gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

Adderall 20mg how much do you pay?

just curious...paid 20 for 5....i've been pitching tent for at least 2 hours

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

what? did you take the blue pills?

also saloon this shit.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Saloon

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Usually $5 for 15mg

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO

not bad...some of the college kids up here at BU and Northeastern charge 50 cents a mi ll iii gram

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    Dude you got a problem

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

dude this is a gambling forum

WTF?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lol for gambling? Wtf.. For school just get a family member to go to ur family doctor and get them.. Not hard

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gavin no drugs here man

We are prognosticators and athletes

If you want to buy drugs go to your local hood

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks...what's a hood?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Worst.

Ghost.

Ever.

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO

ghost? seriously asking

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Heroin will be next....have fun

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

can't believe we've come to this....jj says he doesn't want guys cheering for their teams...but dude's wanting to score some pills...no problem

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sanchez call me

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

ive had a scrip to addy my whole life. I've never known anyone to get wood from it. In fact its like cocaine where it does the opposite and gives you a limp noodle most the time. Dick retreats like a turtle head into its shell

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO

i've been on klonopin for 12 years and people still like to pay for it...not as much as adderall but for 1mg can get at least 3 bucks each

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Gavin been on Adderall, klonapin, xanex for years. rule of thumb with Addy's is you just take the zero off. 20mg 2 dollars 10 ** 1 dollar. also depends on how much of a fiend you are and how hard it is to get.

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks mitch seems low...guess i got ripped off...have to win back the 10 bucks i lost

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    10 dollars for 60 count.
    I got a script

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

5, 10 at test time. I don't fck with it though, just how it goes round here

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Take Modafinil. That's some good sh*t.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

ADHD is a serious. GL Gavin

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO

makes watching the games more fun....better than bud

TheMetsSuck

i can dish off 30 ** short acting for 10 a piece without even haggling

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's Next. Seroquel ? Take some of that . 50 ** will put you out faster than Mike Tyson:s Left hook

Or do it the old fashioned way and Roll One UP.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of my best friends has been hooked on Adderall and Xanax for over 10 years now and it's not worth it. He started taking Adderall for school and it eventually had a serious negative effect on his professional life.

Not only will you be hooked on the adds but it's almost guarantee that you'll need something to take the edge off in the evenings so you'll be hooked on Xanax as well. Being hooked on Xanax is a bitch.It's harder to kick than heroine. Long term Xanax use leads to huge memory loss, loss of basic motor function, stuttering in your speech, very short temperament....just to name a few. He's deteriorated physically as well (he's 35 but looks like he's 50) and mentally is on like 5 pysche meds to help psychosis.

The long term use of both of these drugs can lead to permanent psychosis but big pharma don't want to admit it. Keep in mind , pharmaceutical companies don't care what the long term effects on these drugs are for the general public. They do their quick short term studies, get the drugs released, make their money and worry about the long term effects later. By that time, they've already made billions off the drug so settling out of court is peanuts for them.

Be careful with all psyche meds bro, not worth it in the long run.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 03-21-14 at 02:00 PM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

My Adderall is sports gambling.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    One of my best friends has been hooked on Adderall and Xanax for over 10 years now and it's not worth it. He started taking Adderall for school and it eventually had a serious negative effect on his professional life.

Not only will you be hooked on the adds but it's almost guarantee that you'll need something to take the edge off in the evenings so you'll be hooked on Xanax as well. Being hooked on Xanax is a bitch.It's harder to kick than heroine. Long term Xanax use leads to huge memory loss, loss of basic motor function, stuttering in your speech, very short temperament....just to name a few. He's deteriorated physically as well (he's 35 but looks like he's 50) and mentally is on like 5 pysche meds to help psychosis.

The long term use of both of these drugs can lead to permanent psychosis but big pharma don't want to admit it. Keep in mind , pharmaceutical companies don't care what the long term effects on these drugs are for the general public. They do their quick short term studies, get the drugs released, make their money and worry about the long term effects later. By that time, they've already made billions off the drug so settling out of court is peanuts for them.

Be careful with all psyche meds bro, not worth it in the long run.

great post. i took adderall for 2 years. at first, of course, it was fantastic. i was motoring thru life with success. then about a year later i noticed my regular dose just started giving me a "dirty" energy. not the focus and drive like before but a tweeked out scummy feeling. unless of course you took double the dose........but then it was tough to come down and go to sleep. luckily i never discovered benzos at that point cause i would have abused both of them equally...........in the end i just hated the comedown of stimulants and realized if i wanted to do work in life i had to be balanced, you cant cheat 365 days a year.........you can take adderall once in a while to cheat but not everyday

best advice i can give is only do adderall 5 times a month. 5 days where you need to do 12-16 hours of straight work. devote the next day to resting and eating............and also remember to eat at least 1,500 calories the days you take adderall

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^
    I'm prescribed 60 pills, 20 miligrams, once a month.
    I need them because I am an I/T operations analyst, and have to keep an eye on 7 different monitors.
    The shit keeps me locked in like a cobra.
    So far I have experienced no side effects, my wife says I sometimes get cranky when coming down, the doctor says I can take a third pill on days I need a third, most days I take two, sometimes one.
    Insurance allows me refills every 28 days, the vial is 60 pills, I always have 5 to 9 leftover pills by the end of 28 days.
    I am fortunate enough to have good insurance where it's 10 dollars a script.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    I need them because I am an I/T operations analyst, and have to keep an eye on 7 different monitors.
    So far I have experienced no side effects, my wife says I sometimes get cranky when coming down, the doctor says I can take a third pill on days I need a third, most days I take two, sometimes one.
    Insurance allows me refills every 28 days, the vial is 60 pills, I always have 5 to 9 leftover pills by the end of 28 days.
    that's what I get for a script Nasher 60, 20mgs a month. Sometimes I take one in the morn then forget for the rest of the day. I have such adhd I have never felt a side effect or anything. I know its schedule 2 drug but it has lots of benefits if not abused. My script is 3.65 a month

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    You f'kn junkie.

TheMetsSuck

9 30 short acting amphetamine salt ones for me. hate the xr long lasting ones compared to these. those make you a zombie all day and kills u sleepwise at night

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol @ adderall

adderall is legal meth.

everything is jolly until you hit that wall...

12 Last