder for narcs.

And if you're taking it recreationally do you really care how much its against the law (alot vs a little)? Gimme a break.

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems about right for it doesn't it? Its not a narcotic but people still can become addicted to it. If Vicodin is schedule 3, and methadone is schedule 2, seems bout right for it. What type of docs can't write schedule 4 drugs? You can go to your primary care doctor and he can write out one for Vicodin in one instant, there are way too many pain pills on the market already which is why there is so much abuse. People use them, become addicted, it starts to not have the same effect and move on to a purer from which is heroin.

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    It was illegal to possess it without a prescription previously, now the penalty is more defined/severe. Maybe you should go to doctors that prescribe the best drug for your treatment regardless of what schedule it is instead of going to docs who are constantly looking over their shoulder for narcs.

And if you're taking it recreationally do you really care how much its against the law (alot vs a little)? Gimme a break.
    All fukkin prescription drugs are illegal without prescription...................Lol

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Pauly, how does this affect you?

Why would you care how it is classified?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Are people mixing it with other shit?

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong information

here is the correct information on how its labeled a sch 4 controlled susbstance

"
    Schedule IV controlled substances[edit]

Main article: List of Schedule IV drugs (US)
    "Placement on schedules; findings required Schedule IV substances are those that have the following findings:

1. The drug or other substance has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs or other substances in schedule III
    2. The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States
    3. Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs or other substances in schedule III[25]
    Control measures are similar to Schedule III. Prescriptions for Schedule IV drugs may be refilled up to five times within a six-month period. A prescription for controlled substances in Schedules III, IV, and V issued by a practitioner, may be communicated either orally, in writing, or by facsimile to the pharmacist, and may be refilled if so authorized on the prescription or by call-in.[33]
    Drugs in this schedule include:

So again, don't see why anybody should have a problem with this.

Last edited by OptimistPrime; 07-16-14 at 11:59 PM.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    All fukkin prescription drugs are illegal without prescription...................Lol
    Exactly my point. You're highlighting a minor change.... lol.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thank all your addict buddies for this

Meds are controlled and scheduled based on their potential for addiction and abuse. I'm sure you know this which is why I'm confused by your stance.

Tramadol is quickly becoming one of the most abused meds due to how easy it is to obtain. I could list 10 sites right now that ship Tramadol from a US pharmacy with a "valid prescription" from a US doctor. Usually Julio Paredes, MD

These internet scam sites are raking in 10's of millions of dollars off of Tramadol and Fioricet. I'm all about the less government but with the system we have in place, these two medications should be scheduled, without a doubt.

It's a shitty pain medicine anyways. It was originally disgned to work as an anti-depressive. If it works for you , it's probably the anti depressive properties because like you said, it's a small step ahead of Aleve in relieving pain.

The Kraken

Only thing I'd like to change in the above post is the word "scam"

They are not scam sites as they provide exactly what they advertise, Tramadol and Fioricet from US pharmacies.

It's expensive but it's legit

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Next thing you know you'll be sucking rooster for aleve
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Next thing you know you'll be sucking rooster for aleve
    Rogue is hoping you're right

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tramadol is garbage....can't believe people take this shit for rec purposes

The Kraken

^^^
    Agree 1000%

But they are

Because it's what they can get their hands on easiest and it helps with depression

Terrible drug all the way around

PAULYPOKER

Lol........

PAULYPOKER

Since the DEA can now drag ANY Doc to court for prescribing Tramadol whether the patient "really" needs it or not...........

The Doc will say fukk that I am done prescribing Tramadol for the fact I will go bankrupt from court and lawyer fees just to defend myself or worse yet, lose my licence and practice.......

Class dismissed........

PAULYPOKER

Legal status[edit]

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tramadol in March 1995 and an extended-release (ER) formulation in September 2005.[73] It is covered by U.S. patents nos. 6,254,887[74] and 7,074,430.[75][76] The FDA lists the patents as scheduled for expiration on 10 May 2014.[75] However, in August 2009, U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware ruled the patents invalid, which, if it survives appeal, would permit manufacture and distribution of generic equivalents of Ultram ER in the United States.[77]

The DEA announced that, effective August 18, 2014, Tramadol will be placed into Schedule 4 of the federal Controlled Substances
    Act.[78][79] In addition, several states, including Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Mississippi, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wyoming and the U.S. military have already classified Tramadol as a schedule IV controlled substance under state law.[80][81]

Thus, tramadol is classified as a Schedule 4 in the US, Schedule 4 in Australia rather than as a Schedule 8 Controlled Drug like opioids.[11]

Sweden, as of May 2008, has chosen to classify tramadol as a controlled substance in the same way as codeine and dextropropoxyphene. This means that the substance is a scheduled drug. But unlike codeine and dextropropoxyphene, a normal prescription can be used at this time.[82]

The UK government has decided that tramadol will become a Schedule 3 controlled drug (CD) on 10 June 2014, but will have exemption from the safe custody requirement.[83]

Lol,
    you couldn't make this shit up if ya tried,Lol..........

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

what are the cleanest (little to no organ damage) pain pills on the market right now?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Just get some blueberries. Crush. Snort.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    what are the cleanest (little to no organ damage) pain pills on the market right now?
    This Truly

But since it is now a controlled substance, they WILL most certainly add organ killer fillers, for sure........

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

trying to find
    zohydro
    no luck so far

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Bunch of addicts up in here. Get outside, get some sunshine and exercise. Try eating more plants.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    This Truly

But since it is now a controlled substance, they WILL most certainly add organ killer fillers, for sure........
    what's This Truly?

PAULYPOKER

Tramadol

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

interesting. so tramadol is used for pain relief and has seratonin-norepinephrine reuptake-inhibiting effects?

how many of these pills were you popping a day?