STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sterling is an old school stubborn SOB, he won't go away quietly, I promise you that. NBA has wanted him gone for 25 years. This is only starting to get interesting. Only problem is, everyone is against him that has any power in the matter. The media, the other owners, the players, all against him and who else can do anything about it? Only the best lawyers a few billion dollars can buy, and he will spend it all if he has to, that stubborn old fart.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    this look like someone who has been HIV+ for 23 years?
    Scumbag Uncle Tom. And a likely homo.

Magic & MJ love to act so outraged by this offending them as negroes, but they sure don't feel that same allegiance when it comes to dating, do they? They live white chics.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

If he was black saying this about whites, no one would care. Look at the dumb stuff Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson say.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Sterling is an old school stubborn SOB, he won't go away quietly, I promise you that. NBA has wanted him gone for 25 years. This is only starting to get interesting. Only problem is, everyone is against him that has any power in the matter. The media, the other owners, the players, all against him and who else can do anything about it? Only the best lawyers a few billion dollars can buy, and he will spend it all if he has to, that stubborn old fart.
    sterlings whole fortune is based on buying and improving, he never sells anything. hes also very stubborn and probably has a very costly divorce coming. he also loves attention, fat chance he goes quietly here.

STAX

Negros need to get over it...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    lol, he's not doing all this pr work for nothing.
    say what you want about magic hiv gay son maybe hes gay did you see the isaih Thomas kiss whatever hes a very smart man everything he touches seems to turn to gold that doesn't happen by accident what if he planted the idea to tape that call on some house of cards shit You really think that bimbo came up with that idea on her own?

Scorpion
    Update your status

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Is old school stubborn the same as old school stupid? The value of his "franchise" will plummet to maybe nothing if he goes the nuclear route.

And the NBA is essentially partnership among the owners. If all (or virtually all) of the owners say sayonara, then it's game over. They have a right to boot him from their partnership. Now as it impacts value, he could have an argument. So essentially it's a numbers game. But at the end of the day, his days as an owner are numbered and the number will not be that high.

teaserpleaser

Negros need to get over it...
    was over it when it happened I dated white girls when I was younger they told me what white guys say when black folk aren't around also worked west Texas oilfields... been over it nothing shocking here. Actually shocked the nba actually did something like a lifetime ban that was cool.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    sterlings whole fortune is based on buying and improving, he never sells anything. hes also very stubborn and probably has a very costly divorce coming. he also loves attention, fat chance he goes quietly here.
    And he's never faced a situation like this. He's stubborn, but I don't believe he's stupid. He will see the writing on the wall and will do what it takes to maximize his value, understanding that his ownership will have to come to an end this year. The first public statement might even be defiant, but only for the purpose of trying to regain some leverage. It's a leverage game now. It's not a matter of if he loses the franchise. It's only a matter of when and how much he gets for it. He'd be wise to focus on the financial aspect, while understanding that his ownership days are numbered.

Scorpion
    Update your status

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS:
    Bengazi: “It was a video” —> It was terrorism
    Bundy: “It’s about a desert tortoise” —> It was about a Senator and Chinese solar project
    Sterling: “It’s about racism” —> It’s about Tragic Johnson buying a team in the number #2 market at a fire sale price

Scorpion
    Update your status

It all fits if you know how the same group got the Dodgers
    They didn’t create McCourts problem..he did that on his own..
    But the league pressure him out in the end and the Magic group took advantage.
    So why not recreate or help along if you can what happened the first time by accident?
    You know his history it is an open secret. You know the girlfriend. .you just need her to get it on tape and get it to tmz..and it magic all over again

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Scumbag Uncle Tom. And a likely homo.

Magic & MJ love to act so outraged by this offending them as negroes, but they sure don't feel that same allegiance when it comes to dating, do they? They live white chics.
    opie you're letting your Texas show and its embarrassing ....cookie isn't a white girl by the way Magic isn't an uncle Tom hes good in the hood. I know opie a strange thought outside of inbred Texas but why should somebody have to stick to their race when there are so many to pick from?

