tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

SBR please unban Rangers901

Guy owes me on a betpoints loan. He had no business being banned. One of the few intelligent people on this site.

He probably won't come back here now, but I'd love to see SBR do their best to get him back, maybe an email and a nice apology. After the entire debacle with the NCAA bowl contest, I think someone on the SBR staff owe me at least that much.

Continue to run posters off that go pro.... its a great business model
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-30-14 at 04:49 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave tto827 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

darkhat gave tto827 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikeyanks23 gave tto827 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

He seems like a stand up guy...nothing more than that really

not sure why they banned him

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did he get banned? Extreme levels of scumbag are allowed to hang around here. wtf do you have to do to get banned?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn mod-jj got angry there and wasn't haven't it. Pretty weak banning.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was a good guy. Spoke his opinions is all, rather bluntly. But a good guy. Unless he broke rules I dunno. Was particularly vocal in S&I forum.

tto827

Exactly.. guy was what this site should be about.

He got banned for calling JJ what he is

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Exactly.. guy was what this site should be about.

He got banned for calling JJ what he is
    a fat bald fuk???

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Just read the thread and he shouldn't have been banned for that but I see why.

The whole BI nonsense only became an issue because unlike other forums SBR is the self entitled industry watchdog. It didn't look good that a bunch of posters knew they were bankrupt weeks before SBR confirmed it. In theory though, if you announce a book is insolvent it will trigger mass payout requests rendering any chance for the book to gain any possible stability. However, the whole forum book with a charasmatic owner posting and then going bankrupt is a very old motief. There will always be these books, whether it's cascade or BI. Regardless if it's deserved, I can see why he got banned though...it's been a year and no company wants to have people trash them constantly.

tto827

Agreed Darkhat only so much shit they should have to take. But if SBR hasn't given this guy at least a couple warnings before.. then that's weak on their part.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Agreed Darkhat only so much shit they should have to take. But if SBR hasn't given this guy at least a couple warnings before.. then that's weak on their part.
    Ya I agree with you 100%

Like I mentioned, I don't agree with it, but understand it.

darkhat

Just like I don't agree with that plane vanishing, but understand it's obviously the aliens

tto827

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea what happened

Dont care

Trying to pick winners here

tto827

More out of sight out of mind responses from a paid SBR employee

How refreshing

tto827

Nice of a mod to move it to the saloon without responding as well

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

He got into points debt and all of the sudden he had to crusade on BI where he never had an account. I think he made a post encouraging someone to go to the bash and throw down and not to worry if they have to spend a night in jail. I disagree that is the poster we want. The fact is he borrowed points and lost them and then tried his best to get banned. Chalk it up to the hazards of point sharking.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Just to be clear for any latecomers to the thread... Rangers wasn't banned for the thread tto linked in his OP. It was for his posts in this one:

Fair enough if you want to throw digs about BI - bostonboss does it regularly still and even hijacks threads - but when you start yapping about staff of this PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY getting injured you're kidding yourself if you think the owner, management or his staff will invite you to stick around. Seriously come on now.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-30-14 at 04:50 PM.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a crock of horse shit. Some one played at fukkin Bet Islands and want to hurt someone else for that stupidity.

Anyone playing outside of A+ should assume the risk or know better. And when the shit fukks up you played outside A+go hurt yourself not someone else. Fukkin people always wanna point a finger at someone else for a bad decision.

Almost two years later and clowns still wanna pass the buck they fell for that whore assed too good to be true shit like they got played. Played themselves and then they wanna blame they a bonus whore on the affiliate pimp.

Fukkin whores pointing fingers. Just like the fukkin street corner. I swear some fukks gamble never been outside in their fukkin life.

tto827

Thanks you two for checking in, do appreciate it. Can't view Shari's thread link, but if it really was that bad then understand completely.

Thanks again and hope the rest of the SBR staff can follow the lead/example you two set.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jon cheers

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    What a crock of horse shit. Some one played at fukkin Bet Islands and want to hurt someone else for that stupidity.

Anyone playing outside of A+ should assume the risk or know better. And when the shit fukks up you played outside A+go hurt yourself not someone else. Fukkin people always wanna point a finger at someone else for a bad decision.

Almost two years later and clowns still wanna pass the buck they fell for that whore assed too good to be true shit like they got played. Played themselves and then they wanna blame they a bonus whore on the affiliate pimp.

Fukkin whores pointing fingers. Just like the fukkin street corner. I swear some fukks gamble never been outside in their fukkin life.
    Except in his case he never had an account there. This is akin to a police assisted suicide...call it a mod assisted stiff job. Guy didnt want to pay back his betpoints loan. Went out of his way to get banned.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Except in his case he never had an account there. This is akin to a police assisted suicide...call it a mod assisted stiff job. Guy didnt want to pay back his betpoints loan. Went out of his way to get banned.
    Don't mean fukk to me dude.

I don't care for fukks tryin to pin shit on you cuz they think they can.

That is all.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Vegas had the O/U on the number of times "Fukk' would appear in this BillySink post at 7.5....I had U 7.5 for three dimes!...actual number of times 7!...

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Vegas had the O/U on the number of times "Fukk' would appear in this BillySink post at 7.5....I had U 7.5 for three dimes!...actual number of times 7!...

Damn

Fukkin sorry pal.

Bet the SC Auburn total over what fukkin ever call it even.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Damn

Fukkin sorry pal.

Bet the SC Auburn total over what fukkin ever call it even.

thanks, brah!...