suzie
    suzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

QUESTION everyone big question sexual

OK i know it's a problem long time many guys have it and trust me guys us girls really really enjoy orgasms too.

The problem as i have discussed with BFF's and others is that thier is no communication between partners.

Guys please ask questions and any girls also tell dummy hard dick to do what fires you up.

Fore play not always needed with a proper method from the bitch n you the man will last longer than 2 mins...

so even tho i'm not asking a question here what's your thoughts on this? Better to converse 1st or just keep trying different ways?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Loshak just stop

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I agree.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Eddy Munny

SillyBink

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    SillyBink
    One time = Fine

10+ times = Overkill

Eddy Munny

Well, you make the rules around here so I guess I'll....................wait just a goddamn second here, you don't!

How dare you hoodwink me into adhering to your arbitrary moral clause of a 10 bag limit on SillyBinks.

SillyBink SillyBink SillyBink
    SillyBink SillyBink SillyBink <========= Eat it up Kermy!

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 05-11-14 at 02:53 PM.

Kermit

The overuse came off quite amateurish and weak. More people are laughing at you and not so much with you.. But since you are in your own little world where everything you think you do is clever and funny, I suppose that everything is just fine.

Did you get any business cards made up yet to hand out to your friends?

EEEddy Munny
    Super Moderator

Eddy Munny

Who are you to say what most people are doing? Are you currently hosting a massive SBR internet party at your house? Did you stop them mid-laughter to check whether it's with or at me?

Kermit, it's no secret. You were just trying to make friends and curry favor with SillyBinks. You're the desperate type. That's why you put your finger to the air in that thread, and once you determined which way the wind was blowing, you promptly got on board. Who are you kidding?

Did you get any business cards made up yet and hand them out to................Oh wait, you don't have any friends.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol lasting two minutes. Losers

Kermit

Who are you to say what most people are doing? Are you currently hosting a massive SBR internet party at your house? Did you stop them mid-laughter to check whether it's with or at me?

Kermit, it's no secret. You were just trying to make friends and curry favor with SillyBinks. You're the desperate type. That's why you put your finger to the air in that thread, and once you determined which way the wind was blowing, you promptly got on board. Who are you kidding?

Did you get any business cards made up yet and hand them out to................Oh wait, you don't have any friends.
    1.) It was easy to tell who was laughing at you because they made posts laughing at you.

2.) I've known Billy for years, didn't need to be gain his friendship.

3.) Don't need business cards for some internet status because it is worthless in the real world. Only a 10 pound bag of tools brags over and over about being some type of forum boss.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    1.) It was easy to tell who was laughing at you because they made posts laughing at you. Only a 10 pound bag of tools brags over and over about being some type of forum boss.

2.) I've known Billy for years, didn't need to be gain his friendship.

3.) Don't need business cards for some internet status because it is worthless in the real world.
    1.) There are thousands of views in that thread. Only a handful of people chimed in. That represents a very small percentage. And the ones who were pissed are more inclined to reply, just so they can blow off steam. A few people liked what I had to say, but I'm willing to guess there were a lot more who simply stayed out of the way. You didn't poll everyone who read that thread, just a bunch of guys with grudges for various reasons. And unlike you, I don't estimate my self-worth based on SBR approval ratings.

2.) Who the hell is Billy?

3.) I was talking about the real world dummy.

Eddy Munny

He's know SillyBink for years........... through a computer monitor. Get out of the house you goon.

Kermit

He's know SillyBink for years........... through a computer monitor. Get out of the house you goon.
    Says the guy who ejaculates every time he logs onto SBR because he has some power to lock accounts.

Kermit

1.) There are thousands of views in that thread. Only a handful of people chimed in. That represents a very small percentage. And the ones who were pissed are more inclined to reply, just so they can blow off steam. A few people liked what I had to say, but I'm willing to guess there were a lot more who simply stayed out of the way. You didn't poll everyone who read that thread, just a bunch of guys with grudges for various reasons. And unlike you, I don't estimate my self-worth based on SBR approval ratings.
    Then why not post up a poll and ask people if they think that you are witty, funny, and make this a better place?

Eddy Munny

^^^ Because.....

A. I don't care

B. People would be reluctant to be honest. For instance, D2D's butt buddies are not gonna cast a vote in favor. Same with L-Kid's followers,
    Drinker's etc.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Eddy Munnyshit's best move! Then licks finger and inserts dildo!