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is old school stubborn the same as old school stupid? The value of his "franchise" will plummet to maybe nothing if he goes the nuclear route.
    The Clippers have been the laughing stock of the NBA for 25 years!!! The went like 20 years without making the playoffs, Sterling was KNOWN for being the cheapest owner in the league... Guess what? his franchise was still worth alot then and will still be worth alot in the future... no way the team's value plummets, and no way he sells the team without a fight. He won't go quietly, he hasn't to date, and this little tape won't change a thing... He will die before he gives in to the NBA, and honestly, I feel that is what will happen, he will die before he sells the team

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

The whole thing is a joke really. An old white guy expressed some archaic and politically incorrect views, and a fvkking witchhunt ensues. An angry mob with ulterior motives is up in arms. Gimme a break. Wiretap anyone's great-grandma or grandpa and you'll probably get some juicy quotes. That goes for any race. He didn't utter a single racial slur. The media acts like he was hosting Klan rallies in his backyard or something. The penalties are unreal. This new commissioner obviously wants to endear himself to the masses, and he found an easy way to do it via the race card. Throw some perceived racist under the bus and then throw the book at him. He knows nobody wants to be viewed as a sympathizer to a racist, so Sterling is any east target. How can you justify a $2.5 million fine along with a lifetime ban and having to sell the franchise?

Who are the victims of this alleged crime? These millionaire hoopers don't give a shit. Behind closed doors, they're laughing every time they see their pay stub because they're getting paid like royalty to basically fvkk around like it's recess 24/7. Some ancient white man at the top ain't spoiling any of their fun. It's all just a big media contrivance and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, feigning outrage.

Sterling should counter, and I expect that he will. No self respecting billionaire would ever walk away from this without a fight. I'm sure he has some legal leverage, and he obviously has the resources to drag this mofo out. I don't condone racism, but I also don't condone a phony witchhunt with the mass media at the helm. Kevin Johnson is comparing this to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball? Get the fvkk outta here with that nonsense. People need to invest this kind of energy in things that matter, not marginal BS like this phone call sting operation. Moneyshot, I'm with on this..... It's all a big circus and the media is just manipulating people's emotions by pushing certain buttons as always.

teaserpleaser

he'll be out of there by the end of may ....worst case the end of summer book it. i'm guessing stax didn't listen to the news conference...Silver made it sound like the other owners were behind him and that's its pretty much a done dealsky

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The whole thing is a joke really. An old white guy expressed some archaic and politically incorrect views, and a fvkking witchhunt ensues. An angry mob with ulterior motives is up in arms. Gimme a break. Wiretap anyone's great-grandma or grandpa and you'll probably get some juicy quotes. That goes for any race. He didn't utter a single racial slur. The media acts like he was hosting Klan rallies in his backyard or something. The penalties are unreal. This new commissioner obviously wants to endear himself to the masses, and he found an easy way to do it via the race card. Throw some perceived racist under the bus and then throw the book at him. He knows nobody wants to be viewed as a sympathizer to a racist, so Sterling is any east target. How can you justify a $2.5 million fine along with a lifetime ban and having to sell the franchise?

Who are the victims of this alleged crime? These millionaire hoopers don't give a shit. Behind closed doors, they're laughing every time they see their pay stub because they're getting paid like royalty to basically fvkk around like it's recess 24/7. Some ancient white man at the top ain't spoiling any of their fun. It's all just a big media contrivance and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, feigning outrage.

Sterling should counter, and I expect that he will. No self respecting billionaire would ever walk away from this without a fight. I'm sure he has some legal leverage, and he obviously has the resources to drag this mofo out. I don't condone racism, but I also don't condone a phony witchhunt with the mass media at the helm. Kevin Johnson is comparing this to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball? Get the fvkk outta here with that nonsense. People need to invest this kind of energy in things that matter, not marginal BS like this phone call sting operation. Moneyshot, I'm with on this..... It's all a big circus and the media is just manipulating people's emotions by pushing certain buttons as always.
    this is a perfect post, sticky this post mods... I have a permagrin on my face right now, couldn't have made a better post if I tried. 100% SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    he'll be out of there by the end of may ....worst case the end of summer book it. i'm guessing stax didn't listen to the news conference...Silver made it sound like the other owners were behind him and that's its pretty much a done dealsky
    Ill bet you Sterling owns the Clippers at the end of may, even money, you name the amount. The other owners have wanted him out for almost 3 decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did listen to the news conference, all I got out of it is Adam Silver needs to work on his public speaking

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Money less talking and more booty shaking.. Capish!!??

