ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Is religion a form of racism?

What if someone used their dislike of Muslims to color their opinion of all Arabs which commonly occurs??

ĢO...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I blame the jews

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What if someone used their dislike of Muslims to color their opinion of all Arabs which commonly occurs??

ĢO...
    Can a white man go into a mosque here in the U.S.and just kneel down and start to pray? I know anyone of any race or color can walk into a Christian church and do so.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You bet it is. Every religion thinks they are the chosen religion and discriminates against each other.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Can a white man go into a mosque here in the U.S.and just kneel down and start to pray? I know anyone of any race or color can walk into a Christian church and do so.
    I was in Jakarta two years ago and visited Istiqlal Mosque. My group was not allowed into the main room ( prayer room ) because we were not muslims.

A little strange when we could see pictures of Obama in the same room when he visited in 2010.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    I was in Jakarta two years ago and visited Istiqlal Mosque. My group was not allowed into the main room ( prayer room ) because we were not muslims.

A little strange when we could see pictures of Obama in the same room when he visited in 2010.
    Obama was put into the white house, like many other presidents, by judaic groups, not muslim

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You bet it is. Every religion thinks they are the chosen religion and discriminates against each other.
    ONny religion i can think of that believe doesn't is dauism but sharp post regardless..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post

When I was in Dearborn, MI, I was told the same thing by my relatives. I thought that was kind of ignorant. When we drove past the mosque there, I remember my family saying, "They can come into our church and pray, but we can't go into theirs"

Last edited by Kermit; 03-10-14 at 10:12 AM.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Religion gives people a reason to hate and discriminate which is the exact opposite of what it should be about.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    Religion gives people a reason to hate and discriminate which is the exact opposite of what it should be about.
    Hear,hear

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Saying, "Hello", is a form of racism nowadays. This generation is so thin skinned.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Saying, "Hello", is a form of racism nowadays
    How so?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Humans are sinners and will never be perfect or how we ought to be. But we should still strive to be moral and loving beings. How would we know the gift of love if hate never existed. Hate exists so that love can be pursued

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

No, all Religion is just a form of brainwashing. People want something to believe in, it gives them hope. Religion is for weak-minded individuals.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    No, all Religion is just a form of brainwashing. People want something to believe in, it gives them hope. Religion is for weak-minded individuals.
    Does some people wanting religion because it gives them hope prove religion is not important? I didn't think so either

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Doesn't matter it it's important or not it's just all false hope and it's all a big scam

Seaweed
    Update your status

If some kids like going to school because they like sleeping in the library, does that mean the good (education) the institution intends to provide is not good? Or just that some people like it only for comfort? Would it be right for me to conclude that schools are useless because students just want it for comfort?

Flyingillini, do you see the mistake in your reasoning?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

no.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

ĢO...
    What if islam were a religion instead of a political movement started by a pedophile?