Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Walking Dead fans check in!

That episode was unreal! Did not see any of that coming. Really sad episode, im to emotionally attached to this show and characters. Last time I like a show this much was lost.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I've watched all the episodes.

The screen writers are the best. There isn't a show that comes close to this crew. They deserve all the awards in the world.

But I'm not a big fan of watching kids die like how it happened in this episode. Might of gone a tad extreme.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Carol is a G. Slow second half of the season though, not much action while they go through every story.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

do i really need to wait 4 weeks to find out what rick and his son are up to? This show is bouncing around from person to person at a penetrating snails pace lately. It's been like one day since the prison fight and we've literally gotten no where plot wise. slowest season of all time and only 2 eps to go.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    do i really need to wait 4 weeks to find out what rick and his son are up to? This show is bouncing around from person to person at a penetrating snails pace lately. It's been like one day since the prison fight and we've literally gotten no where plot wise. slowest season of all time and only 2 eps to go.
    Yep. They're gonna milk this show as long as possible. Money money

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've watched all the episodes.

The screen writers are the best. There isn't a show that comes close to this crew. They deserve all the awards in the world.

But I'm not a big fan of watching kids die like how it happened in this episode. Might of gone a tad extreme.
    I enjoy the show too. Do you watch "Game of Thrones"? Maybe it's a matter of taste, but Thrones is much better IMO.

I could do without the white walker stuff (In Game of Thrones, not the Walkers in Walking Dead) but if it's a big part of the books they have to be there I guess.

Mitchell88

Centaur yes I watch game of thrones, great show.

Walking Dead has been slow so far I would have to that IMO they will all(or most) end up reuniting in the last two episodes so that they can set up for the next season. With everyone split up like this every show should be 2 hours long

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

the show has sucked since it came back from its break. its sooooo slow and the show has been so inconsistent since it started. u say that that the writing is great but I think at times it been terrible with some terrible charchters (for example andrea) and a lot of filler stuff especially everything that happened on the farm . Did anyone really feel sad wen the older little girl died?

They should never got rid frank darabont.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

on a unrelated note does anyone here watch Hannibal? now that's a great show, messed up but great lol

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    the show has sucked since it came back from its break. its sooooo slow and the show has been so inconsistent since it started. u say that that the writing is great but I think at times it been terrible with some terrible charchters (for example andrea) and a lot of filler stuff especially everything that happened on the farm . Did anyone really feel sad wen the older little girl died?

They should never got rid frank darabont.
    I'm getting a little frustrated too with the single character episodes.....but then I think about going forward how they are introducing the new people - the bikers that find Darryl and the redneck militia guy with Glenn. I haven't read any of the books/comics but someone said those are all featured in them so looks like when this season ends it is setting us up for longevity coming in the next. Story lines.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm getting a little frustrated too with the single character episodes.....but then I think about going forward how they are introducing the new people - the bikers that find Darryl and the redneck militia guy with Glenn. I haven't read any of the books/comics but someone said those are all featured in them so looks like when this season ends it is setting us up for longevity coming in the next. Story lines.
    I have read a lot of the comics and there is much more to come. It gets very interesting and exciting. Right now its at a slow point setting everything up for what comes next

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Last nights episode was worst one yet lol waste of an hour

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Was hoping they would reach terminus before the season ended...but that aint gonna happen or its gonna be the very last scene.

Does it bother anybody else that nonbody seems to give a penetrate about their siblings besides tyrese's sister? I actually forgot for a minute that beth and maggie were related till beth mentioned her last episode.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I enjoy the show too. Do you watch "Game of Thrones"? Maybe it's a matter of taste, but Thrones is much better IMO.

I could do without the white walker stuff (In Game of Thrones, not the Walkers in Walking Dead) but if it's a big part of the books they have to be there I guess.
    Never watched Game of Thrones yet. I might give it a shot.

I agree with all the posters that these episodes have slowed down a bit.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

The Walking Dead stopped being interesting when it took 2 seasons to kill The Governor. Everything is philosophical and artsy fartsy now. I still watch it to hold me over until the final season of Sons of Anarchy but they ran out of ideas and are milking the shit out of this. It doesn't hold a candle to Breaking Bad. The Blacklist is prob my favorite show on right now.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    The Walking Dead stopped being interesting when it took 2 seasons to kill The Governor. Everything is philosophical and artsy fartsy now. I still watch it to hold me over until the final season of Sons of Anarchy but they ran out of ideas and are milking the shit out of this. It doesn't hold a candle to Breaking Bad. The Blacklist is prob my favorite show on right now.
    I'm still amazed with that scene of Tara having the holes punched in her head and drowned in the sink....that was brutal