Nobody cares about you views.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Ill bet you Sterling owns the Clippers at the end of may, even money, you name the amount. The other owners have wanted him out for almost 3 decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did listen to the news conference, all I got out of it is Adam Silver needs to work on his public speaking
    sounded nervous as hell like a noob overstepping wanting to make a name for himself.

teaserpleaser

end of summer would probably be the best bet put a franklin on it although i'm fairly certain you wont pay .... no offense I got stiffed by broke landers some years back so yeah. Hes good as done though Silver basically made that clear maybe they give it to his son in law or some shady shit like that but hes done you'll be 100 poorer if you make that bet.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

would be a nice sbr exotic, will sterling own the clippers on the first day of 2014-2015 season

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Do people really feel sorry for that rich bastard? He is gonna die in 10 years anyway and has like 500 million dollars.
    I'd love for all racism in the world to be gone, but yea it seems like racism in this country, it's more like dont attack the blacks anyone else is fair game.
    Still i guess this is a good thing, any kind of racism is disgusting

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

May is way too soon. Deals always take longer than a month. I'll take October 31 and name your price. He won't be owner by next season.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

would be a nice sbr exotic, will sterling own the clippers on the first day of 2014-2015 season
    NO for the max up to -800.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

The Clippers have been the laughing stock of the NBA for 25 years!!! The went like 20 years without making the playoffs, Sterling was KNOWN for being the cheapest owner in the league... Guess what? his franchise was still worth alot then and will still be worth alot in the future... no way the team's value plummets, and no way he sells the team without a fight. He won't go quietly, he hasn't to date, and this little tape won't change a thing... He will die before he gives in to the NBA, and honestly, I feel that is what will happen, he will die before he sells the team
    Dude, quit living in the past.

a. The owners are a partnership - the partners can vote him out
    b. No players will play for him and certainly no FA will sign - that wasn't the case before
    c. He's lost all of his corporate sponsors and won't get them back himself.

Quit living in the past and deal with reality. The gig is up for Donald, like it or not. But he will be allowed to cash out and if he's smart that's what he'll do, and he'll make a fortune.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

no one's looking at the big picture and the important lesson for all this fiasco...

so what's the lesson?

if you're rich and fukking some young ho, make sure not to have conversations with her.

call them after 9pm, hit it then leave, asap.

if you want to talk about things, pick an old post-menopause bitch that has no idea how to work a camera or a recorder.

these fukks are rich as hell but their brain only functions in business sense.

fukking clueless when it comes to human relations especially with bitches!!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Btw, I've never had a girl drive me so crazy I started saying racist shit.

Is this something that occurs regularly with white guys when they interracial date? Never realized this was a problem before.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

tnt said this vote likely wont happen until july to force him out

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

fyi, the statement he made isn't that big of a deal to the owners. they aren't gonna vote him out.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

tnt said this vote likely wont happen until july to force him out
    Yep, they'll give him a chance not to be embarrassed by the vote, which will be a mere formality. The vote will probably never happen because he'll make arrangements to sell first. The negotiations will be over the structure of a competitive bidding process.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    fyi, the statement he made isn't that big of a deal to the owners. they aren't gonna vote him out.
    The hell they won't. It's a big deal because it threatens their huge investment. That makes it a big deal.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

just watch, things will die down and the owners will just make sterling publicly apologize.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men maybe Sterling is right?????

Should those thugs be allowed in any arena???

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    just watch, things will die down and the owners will just make sterling publicly apologize.
    votes not until july apparently, big in favor of sterling

First 1234 Last