zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao at the Goat Milk account being buried again

Poor, poor kid. We wont see him on his main account for another 3 months. Another burial. This post from last year is relevant, just add another -5K to his total from this year.

I spent 5 mins using search to see how bad goats record is.

So far ive found him losing every single NFL play posted, with no dollar amounts of course

Next, we see him coming back with a ghost account lamb chops or something, and losing all 3 plays.

Then in the same thread yisman posts a great link of Goat Milks Miami predictions, every single one is wrong. He GUARANTEES them going 74-8. Guarantees they will win the championship (this is the year they lost to Dallas) Weird for a guy who knows everything about basketball to be so wrong, right? Other guarantees if you dont wanna look:Goat initially guaranteeing Lebron would never join Wade. goat projecting stats for each player (Way off, obviously) Etc.

We have him down 6k+ over the course of the regular season and post season because of the 2-27 streak On top of this we have various threads for individual games losing from 400-1000 per game (ML and Spread) It seems he was down so much in his season long thread he stopped posting in it and he just started posting individual games. The biggest is a 1500 play on the Knicks which lost like the other ones.

We have him betting 1K on Miami to win the series vs Dallas before the series starts. Loss
    Then betting another 1100 on Miami to win the series down 3-2. Loss

So we have him down 10K over the course of 2 months here.

His NBA thread last year he was down around 1K before he quit posting in it. Plus the 5k he lost in the NFL playoffs last year alone.

We have various NFL threads, literally every single one is a loss. He hasnt won even one NFL play? No units posted on these though. Weird

This is incredible. He will ignore this or deny it and talk about how much he has won. But in every documented NBA thread he has LOST.

So Goat, what we have here is documented losing since you joined the forum. And you bullshitting your followers in every thread, in one thread where Goat lost(no units posted) he actually said, "so, my thread got more views than you, PERIOD"

Is it possible he is just a troll doing this? Idk. It seems he was just as arrogant back then, and i can see why everyone on the forum dislikes him so much.

We cant even add how much he's down because he quit posting Bet sizes for his NFL wagers, but its gotta be 25K+? Incredible.

I could go on but this should be enough. The funniest part is in the old threads where he loses the most, he's posting about how he's watching film on all the teams, breaking down everything, and knowing how the teams will implement there X's and O's. I honestly cant believe this is real life.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

goatie is a valued poster. please don't mar his reputation.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    goatie is a valued poster. please don't mar his reputation.
    fading his forum posts has proved more profitable than any tout in gambling history, ill give you that

zsr

LOL at saloon. The mod that runs that account is embarrassed again.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao. That's unreal

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat's a machine