nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

interesting call from my relative

Hes engaged and his girl just told him that some guy she used to be with before him, wants to hook up. She told him that she has a partner and then he said so what let's do FWB. He is livid at this guy..what would you do over this..hmmmmm

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

call off the wedding. this girl has no mind of her own.

the key item is that SHE DID NOT SAY NO.

or

he might consider doing a 3-way with doobies. and then dump the girl.

or

have an open marriage and he can do what he wants to .. bring swinging back.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing. She told him and obviously isn't doing anything.

nyplayer33

she told him, but he still asked for fwb...thats an issue

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Girls love attention, and love drama. The classy thing to do would be to say no and not even bring it up to the fiance but...

It makes them feel special to be wanted by anyone, and to make someone jealous about it at the same time. They never grow out of it

The guy needs to beat the shit out of the scumball. I don't know what he should do with the girl, depends on his options and her rack quality

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Do the hook up bang the other HO then tell your girl geez this was to weird for me gotta go thanks though

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Guy asked for fwb because the girl will do it. He must know she would be into it because he knows how she is since he used to bang her. Call off the wedding.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Ask a forum of degenerate gamblers.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    call off the wedding. this girl has no mind of her own.

the key item is that SHE DID NOT SAY NO.

or

he might consider doing a 3-way with doobies. and then dump the girl.
    this. and your relative is considering marrying this girl?

ProlificalD
    Update your status
    ProlificalD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overreacting.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

well obviously she's an easy slut. that dude called her in need of easy pussy.

why is your relative livid? isn't the reason why he wants to marry her due to her being good in bed?

how does he think she got good in bed? some people...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Whats FWB

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Whats FWB
    Friends with boobs
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave TheCentaur 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

call it off

trustttttttttt

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Girls love attention, and love drama. The classy thing to do would be to say no and not even bring it up to the fiance but...

It makes them feel special to be wanted by anyone, and to make someone jealous about it at the same time. They never grow out of it

The guy needs to beat the shit out of the scumball. I don't know what he should do with the girl, depends on his options and her rack quality
    i hear you. they do love it

i dated a good looking girl for 2.5 years. she dated some guys who are in the nhl and one guy whos in the nfl.

this girl was nuts. she would love to make me jealous by bringing up how a guy friend whod she knew for years was kinda still trying to make plays for her. or if she found someone else attractive at a place were at shed look back at me and raise her eyebrows and smile. it was all in good fun really. and nothing too serious

but ill be damned when the shoe was on the other foot. we could be lying in bed watching a movie and jennifer anniston would be doing a strip tease and shed grab my crotch to see if i was aroused. shed question every girl i was ever photographed with "did u hook up with her"....a girl i went to middle school with facebook requested me "oh whos this now....". one time i was out with a male friend and this girl kind of hit on me . she was friends of friends. i told her i had a gf and her friend goes "well if that doesnt work out you should talk to my friend".....so me and my girl are out and that girl is out and keeps staring at us. my girl goes "whos that" so i explained and she went nuts. slammed her drink and stormed out.

girls can dish it out a little in that kind of stuff. but can rarely take it. even though i know this girl meant no real harm in her actions she did not like a taste of relatively the same medicine.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Also, what is this girl doing answering his phone calls or meeting with him?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Friends with boobs
    or benefits

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Run for the hills.... she is not marriage material.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Whats FWB
    Friends with boobs
    Or from weeder's perspective... Friends with bungholes

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

nyplayer33

great points by many, why did she answer the call to begin with

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only on SBR...everyone wants to call off the marriage.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Is this relative really you? You guys understand if the guys girl looks good she will be getting hit up non-stop, this guy shouldn't be pissed at her for getting hit up from a dude. She told him she was taken and didn't go through with anything. What the guy has to do is check the other guy to stop hitting on his girl or he will be getting hit by his fist and knees. Marry the girl nyplayer.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

if she feeds into it and continues to talk to the guy then there is a problem

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

she responded and has already ****** him.....GAME ON...

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

The "relative" was really him, and his girls been playing his loser ass. Sorry guy you retiring at 35 and having $1200 for speakers was just not enough to keep her satisfied.

nyplayer33

to the great guys out ther, u couldnt hold a fraction of the wealth of a girl..they have super looks,,are super nice...give birth to children and that is 1 trillion times better then what a guy offers...haha

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Only on SBR...everyone wants to call off the marriage.
    Exactly cuse. She told her boyfriend what else is she supposed to do?
    if she just said no and didn't tell her fiancé you guys would say she is a dirty ho and is keeping options open.

If the fiancé wants to confront the guy thats fine but the girl did the right thing

nyplayer33

No one has been charged yet in the death of a Suffolk County narcotics detective who was killed when his car exploded in February. But Robert Horan, the Nassau County police officer who was originally called the chief suspect, is still the focus of the investigation, law-enforcement officials said.
    Investigators are pursuing the theory that early in the morning of Feb. 15, the day Detective Dennis Wustenhoff was killed as he climbed into his Cadillac, Officer Horan used his father-in-law's car to drive the bomb to the detective's North Patchogue home.
    Last month, officers with a search warrant seized the 1988 GMC Suburban from the Cooperstown home of Officer Horan's father-in-law, Daniel Lannon. Also seized were a workbench and two other cars from Officer Horan's home in Bethpage.
    When Detective Wustenhoff was killed, officials originally speculated that it might have been the work of a vengeful drug dealer or someone else he had met working undercover. But law-enforcement officials who insisted on anonymity said detectives quickly started investigating the possibility that a love triangle was at the root of the killing. Threat to Kill
    They said Detective Wustenhoff, 41, had been having an affair with Officer Horan's wife, Nancy, and Officer Horan had even told a retired Suffolk County detective that he intended to kill Detective Wustenhoff.
    Neither the Suffolk County District Attorney, James Catterson, nor officials from the Suffolk County police would talk about the case today. A department spokesman said the Commissioner, Daniel R. Guido, has forbidden anyone to discuss the case with reporters until an arrest is made.
    Officer Horan, 43 years old, has been transferred to a desk job and has denied all involvement. His lawyer, Stephen P. Scaring, said today that officials would not be able to prove the Lannon car was used.
    ''They apparently have some witness who is saying that he can place the car at the scene,'' Mr. Scaring said. ''But it wasn't there - it was upstate at the father-in-law's place.''
    DMRANCH Vanity Plate
    Mr. Scaring said that the car, with a vanity license plate reading ''DMRANCH,'' had been widely photographed and shown on television after the killing. ''It would be easy for someone following the story to create its presence at the scene,'' he said. ''This is the kind of misinformation that can result in a false indictment.''
    Mr. Scaring said he could prove that the car had not been near the Wustenhoff home on the day of the killing, but he would not say how. He said it appeared that investigators were seeking people to bolster their contention that the car had been in the neighborhood at around 4 or 5 A.M., when they believe the bomb was planted.
    Dogs Sniffed the House
    In the absence of witnesses, investigators have had to rely on forensic evidence, mostly the bomb fragments from the car that exploded, a white Cadillac Eldorado Detective Wustenhoff used in his undercover work. Soon after the killing, detectives with bomb-sniffing dogs combed through Officer Horan's home, but the department would not say whether they found anything important.
    Bomb fragments and other evidence have been tested at the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in Rockville, Md., said Jack Killorin, a spokesman for the bureau.
    ''We fully anticipate that there will be additional evidence that will come in as the investigation continues,'' he said.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i dont see the big deal here really. i would just laugh if i was the "relative"