EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

New report says US is sending a ship to the Indian Ocean to look. If I got my geography straight, that lends to the plane having taken a different flight path towards the west ... Which had been a theory already.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

So now we know for sure it was foul play?

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    So now we know for sure it was foul play?
    nobody knows shit

U.S. government now saying the Malaysian government told them the plane may have been flying for 4-5 hours after the transponders were turned off.

Malaysia says the plane's engines continued to send out pings/data to satellites.
    possibly flew over the Indian Ocean.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 03-13-14 at 02:33 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Google Freescale Conspiracy. Wackos out in full force.

cloverfield

yesterday it was really really crazy

now its really really really really crazy

in this day and age this is so so so so so so so weird

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Google Freescale Conspiracy. Wackos out in full force.
    Wackos live for this shit, they have nothing else.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Wackos live for this shit, they have nothing else.
    Theres was fake Malaysia news twitter account last night saying plane was beamed up on spaceship

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Now some are theorizing it was deliberately taken off line and will be used at a later date for sinister purposes

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    nobody knows shit

U.S. government now saying the Malaysian government told them the plane may have been flying for 4-5 hours after the transponders were turned off.

Malaysia says the plane's engines continued to send out pings/data to satellites.
    possibly flew over the Indian Ocean.
    incorrect. a high ranking Malaysian official said to the press (and it was shown on TV) that the last data received by the plane was around 1:07 am when the transponder was turned off. some reports say the second transponder was turned off at 1:21 am, which was 40 minutes into the flight. the Malaysian govt is saying that was that, nothing else by way of communication whether from the cockpit, overall plane sensors, or engines.

it's the US sources that are saying the plane might have flown 4-5 more hours.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

The whole thing is crazy... how does a jet just disappear??

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    incorrect. a high ranking Malaysian official said to the press (and it was shown on TV) that the last data received by the plane was around 1:07 am when the transponder was turned off. some reports say the second transponder was turned off at 1:21 am, which was 40 minutes into the flight. the Malaysian govt is saying that was that, nothing else by way of communication whether from the cockpit, overall plane sensors, or engines.

it's the US sources that are saying the plane might have flown 4-5 more hours.
    WRONG.

U.S. government is saying that Malaysia authorities are saying they have pings up to 5 hours after it "turned":

SOURCE: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

"
    New information, U.S. officials told CNN, indicates the missing airplane could have flown for several hours beyond the last transponder reading.
    Malaysian authorities believe they have several "pings" from the airliner's service data system, known as ACARS, transmitted to satellites in the four to five hours after the last transponder signal, suggesting the plane flew to the Indian Ocean, a senior U.S. official told CNN."

Don't worry my man I'm not posting any BS here.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Maybe it went back in time.

Someone go check a history book on old planes. If my Back to the Future knowledge is correct, we might be able to find it.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

WRONG.

U.S. government is saying that Malaysia authorities are saying they have pings up to 5 hours after it "turned":

"
    New information, U.S. officials told CNN, indicates the missing airplane could have flown for several hours beyond the last transponder reading.
    Malaysian authorities believe they have several "pings" from the airliner's service data system, known as ACARS, transmitted to satellites in the four to five hours after the last transponder signal, suggesting the plane flew to the Indian Ocean, a senior U.S. official told CNN."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

BLACK HELICOPTERS!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    BLACK HELICOPTERS!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Maybe it went back in time.

Someone go check a history book on old planes. If my Back to the Future knowledge is correct, we might be able to find it.

That twilight zone episode might have come true

homie1975

WRONG.

"

Not according to this: http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/missing-mas-plane/story/malaysia-refutes-reports-malaysia-airlines-mh370-flew-few-hour

We are both right and both wrong. This whole story is a cluster penetrate

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

this plane ha been hi-jacked and will be used as missle in the near future...these people are insane..they all should be slaughtered...

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think terrorist landed the plane on some island and are loading it up with fuel and bombs and are waiting for the world cup .

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    I think terrorist landed the plane on some island and are loading it up with fuel and bombs and are waiting for the world cup .

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope it had a wilson on board.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

there was a snake on the aircraft... according to wiki leaks...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thought they would have figured it out by now

EaglesPhan36

I've seen the best point out there in regards to this whole situation ... why are transponders able to be turned off? Seems like that is probably something that will come out of this regardless of the end game is that transponders will be made to stay on unless a catastrophic event like a bomb, etc. blows them up.

Having a person be able to turn it off seems wreckless and it's surprising to me that this is the 1st time this has happened with that knowledge now in play.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I've seen the best point out there in regards to this whole situation ... why are transponders able to be turned off? Seems like that is probably something that will come out of this regardless of the end game is that transponders will be made to stay on unless a catastrophic event like a bomb, etc. blows them up.

Having a person be able to turn it off seems wreckless and it's surprising to me that this is the 1st time this has happened with that knowledge now in play.
    Apparently they need pilots to switch them to standby mode on the ground.

Not sure why that is important but thats a reason for having the switch that I read.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Not sure why that is important but thats a reason for having the switch that I read.
    Otherwise every plane on the ground that had power would clutter up ATC's radar screen.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Plane's Disappearance 'Act of Piracy'

Investigators probing the missing Malaysia Airlines jet are examining the possibility the plane's disappearance is "an act of piracy," and that the plane may have landed somewhere rather than crashed, the Associated Press reported.
    The AP attributed the information to a U.S. official who wasn't authorized to speak publicly on the matter and spoke only if not identified. NBC News has not independently confirmed the information.

The official told the AP the key evidence for "human intervention" in the plane's disappearance is that contact with its transponder stopped about a dozen minutes before a messaging system quit.
    Another communications system on the plane continued to "ping" a satellite for about four hours after contact was lost with the Boeing 777 during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing — an indication the plane may have continued to fly on for hours.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Boeing engineers also said that the pilots like having the switch because in the event of a fire you need the ability to cut power immediately.

the engineer said it's happened in the past where a small fire broke out and having the switch possibly saved lives.

homie1975

I think it's wise to allow a commercial plane to turn off its transponders. What if war breaks out while planes are in flight and for protection they need to avoid radar detection? Then they can turn off the transponder and fly a low level to avoid radar detection. It may be far fetched but better to have an option than something forced

homie1975

The cat in this thread who said they'll never find the plane could be right after all but I'm too lazy to find his posts

EaglesPhan36

I guess you guys have some valid points on the transponders, it's just that wow - now that every nutjob will know you can do this ... hijacking may resume as a very serious threat all over.

Sounds like we're mostly to where I thought this started and that is that someone took over the plane and took it somewhere - whether that is landing safely at an unknown location or the bottom of the ocean is what we're waiting on now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Havent followed this story doesnt seem to be U.S. related so I havent looked into it. America bred me not to care and feel arrogant towards anything non U.S.

homie1975

Mr boeing please check in. Supposedly the rolls royce engines showed data of a 40000 foot plummet in 1 min which is a nosedive clearly but the US investigators say that's impossible. The math shows that 550 mph is 48400 feet per minute so my question is can a 777 nosedive at 550 mph??

First ... 45678910 ... Last